Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2015, 05:22 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times

Advertisements

This thread is an interesting exercise in Pareidolia, but to suggest that the shapes on the planet are telling God's story (given the constantly changing shapes of the earth) is just silly . . or do you think the story keeps changing???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2015, 05:25 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This thread is an interesting exercise in Pareidolia, but to suggest that the shapes on the planet are telling God's story (given the constantly changing shapes of the earth) is just silly . . or do you think the story keeps changing???
I think you should read everything so we don't repeat anything.

Old 12-20-2015, 06:00 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,642,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Why can't you believe in God or what He says?

He's you're Creator.

His Son is you're Savior/Redeemer.

His Story is made out of this Plant and This Planet is His Story!

Open you're eyes and see https://youtu.be/2K2XfdCjXfk
I saw an outline of the Blessed Mother on my toast this morning. I ate the toast, now her spirit lives inside of me, right?

Old 12-20-2015, 11:10 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,501 times
Quote:
I think you should read everything so we don't repeat anything.
Reading the entire thread does not help and you have refused to answer questions to clarify what you are trying to comminicate.

Old 12-20-2015, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Reading the entire thread does not help and you have refused to answer questions to clarify what you are trying to comminicate.
If I've already addressed something, I will tell you. If I haven't then I will reply.

~simple

Old 12-20-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Forgive me. I will answer.

Google Earth for a long time Each Year and Several Times during Each Year- takes many photos of this Planet We live on. It's like a long string of photos showing what Our World looks like as it CONSTANTLY Changes.

I'm sure We both agree to the above. Now remembering that. Here's my explanation to you concerning your inquiry.

Consider this carefully- The Year I found this information and made these videos was the "Sharpest" of "Clarity" to see it. Or another way of saying that would be- It was during this time period on Google Earths time table of picture taken, that these images, that I say are watermarks of information came into FOCUS.

Meaning..
That BEFORE and AFTER, that time period ~ they were NOT in FOCUS.

So yes they keep changing, but God knew when they would be found and every single thing you can think of helped create Them by GOD!

You think the Universe is BIG? lol You all should consider carefully the Chalice He is Holding and whats in it.

~we're quite small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67V3KtaSno

Old 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM

1,220 posts, read 986,912 times
Quote:
Nicholas Poussin was a Famous Painter. Through out His Paintings, He painted a hidden Story. Now I've asked myself at times...was He an Angel, who knew and painted this information Or was He just a man, who's hands were moved by God Or was He privy to information He came upon from His Past and Painted it into His Paintings... to be honest I'm still not sure which of those thoughts are correct... But I can tell you He did paint a Hidden Story through out His paintings and at the time of discovering this I made the videos below of it...but also at the time I was careful to NOT make the full connection to the bloodline itself. Why? Because it's my Bloodline.

In Poussin's Paintings they tell how a group of men witnessed what happen to Jesus the day He was crucified. The Paintings tell how a Roman soldier forced Jesus to lay on top of a women and how those men who watched took that women North to into Germany to Questenberg. Where she gave birth to a set of Twins. A boy and a girl. The girl died at a young age by a animal attack and the boy continued the bloodline.

In the hidden cave at Questenberg, way in the back hidden.. is a chamber with 3 things in it.
The Ark of the Covenant.
A Tomb (men will say this is Jesus, but that is a lie) with His (Jesus) Son in it (it's His Son).
The rest of King Solomon's Treasure.

The Quesenberry Bloodline is the true Bloodline of Jesus~ AND IT'S A BLOODLINE OF RAPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__AAhgTDBjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KEBWV6RNXQ
What's your blood type?

Old 12-20-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
What's your blood type?
Why?

Old 12-20-2015, 05:39 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Featuring the Man on the moon.
And, elephants in the clouds.

Old 12-20-2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Featuring the Man on the moon.
And, elephants in the clouds.

When you see better you'll understand more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity