Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 06:07 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,531,102 times

Advertisements

Please forgive me.

Proverbs 9:7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. 8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

I was such a fool to think I could change anything around here. I am not going to try anymore.

Those that hate me can just hate me.

Here is another version that is easier to read.

Whoever corrects a mocker is asking for insult; whoever reproves a wicked person receives abuse. Do not reprove a mocker or he will hate you; reprove a wise person and he will love you.

I'll stick to the wise from now on as God directs. I'm going to stay quite about w-h-o-r-e-s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 06:20 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdog View Post
Please forgive me.

Proverbs 9:7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. 8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

I was such a fool to think I could change anything around here. I am not going to try anymore.

Whoever corrects a mocker is asking for insult; whoever reproves a wicked person receives abuse. Do not reprove a mocker or he will hate you; reprove a wise person and he will love you.

I'll stick to the wise from now on as God directs. I'm going to stay quite about w-h-o-r-e-s.
LOL right after this post? Ok it starts...Now!

Old 08-24-2016, 06:24 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,928,456 times
Quote:
Please forgive me.

Don't feel bad, cowdog. God didn't create you perfect. And we are all fools for the Lord.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:44 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,172,469 times
It is sanctimonious to make accusations based on your religious beliefs. Converting from Christian to atheist has to a degree changed my views on sexuality. I still strongly believe in being faithful to my wife, but I don't hold the same stringent view on fornication. Calling someone a ***** is no different than casting the first stone, so to speak.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:46 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,926,004 times
A perfect example of the self-righteous non-apology. Well done.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:54 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Don't feel bad, cowdog. God didn't create you perfect. And we are all fools for the Lord.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:02 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
I'm going to stay quite about w-h-o-r-e-s.
So after you get called out for making a baseless, mean-spirited insult.... you've decided to stay quiet.

Smart move. Add Jezebel to the list.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:10 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,618,105 times
Quote:
Please forgive me.

I need a tiny violin.

Poor you. sniff, sniff. Is this the farewell speech where you hold your hand to your delicate brow, and look for the fainting couch? hahahahha Thank you for the visual. I am amused, but I does not really take much.

The only thing you can change is yourself. Start there.

You should address your rage which is aimed at women. Especially the women you call wh-h-o-r-e-s.

With love,
Your new best friend
Ronk.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:18 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
I've Been A Fool Yet Again

Yes, you have.

I kinda doubt any of us are surprised.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:18 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
Won`t get fooled again , as many in Christianity have come and many have gone , ...... Jesus said ``That who so ever is angry with His brother without a cause will be in danger of the judgment , and who so ever will say to his brother Raca (worthless to spit at) will be in danger of the council but who so ever will say You fool will be in danger of hell fire ``
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity