Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 03:12 AM

439 posts, read 426,932 times

Advertisements

The greatest prophetic fulfillment, in the last 2000 years, is just weeks away. I've been counting down to this day for quite some time. I thought there may be some others out there who would be interested in what's about to happen.

I feel like a giddy little school girl. I can't contain my excitement!!! A little over a year ago I began keeping an eye on the peace agreement between the Israeli's and the Palestinian's. There were moments when I thought I was going to pull my hair out because it was going NO WHERE!! In 2013 they set a date and the countdown began. I've been chomping at the bits. Waiting on the edge of my seat. Checking the headlines every day. FINALLY...SOME GOOD NEWS!!!

The date was set for April 29, 2014. Just this week we hear good news that Netanyahu accepts Kerry's framework deal. >squeal<

Let's take a look at some scriptures...

Dan 9:27
The ruler will make a treaty (KJV says, "confirm the covenant") with the people for a period of one set of seven, but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds, he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration, until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”
- The "treaty/confirmation of the covenant" is the peace agreement.
- Once the peace agreement is signed, this will mark the beginning of the final 7 years.
- "A period of one set of seven" - The final 7 years.
- We know the Israeli's are anxiously waiting to rebuild the third temple. They can't rebuilt the third temple until some type of agreement or interim has been made. According to the scriptures, they will resume sacrifices and offerings, which is exactly what they did in the Old Testament temples.
- "After half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings" - Half this time is referring to half of the 7 years. So it's safe to say 3 1/2 years into the final 7 years is "half this time". "He" is referring to the antichrist. He will stand in the temple and put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. This is the time when the Jew's will have to run for their lives. "There will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again." (See Matt 24:15-22) The slaughtering of the Jews, right after the antichrist is revealed, will be great. They will suffer much worse than they did in the 1940's under Hitler's rule. This is going to be awful!!!
Matt 24:15
“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.”
So we see here that the temple is already rebuilt, because the antichrist will "stand" in it when he reveals himself and put a stop to the rituals.
3 1/2 years + 3 1/2 years = 7 years
It's very important to grasp this next part. We know the confirmation of the covenant (the peace agreement) marks the beginning of the final 7 years. So how do we know the antichrist will be revealed in the middle of this 7 year period??

Rev 11:2-3
But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during those 1,260 days.”
Do the math... 42 months = 3 1/2 years 1,260 = 3 1/2 years
Dan 7:25
He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

Dan 12:7
The man dressed in linen, who was standing above the river, raised both his hands toward heaven and took a solemn oath by the One who lives forever, saying, “It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened.”

Rev 12:14
But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon for a time, times, and half a time.

The "woman" this chapter is referring to is Israel, the "wings" that fly her into her place will more than likely be the United States. See the link at the bottom: United States Discovered In The Bible.
These 4 scriptures are speaking of the very last part of the final 7 years up to the second coming of Jesus. We already know that 42 months and 1,260 days equals out to about 3 1/2 years. Since all these scriptures are referring to the same time frame, it's easy to see that:

time, times, and half a time = 3 1/2 years

time = 1 year
times = 2 years
half a time = 1/2 a year
Total = 3 1/2 years

Conclusion - the scriptures clearly show the great tribulation will be in the final 3 1/2 years of this 7 year period. Therefore, 3 1/2 years after the peace agreement has been signed the antichrist will be revealed.
Do you believe in a pre-trib rapture or a post-trib rapture?
Answer: Jesus will return at the end of the final seven years, we will see everything unfold until the end.
I'm beyond excited to see everything come together. I've been waiting for some good news for a long time now. And this week was JUST what we have been waiting for. There is hope! The end is so near. Could the date be changed? Yes. But I hope not. Netanyahu is under MAJOR pressure, if he doesn't agree to this deal by April 29th, he may face some serious consequences. Which is exactly why I'm leaning on the hopes that this WILL happen by April 29th. An actual "agreement" doesn't have to be made to start the final 7 years. It can be any form of agreement, such as an interim deal. Whatever form of "deal" it is, it WILL usher us into the final 7 years!

Is anyone else as excited as I am??? Does anyone have any knowledge they'd like to share about the peace agreement and/or what's about to happen?

Everyone says, "no one knows the day or time when Jesus returns, so this can't be true". Yes, this CAN be true. No one knows the day or time. NO ONE! But God gave us a time frame of events that will happen. Also, if Jesus were to return before the tribulation, why would God have given us the Book of Revelation? Why would there be so many details about what was coming if we weren't supposed to follow the instructions and heed to the warning signs? I have SO MUCH information about the final 7 years that I'd love to share with everyone if you're willing to hear it. It's time for a great awakening! We can't keep living in our today's, we need to think about our tomorrow's! We need to spread the message about Jesus to everyone we hear.

"The gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it."

The United States In The Bible Part 1
The United States In The Bible Part 2

ENDTIME TIME LINE

Politics & Religion - This week's breaking news about the upcoming peace agreement:

Netanyahu Accepts Kerry's Framework Deal - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2014, 04:45 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,024,985 times
You should hold your breath , there has been a hand full of peace agreements in the past and all ended to be just broken truces and never peace , as the Muslims will never accept Israel as a state in their fold and have broken every one by sending bombs against Israel and Israel building homes and then always knocking them down with peace agreement that were only truces .......... Then there are many nations who support Israel and will not go to Armageddon , where as the Bible says all nations of the world will be there ............. The key is the dark spirit will have to come out of the abyss to make it work or Jesus will not come for His renewal until His church is collapsing , so an economic collapse or something will have to come it ignite the hatred and malice which is needed for all these things to happen ........... The fig tree leaves may be still in the spring season for heaven or a time of groaning

Old 02-16-2014, 05:41 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,934,989 times
- Although I understand your glee.
- And I like and respect Mr. Baxter.

I use The Revelation Of Jesus Christ as the timeline for all other probable prophecies.

I don't try fitting The Revelation of Jesus Christ into all other prophecies.

But for me, all other probable prophecies must fit into the timeline of The Revelation Of Jesus Christ instead.

And we see that 'The Great Tribulation' has already started by the time of The 6th Seal.
Because 'The Great Multitude' comes out of 'The Great Tribulation' at this point. - Rev.7:14

- Neither do I believe Israel will ever see another Temple
till the Temple of God which Is The Heavenly City Of New Jerusalem comes down to the new earth. - Rev.21

I know it's been a popular belief that Israel will built a 3rd Temple.
Because Rev.11:1,2 has been falsely interpreted as the measurements of a 3rd Temple on earth.

When in scriptural fact John was first told to go down to the earth from heaven
to take the little book from the Angel's hand.
Then the angel told John to RISE and measure The Temple Of God.

Further more God Himself said there would only be Two Temples built on earth.
"The Glory Of THIS LATTER Temple Shall Be Greater Than The FORMER Says The Lord Of Hosts." - Hag. 2:9

So 'The Great Tribulation' has no 3.5 yrs x 2 period of time for 7 yrs.
And there will be no 3rd Temple.

- Personally I believe we're more likely at the start of The 4rd Seal.
As the "One 4th Part Of The Earth" over in the middle east is
getting a visit from The Pale Horse Rider Of Death With Hades Following;
as Hades does not follow the death of God's people. -

Old 02-16-2014, 06:02 AM

441 posts, read 392,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown0830 View Post

But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon for a time, times, and half a time.
Hate to break your bubble, JB, but the woman is NOT Israel. She is the same woman mentioned in Genesis 3:15. She is the visible church who will go underground. The immediately caught away man-child are those "serious" Christians taken out of the visible church, the ones who have been faithful in watching and waiting for the Lord to return. There is no other "rapture" mentioned in the Bible apart from this one. What is recorded in Thessalonians is this same event in more detail.

Read Rev 12 carefully to see that the remnant of her seed will be sought out for destruction by the devil/dragon during the last half of the tribulation. This goes hand in glove with Matthew 24.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:37 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,177,901 times
I dislike these threads on Revelation. Why? Because they are the product of hubris, a belief on the part of the OP that he has cracked God's code. This is a head scratcher because it says that nobody will know the day of his coming, not even the angels. To me, then, it is arrogant to assume one knows, and is certainly not an indication of faith.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:54 AM

441 posts, read 392,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I dislike these threads on Revelation. Why? Because they are the product of hubris, a belief on the part of the OP that he has cracked God's code. This is a head scratcher because it says that nobody will know the day of his coming, not even the angels. To me, then, it is arrogant to assume one knows, and is certainly not an indication of faith.
Is it really about His coming or our overcoming in this life? I believe the latter. For instance this understanding from Rev 3:5: "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.". The remarkable thing about spiritual initiative is that the life comes after we do the ‘bucking up.’ God does not give us overcoming life; He gives us life as we overcome. When the inspiration of God comes, and He says—“Arise from the dead,” we have to get up; God does not lift us up. Our Lord said to the man with the withered hand—“Stretch forth thy hand,” and as soon as the man did so, his hand was healed, but he had to take the initiative. If we will do the overcoming, we shall find we are inspired of God because He gives life immediately" . . Oswald Chambers

Old 02-16-2014, 10:03 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,762,400 times
Quote:
The greatest prophetic fulfillment, in the last 2000 years, is just weeks away. I've been counting down to this day for quite some time. I thought there may be some others out there who would be interested in what's about to happen.

I feel like a giddy little school girl. I can't contain my excitement!!! A little over a year ago I began keeping an eye on the peace agreement between the Israeli's and the Palestinian's. There were moments when I thought I was going to pull my hair out because it was going NO WHERE!! In 2013 they set a date and the countdown began. I've been chomping at the bits. Waiting on the edge of my seat. Checking the headlines every day. FINALLY...SOME GOOD NEWS!!!

The date was set for April 29, 2014. Just this week we hear good news that Netanyahu accepts Kerry's framework deal. >squeal<

The ruler will make a treaty (KJV says, "confirm the covenant") with the people for a period of one set of seven, but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds, he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration, until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”
- Once the peace agreement is signed, this will mark the beginning of the final 7 years.
- We know the Israeli's are anxiously waiting to rebuild the third temple. They can't rebuilt the third temple until some type of agreement or interim has been made. According to the scriptures, they will resume sacrifices and offerings, which is exactly what they did in the Old Testament temples.
- "After half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings" - Half this time is referring to half of the 7 years. So it's safe to say 3 1/2 years into the final 7 years is "half this time". "He" is referring to the antichrist. He will stand in the temple and put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. This is the time when the Jew's will have to run for their lives. "There will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again." (See Matt 24:15-22) The slaughtering of the Jews, right after the antichrist is revealed, will be great. They will suffer much worse than they did in the 1940's under Hitler's rule. This is going to be awful!!!
“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.”
So we see here that the temple is already rebuilt, because the antichrist will "stand" in it when he reveals himself and put a stop to the rituals.
It's very important to grasp this next part. We know the confirmation of the covenant (the peace agreement) marks the beginning of the final 7 years. So how do we know the antichrist will be revealed in the middle of this 7 year period??

But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during those 1,260 days.”
He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

The man dressed in linen, who was standing above the river, raised both his hands toward heaven and took a solemn oath by the One who lives forever, saying, “It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened.”

The "woman" this chapter is referring to is Israel, the "wings" that fly her into her place will more than likely be the United States. See the link at the bottom: United States Discovered In The Bible.
These 4 scriptures are speaking of the very last part of the final 7 years up to the second coming of Jesus. We already know that 42 months and 1,260 days equals out to about 3 1/2 years. Since all these scriptures are referring to the same time frame, it's easy to see that:

time = 1 year
times = 2 years
half a time = 1/2 a year
Total = 3 1/2 years

Conclusion - the scriptures clearly show the great tribulation will be in the final 3 1/2 years of this 7 year period. Therefore, 3 1/2 years after the peace agreement has been signed the antichrist will be revealed.
Answer: Jesus will return at the end of the final seven years, we will see everything unfold until the end.
I'm beyond excited to see everything come together. I've been waiting for some good news for a long time now. And this week was JUST what we have been waiting for. There is hope! The end is so near. Could the date be changed? Yes. But I hope not. Netanyahu is under MAJOR pressure, if he doesn't agree to this deal by April 29th, he may face some serious consequences. Which is exactly why I'm leaning on the hopes that this WILL happen by April 29th. An actual "agreement" doesn't have to be made to start the final 7 years. It can be any form of agreement, such as an interim deal. Whatever form of "deal" it is, it WILL usher us into the final 7 years!

Is anyone else as excited as I am??? Does anyone have any knowledge they'd like to share about the peace agreement and/or what's about to happen?

Everyone says, "no one knows the day or time when Jesus returns, so this can't be true". Yes, this CAN be true. No one knows the day or time. NO ONE! But God gave us a time frame of events that will happen. Also, if Jesus were to return before the tribulation, why would God have given us the Book of Revelation? Why would there be so many details about what was coming if we weren't supposed to follow the instructions and heed to the warning signs? I have SO MUCH information about the final 7 years that I'd love to share with everyone if you're willing to hear it. It's time for a great awakening! We can't keep living in our today's, we need to think about our tomorrow's! We need to spread the message about Jesus to everyone we hear.

"The gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it."

ENDTIME TIME LINE

Politics & Religion - This week's breaking news about the upcoming peace agreement:

The fact that you and anyone else is trying to put a date on the end of time shows your ignorance of the Bible. No one knows, only the Father!

Old 02-16-2014, 11:24 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,931,760 times
J Brown, you are going to end up very VERY disappointed. I assure you these bloods moons will come and go. There will be NO peace treaty; no antichrist; no temple built; no 7 year tribulation; no mark of the beast; no battle of armageddon with Jesus returning on a white horse.

It's all hype and exaggeration done by prophecy gurus for one reason alone: to separate you from your hard-earned $$$'s so these gurus can pocket it from you buying their worthless books and DVD's. Everytime you buy one and read/watch it you are "feeding the Beast".

Old 02-16-2014, 11:55 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,047,648 times
Quote:

time = 1 year
times = 2 years
half a time = 1/2 a year
Total = 3 1/2 years

ENDTIME TIME LINE

Oh, boy...So, they're tearing down the dome of the Rock???...

Old 02-16-2014, 12:43 PM

6,324 posts, read 4,326,494 times
Sure, the end is near.

Again.

I figured now that 2012 was well behind us, someone would have to dig up another reason why The End was just around the corner.

And we'll turn that corner ... and nothing will happen ... and life will go on as before.

Until the next time the world is about to end and Jesus is about to come ...

At least the Mayans got that much right. The world is cyclical ... just like End Times prophecies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity