Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 02:42 PM

8,186 posts, read 6,976,605 times

Advertisements

Hey guys, I haven't been around much lately as I've been having some very long days. I know I have some threads to catch up on and conversations to finish. But in the meantime, just wanted to stop by and say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! to all here. No matter what you believe or don't believe, it's what is in your heart that truly matters. Love is the message. AND the messenger.

PEACE on earth and GOODWILL towards MAN. (And ALL of Creation.)

Hope you all (christians, atheists, fundies, whatever) have a wonderful holiday. I hope you feel loved this season and you also help others to feel loved as well.

God IS Love.

peace friends,
sparrow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2015, 02:55 PM

23,319 posts, read 10,617,788 times
Merry Christmas.

Old 12-24-2015, 03:26 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,484,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Hey guys, I haven't been around much lately as I've been having some very long days. I know I have some threads to catch up on and conversations to finish. But in the meantime, just wanted to stop by and say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! to all here. No matter what you believe or don't believe, it's what is in your heart that truly matters. Love is the message. AND the messenger.

Hope you all (christians, atheists, fundies, whatever) have a wonderful holiday. I hope you feel loved this season and you also help others to feel loved as well.

God IS Love.

peace friends,
sparrow
You are a candle of love in a cold-dark world.
Indeed, LOVE IS THE MESSAGE/MESSENGER.

MAY YOUR PATH BE LINED WITH CANDLES.

Old 12-24-2015, 03:33 PM

1,516 posts, read 1,390,515 times
Merry Christmas to all Christians on this forum!! All other religions and you atheists can BBBUUURRRNNN!!!....Just kidding Everyone have a blessed Holiday season!

...and if don't like the fact that I just said "holiday season"...still have a Merry Christmas but get over yourselves!

Old 12-24-2015, 04:03 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,228,224 times
£ o v € 2 âll

Old 12-24-2015, 04:09 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,358,333 times
Happy Holidays sparrow and all and holidays iclude Christmas of course but I also wish to include New Year's and each day in between those two as even if they do not mark a special day for any one religion they are often time of family and friends for all.

And a Merry Christmas to all for the one day of the holidays.

Old 12-24-2015, 04:31 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,343,566 times
Quote:

God IS Love.

peace friends,
sparrow

a wonderful message for a wonderful season (whatever one's beliefs or lack thereof). may God bless and keep you and those you love and may peace and good will (what ever it's ultimate source) fill us ALL up so full that it spills out from us so we can't help but share those good things with everyone else in the world this day and every day!

Old 12-24-2015, 04:50 PM

28,152 posts, read 30,145,869 times
Merry Christmas, dear sparrow! And Merry Christmas to everyone else who celebrates the holiday. To those who don't, well... Have a nice day tomorrow.

Old 12-24-2015, 06:52 PM

64,112 posts, read 40,415,165 times
Quote:

God IS Love.
peace friends,
sparrow
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, sparrow!!!

Old 12-27-2015, 09:27 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,885,795 times
Merry Christmas!l!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity