Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2014, 04:28 PM

335 posts, read 409,867 times

Advertisements

Whenever we have as a country aided in the so-called peace initiatives aka. "land for peace" in Israel, we have within the same day or 24 hours later experienced 12 hurricanes and 10 of the most costliest insurance pay outs for property damage . A total of 57 events followed when we ignorantly stuck our head into Gods protective covenant with His people and nation. A price will be paid if Mr. Obama and his staff don't cease telling Israel they are running out of time . We need to pray for a greater wisdom by our President and yet respect the needs of Palestinians also trying to live in normality. Genesis 12:3" Those who bless Israel will be blessed." Those who do not bless Israel
will be cursed."

Last edited by Inattentive; 03-19-2014 at 05:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
There will be judgment on any nation that divides up the land of Israel. Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat (Jehoshaphat is translated to "judgment"). There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

If you look at history, it's never gone well for any nation that's gone after Israel.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:32 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inattentive View Post
Whenever we have as a country aided in the so-called peace initiatives aka. "land for peace" in Israel, we have within the same day or 24 hours later experienced 12 hurricanes and 10 of the most costliest insurance pay outs for property damage . A total of 57 events followed when we ignorantly stuck our head into Gods protective covenant with His people and nation. A price will be paid if Mr. Obama and his staff don't cease telling Israel they are running out of time . We need to pray for a greater wisdom by our President and yet respect the needs of Palestinians also trying to live in normality. Genesis 12:3" Those who bless Israel will be blessed." Those who do not bless Israel
will be cursed."
God doesn't care. He gave up on the "Nation" long ago and had it destroyed. Today's Nation of Israel is not God's Nation. The Nation of God are all those who claim citizenship in it and give it their undivided loyalty under the appointed King, Jesus Christ.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:33 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,440,532 times
God has only temporarily set Israel aside until the Church age has ended. Then He will turn His attention back to Israel. There has been a partial restoration of the Jews to the land in unbelief in preparation for Daniel's seventieth week in which the Tribulation will take place which is designed to awaken the Jews to the fact that Jesus is the Messiah whom they rejected at His first advent.

As Jesus said,
Luke 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! 35] "Behold, your house is left to you desolate; and I say to you, you will not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!'"
The Tribulational period is designed to bring the Jews to the point where they will say just that.

After His resurrection the apostles asked Jesus when the kingdom would be restored to Israel.
Acts 1:6 So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, "Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?"
Jesus' reply to that question was,
Acts 1:7 He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;
The Kingdom will be restored to Israel at the Second Advent of Jesus Christ when He sets up His Millennial kingdom which had been offered at the First Advent and rejected by Israel. At the Second Advent of Christ the Abrahamic covenant, the so called Palestinian covenant, the Davidic covenant, and the New covenant to Israel will be fulfilled.

In the Millennium Israel will be restored as a nation in belief as per for example Jeremiah 3:17-18, 33:14-16; Ezekiel 20:40-44, 37:15-22, 39:25-29.

Old 03-20-2014, 04:52 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inattentive View Post
Whenever we have as a country aided in the so-called peace initiatives aka. "land for peace" in Israel, we have within the same day or 24 hours later experienced 12 hurricanes and 10 of the most costliest insurance pay outs for property damage . A total of 57 events............
Too vague. A list please.

For extra credit: Prove that God causes natural disasters, (if that's what you believe happens) which affect innocent people (and usually manage to wipe out churches along with everything else), because He's unhappy with our policy towards Israel.

Free information: One of the most violent outbreak of tornadoes to ever hit the American Great Plains hit on an Easter Sunday. 1913. Hundreds of people were killed. Was God sending his wrath because a lot of people were sitting in church to celebrate the resurrection of Christ that day? I'm never sure how these things are supposed to work.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 03-20-2014 at 05:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity