Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2011, 10:24 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times

Advertisements

What do you see, when you see you Jesus Christ ? a man that came to fault find and scold us because of sin ? , or do you see a man who by example through his oneness with our Father in Heaven, personified the very nature and character of who God really Is, and in doing so leaving in no doubt each and every person who is drawn unto him the heart of God towards them ?.He was and Is all the fruit of the Spirit,He is also everything what 1 Cor 13 describes love as being.

Why not Lift this Jesus you know up and surely He will draw all men unto himself...your preaching of a choice between heaven and hell as never succeeded, so what do you have to lose in lifting up the most beautiful person to have walked the face of the earth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 09:30 PM

541 posts, read 940,962 times
I agree!!!!!!!! I want to know him and love him for who he is MORE .

Old 11-11-2011, 05:49 PM

33 posts, read 30,970 times
When i think of jesus, the way he died for our sins and the miracles that he did im so thankful to have him but the most credit goes to his father jehovah because he help jesus so jesus can help others.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:44 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
I cannot breathe enough of Thee,
**O gentle breeze of love;
More fragrant than the myrtle tree
The Henna-flower* is to me,
**The Balm of Heaven above.
I cannot yield enough to Thee,
**My Savior, Master, Friend;
I do not wish to go out free,
But ever, always, willingly,
**To serve Thee to the end.
I cannot gaze enough on Thee,
**Thou Fairest of the Fair;
My heart is filled with ecstasy,
As in Thy face of radiancy
**I see such beauty there.
I cannot sing enough of Thee,
**The sweetest name on earth;
A note so full of melody
Comes from my heart so joyously,
**And fills my soul with mirth.
I cannot speak enough of Thee,
**I have so much to tell;
Thy heart it beats so tenderly
As Thou dost draw me close to Thee,
**And whisper, "All is well."

Hymn: I cannot breathe enough of Thee

Old 11-13-2011, 07:46 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,334,087 times
Jesus is a great paradox misunderstood by the world.

He is all powerful.He is the Lion.And every knee shall bow before Him.

Yet He is humble and meek.

Power through meekness.

Authority through humility.

Love's victory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity