Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2013, 04:32 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,245 times

Advertisements

A Christian is not just a blood boaster---Romans 6:1.

A Christian is not just a person living out the 10 commandments---John 3:5.

A Christian is not just a loving person---1 John 2:15.

A Christian is not just a courageous person---Romans 12:3.

A Christian is not just a tycoon---1 Timothy 6.

A Christian is not just a optimistic person---Matthew 10:34-37.

A Christian is not just a praying saint----John 17:9.

A Christian is not just a person having sex after marriage---Romans 7:2-3.

A Christian is not just a common sense person----Isaiah 64:6 and Jeremiah 10:23.

A Christian is not just a recruiter for Jesus---Matthew 7:6.

A Christian is not just a person being a better parent and spouse---John 5:39.

A Christian is not just a person off of drugs and alcohol----Matthew 7:21-24.

A Christian is not just a person minding their own business----1 Thess. 5:12.

A Christian is not just a nonjudgmental person----James 5:20.

A Christian is not just the best employee at work----Hebrews 4.

A Christian is not just a well liked person----Luke 6:26.

A Christian is not just a person fitting in with everybody---Matthew 10:34-37.

A Christian is not just a person moving up the corporate ladder----Luke 3:14.

A Christian is not just a person with the American dream lived out----1 Timothy 6.

A Christian is not a person of a certain denomination if they believe certain things in the
bible----2 Peter 1:20-21.

A Christian is not a person of a particular faith like Christianity is complicated
with labels to understand beliefs of certain Christians-----Ephesian 4:5.

A Christian is not a person with a legalless religion----2 Timothy 3:16.

A Christian is not just a person getting rid of the law by Moses to apply
today only---John 5:39.

A Christian has trivia laws for today to live out too----1 Timothy 5:9.

A Christian is not less then a 100% bible believer----Matthew 5:17-20.

A Christian is not the average party person today----1 Peter 4:1-4.

A Christian is not as tolerate of others as people make them out to be-----Titus 3:10.

A Christian is bible taught not man taught with another book to replace the bible----1 John 2:27.

A Christian will be odd to the world with weddings and funerals today-----1 Peter 3:3.

A Christian will be falsely accused of thinking their better then people---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

A Christian has a charity doctrine strange to the world----2 Thess. 3:10.

A Christian has a tithing and offering doctrine strange to the world---Galations 1:8-9.

A Christian is not just a person saying Jesus is the Son of God only---John 8:24.

A Christian offends people that feel ministers of God shouldn't live off the
gospel---1 Cor. 9:14.

A Christian is not membership minded with any ministry or person so fast and
easy----Matthew 15:14.

A Christian is not too shy to mess with all the bible with people----2 Timothy 3:16.

A Christian bold enough to come into a pastor office and find out if they
believe all the bible when they say they saved----John 8:31.

A Christian is very much theology minded when selecting a ministry for
membership----Amos 3:3.

A Christian is not moved by flattery only when people say they saved cause they off
of drugs and alcohol today---Matthew 7:21-24.

A Christian doesn't apologize for calling Christians 100% bible believers only---John 8:31.

A Christian doesn't apologize for calling everybody else a child of the devil----John 8:44.

Christianity is not just a friendship club with everybody----Psalms 133:1.

Christians make out with people in the world to a small extinct only----Luke 16:9.

Christians celebrate Jesus with bread and wine not a pagan holiday called Christmas---John 4:24.

Christians celebrate Jesus with bread and wine not a old Jewish holiday called Easter
today---John 4:24.

Christians celebrate Jesus with bread and wine not the date Dec. 25----John 4:24.

Christians intrigue the conservative theologians and expect tongue rules in the church
from church leaders---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Christians challenge people to leave their history culture books alone and deal with women church
rules as the bible teaches today---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Christians challenge people to get out of being independent ministries---Romans 13:1.

Christians will be professional interviewers with total strangers even if their well known and liked
celebrities all over the country and world---1 Thess. 5:12.

Christians don't let strangers get off the hook with a salvation testimony easy saying I'm saved cause I'm off of drugs and alcohol so join and support my ministry---1 Thess. 5:12.

Christians don't let strangers get off the hook with a salvation testimony easy saying I'm saved cause I'm not messing around with other women and misusing church money stealing--1 Thess. 5:12.

Strangers are strangers until you mess with the bible enough---1 Thess. 5:12.

Strangers hide behind grace theology and discourage more then the law by Moses
today----1 Thess. 5:12.

They want as less talk on trivia laws for today as much as possible----Matthew 5:17-20 and
John 8:32.

Strangers stay strangers cause their unbelievers that don't want to be exposed with too much
of the bible----John 8:32 and John 8:31.

They lie and say all scripture is not necessary cause it brings fights and debates
only----John 8:44 and 2 Timothy 3:16.

They want praise of man more then praise of God-----2 Timothy 3:16 and John 8:32.

Nothing in the bible should make a believer be ashamed to be called a Christian---Psalms 107:2.

Better to have friends repenting of whatever then despising any of the bible----John 8:32.

Fruit of the Spirit can be deceiving but all the bible determines if we're a child of God
or not----John 8:31.

A proven example is the young rich ruler obeying the 10 commandments since his youth---John 8:32.

A proven example is people just like the bible in Matthew 7:21-24.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause demons are cast out.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause we feed the poor.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause people speak in tongues.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause I'm off of drugs and alcohol.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause folks off of drugs and alcohol as well.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause we love people.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause we blood boasters.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause folks like me getting checks in the mail they didn't expect.

They say my ministry is the real deal cause we flourishing with membership and ministry partners sowing in the ministry.

How come people don't say they the real deal cause they believe all the bible---John 8:31 and
Psalms 107:2 and Amos 3:3 and Psalms 133:1 and 2 Cor. 6:14-17 ?

Well the heart of the matter is exactly about attracting 100% bible believers together
ONLY----Psalms 133:1 and Amos 3:3 and 2 Cor. 6:14-17 and John 8:31 and John 17:21.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 04:35 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
By this shall all men KNOW you are MY disciples, if you have love one to another.

Old 07-15-2013, 04:42 PM

Default John 8:31 Exposes Everybody On All The Bible !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
By this shall all men KNOW you are MY disciples, if you have love one to another.
Love is a resume a saint has but devils have love on their resume too-----1 John 2:15 ?

Old 07-15-2013, 04:53 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
Love is a resume a saint has but devils have love on their resume too-----1 John 2:15 ?
The devil as the love of God on his résumé ?

Old 07-15-2013, 05:04 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,386,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post

Hi TonyX3. Don't stop at verse 15. Read 16 so that you know what the author was talking about when he said don't love the world:

For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

Pcamps is talking about loving other people.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:44 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
What I'm learning, particularly from this forum, is not how Christians are different from the world - but how much they differ from each other.

I keep picturing the Tower of Babel - chock-full of Christians - each shouting their particular "truth" and doing their best to drown out their immediate, also-hollering neighbours.

All sound & fury - very little substance.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:47 PM

4,685 posts, read 6,135,229 times
Christians are set apart as they have been redeemed and forgiven from their sins.

Old 07-16-2013, 03:26 PM

Default Teaching A Little More On Love !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Hi TonyX3. Don't stop at verse 15. Read 16 so that you know what the author was talking about when he said don't love the world:

For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

Pcamps is talking about loving other people.
Notice John said love not the world neither the things that are in the world.

The world is who ? Unbelievers !!! John 8:32 .

Things in the world is what ? Lust of the eye and flesh and the pride of life !!!

Loving our enemies is the book but so is Christian segregation the book---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Luke 16:9 is the book but so is believer unity the book-----Psalms 133:1.

Honoring all men is the book but so is favorable love with believers the book---Gal. 6:10.

Praying for people is the book but so is no prayer for unbelievers the book----John 17:9.

A loving heart is the book but so is loving some people from a distance the book----Matthew 7:6.

A loving personality is the book but so is selective friendships the book----Psalms 1.

Evangelism is the book but so is selective prospecting the book---Titus 3:10.

Generousity to people is the book but so is tough love to people the book---2 Thess. 3:10.

Forgiving people is the book but so is modest toleration for unbelievers the book---Titus 3:10.

Mercy to people is the book but so is conditional grace the book-----Romans 6:1.

Loving people is the book but so is loving God more then mother and father
the book------Matthew 10:37.

Fellowship with people is the book but so is holy gathering with people at
nonalcoholic parties the book----1 Peter 4:1-4.

Submission to church leaders is the book but so is selective submission to
church leaders the book too----Matthew 15:14.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity