Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2015, 08:17 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,053,876 times

Advertisements

Mother Nature is majestic and beautiful
Quote:
And a great sign was seen in the heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars,
and being with child she doth cry out, travailing and pained to bring forth.

and she brought forth a male child, who is about to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, and caught away was her child unto God and His throne,
and the woman did flee to the wilderness, where she hath a place made ready from God, that there they may nourish her -- days a thousand, two hundred, sixty.

and there were given to the woman two wings of the great eagle, that she may fly to the wilderness, to her place
Mother Nature is a b**ch
Quote:
and he carried me away to a wilderness in the Spirit, and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet-coloured beast, full of names of evil-speaking, having seven heads and ten horns,
and the woman was arrayed with purple and scarlet-colour, and gilded with gold, and precious stone, and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and uncleanness of her whoredom,
and upon her forehead was a name written:
`Mystery, Babylon the Great'
or
'Mother of the Whores, and the Abominations of the Gaia'
And I saw the woman drunken from the blood of the saints, and from the blood of the witnesses of Jesus, and I did wonder -- having seen her -- with great wonder;
and the messenger said to me, `Wherefore didst thou wonder?

Last edited by granpa; 11-28-2015 at 08:39 AM..

Old 11-28-2015, 08:22 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,053,876 times
Just as a wasp paralyzes but doesn't kill the insect that it lays an egg on so wolves, likewise, avoid killing their prey for as long as possible so the meat will stay fresh longer (not consciously, of course, but this is the highly successful survival strategy that has evolved). Wolves "kill by consumption". Animals can linger for days. The dogs seems to treat the deer as though it were just an object.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

In FBI records from 1975,
mutilation of the genitals occurred in 74% of cases,
mutilation of the rectum in 48% of cases,
mutilation of the tongue in 33% of cases,
mutilation of the eyes in 14% of cases.

According to a later survey taken by the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS),
mutilation of the genitals occurred in 85% of cases,
mutilation of the rectum in 76% of cases,
mutilation of the eyes in 59% of cases,
mutilation of the tongue in 42% of cases

After coming under increasing public pressure, Federal authorities launched a comprehensive investigation of the mutilation phenomenon.
The investigation was dubbed "Operation Animal Mutilation" and was headed by FBI agent Kenneth Rommel
Rommel's final report was 297 pages long and cost approximately $45,000.
It concluded that mutilations were predominantly the result of natural predation.

In 1993, documented photographic evidence of a 1988 mutilation surfaced that involved a human being near Guarapiranga, Brazil. An autopsy report concluded the procedure occurred while the victim was still alive, and the associated pain resulted in cardiac arrest.
The Guarapiranga Human Mutilation Case in Brazil - The autopsy report
The Guarapiranga Human Mutilation Case in Brazil

http://graphics.latimes.com/media/to...1a.jpg

Old 11-28-2015, 08:36 AM

689 posts, read 495,092 times
On my third walk of the day this morning, along the bridle path at the back of our house, a sparrow hawk flew in front of me picking a blackbird out of the air, which started to squawk loudly. The sparrow hawk landed on the grass a few yards in front of me, totally ignoring my yells to let the blackbird go. It only flew off when I got right up close to it, clutching the poor bird in its talons!

Old 11-28-2015, 08:51 AM

7,998 posts, read 12,277,938 times
Thread closed as it does not pertain to Christianity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity