Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 06:35 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,097 times

Advertisements

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
The entire Bible gives the Pattern which Jesus is The Word.
If any one wishes add to the conversation.

Genesis.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
CH 2;1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

.6().7 day

Genesis

Ch 7 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
Ark-

Noah and his family.
.7 clean birds
.7 clean animals
.2 unclean animals

40 days of rain.
Why 2 unclean animals?

After the Flood Noah first sent out a Raven to no avail. After sending out a Dove it returned with an Olive "Branch"
Covenant of the Rainbow Given and 8 is crucial.

Abram7/8Abraham
Genesis…ch15;

9So He said to him, "Bring Me a three year old heifer, and a three year old female goat, and a three year old ram, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon." 10Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, and laid each half opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds.
17 9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
23 And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
.8 day
.2 Birds not Split
. =Female goat, Clean
. =Ram, Clean
. =Bullock, Clean

Moses and Arron.

Prophet/Priest
.2 stones over the Heart
.12 stones on the Breast plate
. Tabernacle design.

Would love for others to further add to what they know as far as the pattern of the Temple.
Curious to know if Christians have been Learning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
The entire Bible gives the Pattern which Jesus is The Word.
If any one wishes add to the conversation.

Genesis.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
CH 2;1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

.6().7 day

Genesis

Ch 7 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
Ark-

Noah and his family.
.7 clean birds
.7 clean animals
.2 unclean animals

40 days of rain.
Why 2 unclean animals?

After the Flood Noah first sent out a Raven to no avail. After sending out a Dove it returned with an Olive "Branch"
Covenant of the Rainbow Given and 8 is crucial.

Abram7/8Abraham
Genesis…ch15;

9So He said to him, "Bring Me a three year old heifer, and a three year old female goat, and a three year old ram, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon." 10Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, and laid each half opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds.
17 9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
23 And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
.8 day
.2 Birds not Split
. =Female goat, Clean
. =Ram, Clean
. =Bullock, Clean

Moses and Arron.

Prophet/Priest
.2 stones over the Heart
.12 stones on the Breast plate
. Tabernacle design.

Would love for others to further add to what they know as far as the pattern of the Temple.
Curious to know if Christians have been Learning.
If each stone were laid as an memorial. What would they say to the Lord?

Old 03-14-2017, 06:20 PM

תַבְנִית

This is a pattern in hebrew. If only a single word in of itself could grow.
For those that are willing, take notice.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:26 PM

Bere**** for instance.
Brit.
Esh.
Itis.
Ereb.
Ishi.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:34 PM

Only if there were someone that would Love their neighbor and tell of the 2 and 20

Old 03-14-2017, 06:52 PM

The Lord knows best when Doves are observed.
He taught Moshe well on this matter. Honor The father and mother on the nest. Do no divide the Birds.

Who here knows of the days of doves?

I will say this.
They never leave the nest.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:34 PM

2,854 posts, read 2,053,876 times
Is this a joke?

Old 03-14-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
Is this a joke?
No.
And I would love you to share how every generation is a form and syllable of time.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:57 PM

As if,

Old 03-14-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
Is this a joke?
Think of how a man. Is named by his mother. And blesses by his father.
Only if the one child has 2 witnesses to fold.

Mmm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity