Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 08:02 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,884 times

Advertisements

First I would like to wish everyone the very best of health, and your ministry. I write this letter for I am somewhat in need of help, for at this moment I do not know who can I go to, with the information and the knowledge that have gathered of the last 21 years.

My story or my testimony is a Very, very long journey; I do not know how to begin.

Please bear with me for I am very overwhelm with sorrow, and what is happening to me and my family, is very painful and personal, but also with some gladness as well.

I am beginning with little history of my background so that you may understand what is happening to me today.
In 1997 all this began, it took time to process in my mind.

I have the ability to illustrate a image, as I study the word or anything, a deeper understanding what men interpret, in their views today from biblical point of view or a events, and those that were with Christ at his time, he gave understanding of what Christ saw and know about the future, and what scholars, teachers, and theologian know about what they think or their view. Something what occurs with my mind is very spiritual which I can explain, with today science.

One day my mind had nothing, the next day I began to learn the one book, the bible. It started with dreams, a few months’ later visions.

Where I'm able to see a dreams and visions, first came, the dreams, then after came visions.
We read in Sirach 34:3 (KJV Apocrypha) The vision of dreams is the resemblance of one thing to another, even as the likeness of a face to a face.

flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Wisdom of Solomon 18:19 (KJV Apocrypha) For the dreams that troubled them did foreshew this, lest they should perish, and not know why they were afflicted.

I learn to illustrate in a form of a picture, or in art, things that are ancient in a form of a imagine time and space, between what is written in scripture or what I see in a vision and give me an accurate description, in what my mind can see and I can illustrate what I see so I may understand it.

I believe it’s called a third eye. In a dream it takes a deeper understanding, or a spiritual mind, because their three levels of types of dreams, but in book, in how to interpret dreams or visions it help me, but it takes much painful for me, this these types books help me to understand types of vision in my beginning.
The types of dreams, are the flesh, the darkness, and the light which is Illumination!

We read in Heb 10:32-36 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings:
partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated;
for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven.
Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.
For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

Wisdom of Solomon 18:17 (KJV Apocrypha) Then suddenly visions of horrible dreams troubled them sore, and terrors came upon them unlooked for.
Wisdom of Solomon 18: 19 18:17(KJV Apocrypha) For the dreams that troubled them did foreshow this, lest they should perish, and not know why they were afflicted.

There was also a visions about 9/11 I saw two twin towers, one silver and one gold in a Island , then I saw the sun far away in the ocean and as I saw many people swimming towards sun away from the Island where the two towers were. In that ocean in the deep of it I saw shadows, but what stuck-out an eagle that was sleeping for a very long time, a bright-light overwhelm it, and the eagle woke up, and when toward the east with bombs in her feet’s.
One of many visions.
In this dream state that becomes a vision experience that I had learn, are called Ecstasy, not a drug, but an outer body experience, in which time and space which has no boundary, one place to another from my body in being in one place at rem-sleep or at rest.
Between my body and soul or spirit, moving to a place of I guess God’s chooses, it’s called the Silver Cord, a spiritual cord from my body in one place, but my spirit or soul in another place.

In Ecclesiastes 12:6 Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.
Or in Luke 16: 26 the great gulf between separation man from God, And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.'
This is a place if you’re standing on a hill; this is a borderline where you see the, an event for which is ecstasy occurs.

Encyclopedia Article for ecstasy
In mysticism, the experience of an inner vision of God or of one's relation to or union with the divine.
Various methods have been used to achieve ecstasy, which is a primary goal in most forms of religious mysticism.
The most typical consists of four stages: (1) purgation (of bodily desire); (2) purification (of the will); (3) illumination (of the mind); and (4) unification (of one's being or will with the divine).

In Revelation 4:2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.
The Gold Altar- in the Spirit, again ecstasy is when you are in the Spirit, in which the Spirit is the window, you are indwell but God’s heavenly host.

When I in this state you cannot see, the Spirit within me, so when he takes you out for a ride, you, I may be free to seek out and a wakening vision, but if not I can only see through the window or my third eye. If I am one place, bare feet that indicate, that I may standing in holy place, seeing things, but if I am wearing different types of shoes, it’s the type of level of spiritual walk?

Note: Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." The Lord allows us to see his will and desire.

Job 11:7-9 "Can you search out the deep things of God? Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than heaven--what can you do? Deeper than Sheol--what can you know?
Their measure is longer than the earth And broader than the sea.

I have no control, I’m afraid

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 07-20-2016 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: new title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 08:22 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
What are you afraid OF? I have prophetic dreams and waking visions, and I've been caught up in the Spirit and taken to see things of His choosing. These things usually happen only to people who have NO fear (He delivered me of all fear) and trust Him with all their heart, so it makes no sense to me that you are afraid. Peace

Old 07-20-2016, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
What are you afraid OF? I have prophetic dreams and waking visions, and I've been caught up in the Spirit and taken to see things of His choosing. These things usually happen only to people who have NO fear (He delivered me of all fear) and trust Him with all their heart, so it makes no sense to me that you are afraid. Peace
because their are angels around me I'm afraid

Old 07-20-2016, 08:37 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,788,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
It's called paranoia. You have a mental condition.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
It's called paranoia. You have a mental condition.
no because mental condition is what you don't believe, they only acknowledge who they wish to acknowledge,like an open loving heart or open mind.

be careful

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 07-20-2016 at 09:20 PM..

Old 07-20-2016, 09:23 PM

ask the right question you get the right answer it helps

Old 07-21-2016, 12:56 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post

Good angels or bad angels? If they are the evil ones, as a born from above believer, you have authority over them in His name. They are more afraid of you because of that than you are of them, if you only knew it. Peace

Old 07-21-2016, 03:06 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,062,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I have no fear and I haven't experienced anything like that...

Old 07-21-2016, 03:47 AM

9,693 posts, read 10,032,275 times
Some dreams can be the occult spirits and gnosis spirit which will bring a higher understanding , but with pride which is the error of these evil spirits , where God true dreams will bring revelation to do good with faith from the gospels will verify .........Were God will not bring fear , but demonic occult spirit do not care and will make mistakes to drive people closer to Jesus , as Jesus has redemption from evil spirits ............ Best is to rebuke the demons spirits in the name of Jesus , as people and animals in the dreams usually are demons spirits ..... and if little happens then rebuke the demons to Jesus identity again and again , and again and don`t stop until Heaven says it is confirmed . I remember Jesus spirit had me repeat , ``rebuke the devourer for your sake scripture from Malachi 3:10-11 repeatedly until the evil spirit was gone and the pain was gone with it ...................If a demon spirit converses with any one they tell them ``Jesus is Lord ` and if they contest that then it is a demons spirit and needs to be rebuked to Jesus .....

Old 07-21-2016, 04:15 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,870,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
It's called paranoia.
More like schizophrenia I'd say!

Quote:
You have a mental condition.
Looks that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity