Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2011, 06:22 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,801 times

Advertisements

Do you give thanks to three person today or every day.

Matt 11:25 I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Romans 1:8-9  First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Romans 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered on to you.

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1 Cor 10:30  For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?

2 Cor 2:15-16  For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

2 Cor 4:15-18  For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Cor 5:11  Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Eph 1:16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Col 4:2-4 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

Phil 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Thess 5:18  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Heb 4:14-16 is Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, which we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2011, 09:45 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,895,991 times
Yes, every day I am thankful for the life I have, even those days I don't play golf as well as I would like. Life is real good.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:10 AM

Post The Trinity

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Yes, every day I am thankful for the life I have, even those days I don't play golf as well as I would like. Life is real good.

Greeting

In my post is words of thankgiving, would you read these word to give praise to the Trinity.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:55 AM

4,612 posts, read 4,895,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Greeting

In my post is words of thankgiving, would you read these word to give praise to the Trinity.
No

Old 02-21-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No

Greeting

Just a few word why?

Old 02-22-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No
I see
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity