Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2016, 09:10 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,528,130 times

Advertisements

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say bearing arms to protect your family and church is okay ----Romans 12:17 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say marrying any kind of divorced person is okay just as long as their a Christian too----Romans 7:2-3 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say Christianity is about being a lover
only---2 Cor. 6 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say fellowship with people believing in a God existing is church enough ----Amos 3:3 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say weddings of any kind is okay--1 Peter 3:3 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say 50 faiths in Jesus is okay---Eph. 4:5 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say salvation is being a cross boaster saved by
grace only----Romans 6:1 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say 90% bible believers are saved
too---Matthew 5:17-20 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say salvation is for everybody not a control freak
too----2 Peter 1:20-21 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say optimistic thinking and prayer can get anybody saved----2 Cor. 4:3 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say optimistic thinking and prayer can get
an unbeliever saved too----John 17:9 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say optimistic thinking and prayer can make
anybody a child of God for the kingdom of heaven---John 8:44 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say global evangelism is all the Christianity love you need----Matthew 7:6 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say fellowship in God is just meeting and being merry with casual conversation---1 Thess. 5:12 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if they say growth in God is just overflow with money and favor with people only----Luke 12:15 and Matthew 10:34-37 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if their experts talking about inner character
only----1 Cor. 11 ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if their tongue talking people NEVER REAL with
1 Cor. 14 ENOUGH ?

What good is the wisdom of man to a Christian if their lifestyle experts NEVER REAL with
1 Cor. 7 ENOUGH ?

Said enough for 100% bible believers looking for each other ? Amos 3:3 and Psalms 133:1

NEVER about control freak behavior and made up legalism on people.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:36 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,792,119 times
"By your words you'll be justified and by your words you'll be condemned."

Old 03-19-2016, 10:30 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,528,130 times
Default So WHAT ARE YOU ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
"By your words you'll be justified and by your words you'll be condemned."
Your either a John 8:31 or John 8:44
which one ?

Old 03-19-2016, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
Your either a John 8:31 or John 8:44
which one ?
Quote it and see.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Quote it and see.
I'll do it.

John 8:31-32

"If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples;
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8

42"If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me.
43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word.
44 You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I am the way the truth and the life. The Lord and I are One.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity