Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 04:43 PM

951 posts, read 1,052,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
So you can't answer it without lying...Okay...
I very precise language that will leave no room for misinterpretation, what are you asking me?

Old 08-12-2012, 04:55 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
No, you are not innocent at all concerning this. You are a slanderer just raking up mud to sling on another human being. And I can prove it.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he [Christ] lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I want you to write down and verify all the times that you have broken the 7th Commandment which expanded spiritually will include along with adultery, incest, homosexuality, etc etc.

After you have cleared yourself and proved that you are completely innocent of any wrong doings and given us proof postive and not just your word then you may proceed to cast your stone. Otherwise, drop all of your unproved charges and apologize for all of your slander.

Okay?
You are doging his question, just as you are mine...Garner said nothing about 'casting the first stone'...what he did state is that he did not want to talk about his fathers's sin from ong ago, implying that they occured...At least he did not deny it...He just did not want to talk about it...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
No, you are not innocent at all concerning this. You are a slanderer just raking up mud to sling on another human being. And I can prove it.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he [Christ] lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I want you to write down and verify all the times that you have broken the 7th Commandment which expanded spiritually will include along with adultery, incest, homosexuality, etc etc.

After you have cleared yourself and proved that you are completely innocent of any wrong doings and given us proof postive and not just your word then you may proceed to cast your stone. Otherwise, drop all of your unproved charges and apologize for all of your slander.

Okay?
I'd like to see proof positive that there were divine healings within your organization and not just your word on it...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I very precise language that will leave no room for misinterpretation, what are you asking me?
Have you or have you not personally observed divine healings within your organization?...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:00 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Where in the Bible does it say that if you have not been divinely healed, then you are not a "true Christian".

Old 08-12-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You are doging his question, just as you are mine...Garner said nothing about 'casting the first stone'...what he did state is that he did not want to talk about his fathers's sin from ong ago, implying that they occured...At least he did not deny it...He just did not want to talk about it...
Again, both his daughter and his son, Garner Ted were both disfellowshipped (not a 100% sure about his daughter) were disfellowshipped. They were definitely not friendly towards Mr. Armstrong as you would imagine.

All your proof comes down to is "he said, she said" type statements. That is all you have in your attempt to murder a man by slandering his character.

It is all of you who are breaking God's Sixth Commandment who will be brought to judgment for what you are trying to accomplish today.

For, if Mr. Armstrong did commit all the things his enemies claims he was supposed to have done and God did forgive Mr. Armstrong of all his transgressions, then those sins are totally forgotten and as if they never existed. If God were as unkind to you as you apparently are to Mr. Armstrong then don't complain when God will not forgive and forget yours!

You seem to think your words have God's approval. They do not! You are the ones who are actually transgressing! And you will pay for this someday, believe it or not!

Old 08-12-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Again, both his daughter and his son, Garner Ted were both disfellowshipped (not a 100% sure about his daughter) were disfellowshipped. They were definitely not friendly towards Mr. Armstrong as you would imagine.

All your proof comes down to is "he said, she said" type statements. That is all you have in your attempt to murder a man by slandering his character.

It is all of you who are breaking God's Sixth Commandment who will be brought to judgment for what you are trying to accomplish today.

For, if Mr. Armstrong did commit all the things his enemies claims he was supposed to have done and God did forgive Mr. Armstrong of all his transgressions, then those sins are totally forgotten and as if they never existed. If God were as unkind to you as you apparently are to Mr. Armstrong then don't complain when God will not forgive and forget yours!

You seem to think your words have God's approval. They do not! You are the ones who are actually transgressing! And you will pay for this someday, believe it or not!
HaShem says that He forgives and forgats, but we are told only to forgive...The fact is that Armstrong fell and was incapable of leading any longer...And now you state that his son was disfellowshipped and his daughter too?...The one that he raped?...Now that is very suspect....

Old 08-12-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Where in the Bible does it say that if you have not been divinely healed, then you are not a "true Christian".
I did not say there was a scripture for that. I am saying that if your ministry in your church organization does not have the "faith OF Christ" in them, the same faith that Christ had to do the miracles that he did such as divine healing, then your organization is false.

Mr. Armstrong had that faith. He did receive God's Holy Spirit and taught that we are to obey God to receive His Holy Spirit that will give you the "faith OF Christ", the actual faith that saves you and not just your "faith IN Christ" which seems to be only in the Christian churches today.

You have to be led by God's Holy Spirit to be a real Christian (Romans 8). So, if you have God's Holy Spirit you will have the power to keep the Ten Commandments. Christ did not have power in Himself to keep God's Commandments but had to rely on God's Holy Spirit to be able to keep them, which most will acknowledge that He did and lived a sinless life.

Consistent divine healing indicates the "faith OF Christ", the "faith OF Christ" indicates one has received God's Holy Spirit, God's Holy Spirit indicates one is a true Christian if led by It.

Faith to heal can also be among individuals who have a lot of faith without necessarily having God's Holy Spirit because obviously some of them are not obedient to God and keep His C

But Mr. Armstrong and the ministers he anointed to be fellow ministers did consistently anoint people and many were healed.

I was healed by an anointing and like one man posted on another thread, I experience that same warm feeling that he described he experienced and the next morning I woke up the pain I had been suffering for several months was completely gone as if I had never had the problem to begin with.

I don't see any divine healing in other denominations! This coupled with all the errors they teach, they are fakes and Mr. Armstrong and his fellow minister are the only True Ministers of God and Jesus Christ.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:22 PM

1,784 posts, read 3,459,211 times
Maybe if we stop feeding him, he'll go away. We could sit here and enumerate a thousand reasons why his thinking is wrong and dangerous, and he'd just keep droning on about the same "stuff".

Old 08-12-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdenscold View Post
Maybe if we stop feeding him, he'll go away. We could sit here and enumerate a thousand reasons why his thinking is wrong and dangerous, and he'd just keep droning on about the same "stuff".
Yea, ya got a point...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.