Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 09:13 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,441,578 times

Advertisements

Snippet: One of the biggest mysteries in the Bible concerns the timing of Jesus Christ's return to earth. Although the Bible tells us no one knows the hour nor the day when the Lord will return, the Bible is filled with many indicators or conditions we can use to assess how close we may be to the season of His return. http://www.rapturealert.com/signsofhiscoming.html (broken link)

All things remain the same? Absolutely nothing has change and/or increased to you? Still don't believe time's "winding up"? May God open up your spiritual eyes and ears.

Betsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2010, 09:30 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
"No one knows the day or hour of their departure."

Old 11-27-2010, 09:43 PM

7,728 posts, read 12,624,521 times
Mockers will abound because those who live according to their own desires love to mock those who try to live theirs in a manner pleasing to God.

Jude 1:18: How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Sounds just like the Atheist on here!! Thanks Denise for finding yet another website with spot-on interpretations of these last days!! I can't wait until I'm out of here!! You Atheist can have the Earth and dwell in your ungodly desires and sin all you want I honestly don't care!! I really want to get the hell out of here and never come back!!

Old 11-27-2010, 10:18 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,195,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Mockers will abound because those who live according to their own desires love to mock those who try to live theirs in a manner pleasing to God.

Jude 1:18: How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Sounds just like the Atheist on here!! Thanks Denise for finding yet another website with spot-on interpretations of these last days!! I can't wait until I'm out of here!! You Atheist can have the Earth and dwell in your ungodly desires and sin all you want I honestly don't care!! I really want to get the hell out of here and never come back!!

The meek will inherit the earth.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:35 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,619,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
The meek will inherit the earth.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Snippet: One of the biggest mysteries in the Bible concerns the timing of Jesus Christ's return to earth. Although the Bible tells us no one knows the hour nor the day when the Lord will return, the Bible is filled with many indicators or conditions we can use to assess how close we may be to the season of His return. The Signs of Christ's Return (http://www.rapturealert.com/signsofhiscoming.html - broken link)

All things remain the same? Absolutely nothing has change and/or increased to you? Still don't believe time's "winding up"? May God open up your spiritual eyes and ears.

Betsey
Everything changes. Always.

May God open up your spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear the kingdom all around you (the one that you think is somewhere else).

Old 11-28-2010, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Still don't believe time's "winding up"?
If it is - these ladies can help us!
Attached Thumbnails
Have YOU Seen Any?-palinbachmann1.jpg  

Old 11-28-2010, 04:46 AM

910 posts, read 1,338,590 times
Quote:
Snippet: One of the biggest mysteries in the Bible concerns the timing of Jesus Christ's return to earth. Although the Bible tells us no one knows the hour nor the day when the Lord will return, the Bible is filled with many indicators or conditions we can use to assess how close we may be to the season of His return. The Signs of Christ's Return (http://www.rapturealert.com/signsofhiscoming.html - broken link)

Betsey
OP,

Forgive me for asking, but do you really believe in God? Cause if you do, is it impossible for God to save the righteous on earth and destroy the wicked still on earth? Why does God need to 'rapture' the righteous before visiting the wicked with their recompense? Has God ever needed to 'rapture' the righteous before destroying the evil people? Why are you entrapped by a strange and false doctrine?

In the time of Noah, do you remember anyone rapturing?
Who were the ones taken? Were they not the ones destroyed by the flood? Who were the ones left? Were they not the ones that were in the ark? Why do we not see a simple truth?

Old 11-28-2010, 04:48 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Quote:
Snippet: One of the biggest mysteries in the Bible concerns the timing of Jesus Christ's return to earth.
Betsey
One great prophet called Malachy from the 12th century who prophecies are uncany accurate in pre- recording all the Popes of Roman Catholic Church since his prophecy occured to this exact time and This currect Pope Benedict XV! will be second to the very Last Pope which is Prophecies to be called Pope Peter the Roman, Jesus said to me that the Church will absorbed into One church onto Jesus the Victory........ Do a internet search and see this prophecy of this Prophet of Jesus who is rightous, and I believe that you will see that the days of this age of gentiles will be closing soon for HIS second coming ......Glory to God.......

Old 11-28-2010, 06:21 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
I don't believe the the concept of "rapture". I'm not sure if I believe Jesus Christ will return to earth or not. If I'm already dead when it happens, I suppose it won't matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity