Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2015, 05:36 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,391 times

Advertisements

Greeting

One early morning about 4am, I had a dream where I was myself sitting a bench, in a great park, it was such a beautiful day then there! I saw in a great distend a great stone in the middle of the park, it was a beautiful day, as I was sitting down, I just though the great stone was just a great fountain in this park because I just saw people around it throwing things on it, maybe it just penny’s on the fountain.
The people as I look at them I notice they the people were not happy, continuing to throw penny’s at it.
Now mind you that the park is a place of peace, these people were not at peace why?
I just didn't want to go by to see why they were not at peace.

An old man came by me, and said greeting how are you, I said Oh I’m great sir, do you like fountain, yes
I said yes because water comes out of it and place of peace, and it heals people.
The old man said why you throw pennies at it, I said wait, I look up again the people where not happy at all, “Until.” a great brilliant light cane down on it, and I said how can this be? A great brilliant light in the middle of the park, the light overwhelm the old man and he when away, then the many people around the great fountain were overwhelm them too! they ran away.

As I saw the brilliant light, it was very peaceful to me, so I when to see the beautiful fountain, but because the fountain was a great distend to me it was a beautiful water fountain, as I saw the brilliant light, on the water fountain it was under the brilliant light, as just got maybe 25 feet away the brilliant light when away, it was a great stone, to the people, they saw a great stone.
to me it was a water fountain.

When I came to the a great stone I look down and saw many stones around it, not coins, this what I saw and had some fear, a Centaur beast half-man, half-beast and had a cross crushing the Centaurs back and in front Centaurs there were four black wolves with no eyes, on the bottom of the gravestone, was a skull with four eyes as a skull look like with two eyes but had four, and was the year Oct. 7 2002, bottom of it, this dream came to me 9/19/2011. So what happen in Oct. 7 2002? And this Centaur beast, with this cross crushing his back mean, I do know about the wolves?

So just saw all of this happen the brilliant light came back, stone became the water fountain then, suddenly I had coin in my hand and toss it into the great water fountain then I was heal.

I said before that I can spell as well as others, and have problems reading, at times, but my dreams help me to tell you my story.

maybe
Joseph the dreamer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 11:14 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Wolves come and go through the left eye, they enter the body and it is your eyes they see through. Wolves are people in Jerusalem. Benjamin is the wolf, and Jerusalem is in Benjamin. The last level and step in a walk with God is to become the wolf, and if one becomes the wolf, then his promise is that he will come and go in the left eyes of people.

This is a proven biblical concept that many people are not aware of, nevertheless, it is true. Da Vinci believed this same concept because he could see it, and so he painted the wolves in the kingdom of the left eye.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:59 PM

Unhappy Joseph the Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Wolves come and go through the left eye, they enter the body and it is your eyes they see through. Wolves are people in Jerusalem. Benjamin is the wolf, and Jerusalem is in Benjamin. The last level and step in a walk with God is to become the wolf, and if one becomes the wolf, then his promise is that he will come and go in the left eyes of people.

This is a proven biblical concept that many people are not aware of, nevertheless, it is true. Da Vinci believed this same concept because he could see it, and so he paintnded the wolves in the kingdom of the left eye.
the interpretation of my dream

The Centaur beast represent today the faults saints there are double minded, they carry their cross but cross crush them, I saw it was crushing and it and breaking them. They are half man half beast because they are half committed.

The four wolves are there to frighten the church keep them in bondage demonic influences

The skull with four eyes with the year Oct. 7 2002, the four eyes in the skull, they are the four Arab countries Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, the skull represent the death they caused.
I also saw three smokestacks, they represent three nuclear missiles

Old 02-13-2015, 06:54 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,701,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
the interpretation of my dream

The Centaur beast represent today the faults saints there are double minded, they carry their cross but cross crush them, I saw it was crushing and it and breaking them. They are half man half beast because they are half committed.

The four wolves are there to frighten the church keep them in bondage demonic influences

The skull with four eyes with the year Oct. 7 2002, the four eyes in the skull, they are the four Arab countries Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, the skull represent the death they caused.
I also saw three smokestacks, they represent three nuclear missiles
Amen !

Blessing's

Old 02-19-2015, 07:08 AM

HI Munchkin thank You for PM love abode
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity