Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 10:47 AM

550 posts, read 517,640 times

Advertisements

If you read the Prophecies of Daniel carefully, you will come to the realization that he is indeed calling out America as that last great empire before the return of Christ, when he was describing the Statue in King Nebchadnezzar's dream?

"Feet of Iron mixed with miry clay but not cleaving to the other" - Speaking of the various nations that live in America during the end times who all follow their own GOD's and religious doctrines.

We have this now in America. from Hindus to Muslims to Shintaoists to Buddhists to Baptists to Atheists to Catholics to Agnostics to Satanists...

The melting pot of the world's cultures, doctrines and religions. the vision of Daniel. The LAST Empire before the return of Christ.

Yes indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2014, 11:03 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,937,486 times
Maybe one should consider the source.

Leaders of a superstitious bronzed aged, stone throwing, wandering desert tribe of goat herders.

At least the authors of the Egyptian Book of the Dead had thousand of years of civilization under their belt when their gods were invented.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:20 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,611,801 times
I don't know the answer to this.. its a lot of different interpretations.

In that case, always be ready for Jesus to call you, then you don't have to worry.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Maybe one should consider the source.

Leaders of a superstitious bronzed aged, stone throwing, wandering desert tribe of goat herders.

At least the authors of the Egyptian Book of the Dead had thousand of years of civilization under their belt when their gods were invented.
Unfortunately the Egyptian Book of the Dead holds no water and the Holy Bible has been manifesting prophecies for eons... the EBOD died off along with the wicked Egyptian Empire that created it. It has no influence in the world anymore. yet the Bible has affected lives since it's creation and still going.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:10 PM

10,047 posts, read 4,983,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFormula View Post
If you read the Prophecies of Daniel carefully, you will come to the realization that he is indeed calling out America as that last great empire before the return of Christ, when he was describing the Statue in King Nebchadnezzar's dream?
"Feet of Iron mixed with miry clay but not cleaving to the other" - Speaking of the various nations that live in America during the end times who all follow their own GOD's and religious doctrines.
We have this now in America. from Hindus to Muslims to Shintaoists to Buddhists to Baptists to Atheists to Catholics to Agnostics to Satanists...
The melting pot of the world's cultures, doctrines and religions. the vision of Daniel. The LAST Empire before the return of Christ.
Yes indeed.
' Melting pot ' or now a ' religious toss salad ' ?

Babylon the statue's head of GOLD
Medo-Persia the SILVER
Greece the COPPER/BRONZE
Rome the IRON
What is left but Britain and the United States [ Anglo-American ]
However, it seems we are even past the feet now and down to the toes - Daniel 2 vs 41-44 - or should I say we are closer to the ' time of the toenails ' !

Yes, Satan's system [ 2nd Cor. 4 v 4 ] is on its last legs on the way to collapse. Not by its own collapse, but the ' kingdom stone ' [ Daniel 2 vs 34,35,45 ] becomes a symbolic ' great mountain ' that hits the political feet bringing its sudden unexpected surprising collapse.- 1st Thess. 5 vs 2,3.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:26 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,426,251 times
Quote:

Yes indeed.
Yes, unless the toe nails (not mentioned) are something else.

We see America, and with support form Britain, as the only world power and ... exerting that power where ever it wishes. Yet divided on virtually every subject imaginable.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:30 PM

10,047 posts, read 4,983,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Yes, unless the toe nails (not mentioned) are something else.
We see America, and with support form Britain, as the only world power and ... exerting that power where ever it wishes. Yet divided on virtually every subject imaginable.
Although it is a symbolic statue, toes normally have toenails. So, to figuratively say we are closer to the ' time of the toenails ' rather than say the ' time of the un-numbered toes ' is expressing the further nearness of collapse.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:49 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,937,486 times
Quote:
Unfortunately the Egyptian Book of the Dead holds no water and the Holy Bible has been manifesting prophecies for eons... the EBOD died off along with the wicked Egyptian Empire that created it. It has no influence in the world anymore. yet the Bible has affected lives since it's creation and still going.
Some comparisons. It's a good think plagiarism was not one of the ten commandments, right?

Book of the Dead: "I have done away sin for thee and not acted fraudulently or deceitfully. I have not belittled God. I have not inflicted pain or caused another to weep. I have not murdered or given such an order. I have not used false balances or scales. I have not purloined (held back) the offerings to the gods. I have not stolen. I have not uttered lies or curses."

Exodus 20:7-16: "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain....Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery...Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor..." 6,7

Chapter 125 of the Book of the Dead outlines almost every one of the 10 commandments except the sabbath thing and the one god thing. A wandering goat herder desert tribe invented that.

BTW, ever wonder why Horus was born of a virgin, died a violent death, and reincarnated himself as a living being after three days? Wonder who else was so portrayed?

Old 07-02-2014, 12:54 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,924,824 times
Quote:

Yes indeed.

Yes the final world power #7= the two horned beast( eagle-lion)=rev 13

Old 07-02-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Some comparisons. It's a good think plagiarism was not one of the ten commandments, right?

Book of the Dead: "I have done away sin for thee and not acted fraudulently or deceitfully. I have not belittled God. I have not inflicted pain or caused another to weep. I have not murdered or given such an order. I have not used false balances or scales. I have not purloined (held back) the offerings to the gods. I have not stolen. I have not uttered lies or curses."

Exodus 20:7-16: "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain....Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery...Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor..." 6,7

Chapter 125 of the Book of the Dead outlines almost every one of the 10 commandments except the sabbath thing and the one god thing. A wandering goat herder desert tribe invented that.

BTW, ever wonder why Horus was born of a virgin, died a violent death, and reincarnated himself as a living being after three days? Wonder who else was so portrayed?
If you study history you'd understand that during the Egyptian Empire they confiscated all the records of the Hebrew Israelites that they enslaved. including their manuscripts and other heritage and information. so common sense would tell you why there are comparisons. Not to mention Pharoah Ramses II made Joseph a Governor and he ran the place for years plugging in the Hebrew culture and way of life amongst the heathen Egyptians.

But the fact remains. the Bible is still holding true to this day and the EBOD is in the Smithsonian next to a water fountain by the bathroom that nobody cares about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity