Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: have you ever seen or experienced in any way what you believed to be a demon or evil spirit?
Yes, I witnessed a demon in some way 1 5.00%
Yes, I witnessed an evil spirit in some way 2 10.00%
No, but I believe in them because the Word says they exist 2 10.00%
yes, because the Lord has used me or someone I've known/seen, to cast them out or take authority over them 3 15.00%
Yes to all of the above 3 15.00%
No to all of the above 9 45.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 04:55 AM

3,798 posts, read 2,995,173 times

Advertisements

Yes I have experienced it, although not for many years.
Normally at night whilst in sleep mode, but have woken up many times as a result.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2017, 11:14 AM

192 posts, read 292,939 times
I don't believe demons are corporeal but exist in the spirit realm. Imo to manifest a person must invite them in or being in a compromised state i.e. drugs, alcohol etc leaves one vulnerable to demonic influence.

Old 07-17-2017, 07:17 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Poll is for those who don't want to be ridiculed by posting.
Before I learn the truth, I was taught the spirits I've seen were dead people. Later in life I learn they were demons. When I was a teen, my mother said I was born with a “veil” over my face, Which meant I can see “ghost”. I later learn from true teachings, ANYONE can see demons. I've seem many and even spoke to them. Now one thing my mother said, which later I found out it was true. “NEVER speak when you hear someone calling you, When you don't see them, it's a demon").

as a teen, I heard both of my brothers calling me, from their bedrooms, our wall separated our rooms. They kept saying to me...”come hear”! Now, I just KNEW, those were my brothers, because obviously I know their voices. I kept responding with.. “ok, I'm coming”! As I open my door, which was facing the living room, I notice one of my brothers asleep. Things that happen to me, always happen after midnight. I felt very unease, yet I walked to their bedroom, just to see my other brother asleep also. Some said they could have been tricking you. Not true, since I would have heard someone even walking lightly, going into the living room. Also after a minute, they would have let me know, they were playing around, They never woke up!

“Some will say it's all in the mind”, well, again as a teen, we were wakened by the screams of my sister. we lived in a 1 bedroom apt., 5 kids shared a room. One set of bunk beds, a twin,(which I slept in), and a full for my younger sisters. As woke and began to sit up at the same time getting out ONLY the words... “Sheila what's....”, I notice a silhouette of a man with a long coat and hat, standing at the foot of my bed, staring at me. Of course I scream and jumped into my brothers ,(bottom bed).

It's funny now, when me my kids, and siblings, talk about me shaking my brother while crying try to get him to look, and he wouldn't! The demon obviously didn't feel the need for my mother to see it. Because I notice, ever time I looked away, then looked back, it had moved to a different area of the room. Once my mother entered the room, it was gone. She asked what happen, after we had calmed down. My sister said she opened her eyes, (while laying), to see it was stooped and looking dead into her face. She pulled the blanket over her face, screaming, that when I woke up.

People are fooled, (Ephe. 6:1 and 2Cor. 4:4), by satan into believing ALL dead, can communicate with the living. And they are called “SOULS”. Scriptures shows the “SOUL”, is a LIVING BEING! ,(Gen. 2:7, Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die), Demons knows this! Demons were here long before humans, they were once Angels. They can become any one of us, and any thing in every way, and know ALL about humans!

They have “Psychics” believing they have...”the gift from God”, But this isn't from God. and Jehovah said NOT to listen to them ,(Deut. 18:9-12 , Jerm. 27:9 ,Acts 16:16-18). they seem to sense or know, because demons have placed those things into their mind.

The reason satan fools us into believing the dead, even our love ones can speak with us. Is because by believing this lie, we wouldn't want to hear the real truth. knowing the truth will make us want more truth, which would save us when the End hits. Demons know they will be soon destroyed, (Rev.12:12). They hate humans, even those who worship them. They don't want us to gain life by learning the truth, and being sit free from death ,(John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free).

Old 07-17-2017, 07:39 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,557,894 times
Mentally ill people, exceptionally tired people, people with kidney disease and those on drugs, have been seeing, experiencing, demons and other human fabrications since way back.

Ascribing every unexplained or incompletely-formed emotional, interpretative or sensory experience or in a highly-sensory being such as a human as "angels" of "demons" is childish.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:09 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,176,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Mentally ill people, exceptionally tired people, people with kidney disease and those on drugs, have been seeing, experiencing, demons and other human fabrications since way back.

Ascribing every unexplained or incompletely-formed emotional, interpretative or sensory experience or in a highly-sensory being such as a human as "angels" of "demons" is childish.
Yep. And some of the above can be seen on this thread and others. I don't cross verbal swords with some posters. I have never argued with hljc, for instance. And there are others.

Religion helps some people. It breaks others.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:01 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post

I like all these people seeing U.F.O.'s and aint even on drugs, and yet there be aliens. I get so angry with these people looking at Mars and saying the dumbest things, or believing there is a city on the dark side of the moon, but Mars is the dumbest of all. Then there are people that are so sure dinos are still around, bigfoot, and that stupid sea monster. A friend came over and was watching fox news when he saw Megan Kelly and those two other pretty boys and he started freaking out saying they was aliens. I threw him out of the house and aint seen him since. There is all kinds of people walking around seeing things that aint on drugs.

My first wife's mother sees demons on a regular basis and she has never smoked weed or drank anything, no Xanax, nothing like that and she sees demons all the freaking time. She says she sees a demon on the wall, goes into a room, and then she finds a Led Zepplin album stuffed in the closet and starts crying, so happy she had found what was making that demon come. If she would just chill out and smoke a dube every so often, she would never see demons again, it straightens you up.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:08 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I like all these people seeing U.F.O. and aint even on drugs, and yet there be aliens. I get so angry with these people looking at Mars and saying the dumbest things, or believing there is a city on the dark side of the moon, but Mars is the dumbest of all. Then there are people that are so sure dinos are still around, bigfoot, and that stupid sea monster. A friend came over and was watching fox news when he saw Megan Kelly and those two other pretty boys and he started freaking out saying they was aliens. I threw him out of the house and aint seen him since. There is all kinds of people walking around seeing things that aint on drugs.

My first wife's mother sees demons on a regular basis and she has never smoked weed or drank anything, no Xanax, nothing like that and she sees demons all the freaking time. She says she sees a demon on the wall, goes into a room, and then she finds a Led Zepplin album stuffed in the closet and starts crying, so happy she had found what was making that demon come. If she would just chill out and smoke a dube every so often, she would never see demons again, it straightens you up.

What happened to your vision you so openly shared before. The one in the garage?

I got a few on video and audio. The audio of course would probably leave most skeptics with doubts.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-17-2017 at 09:25 AM..

Old 07-17-2017, 09:53 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
What happened to your vision you so openly shared before. The one in the garage?

I got a few on video and audio. The audio of course would probably leave most skeptics with doubts.
Yeah, I did have a vision, it was very many little snakes of smoke that came together to make one big snake about a foot long. But it wasn't a vision lol, it was real smoke that formed a snake smiling and looking at me a foot in front of my face, and this after I had a dream about fighting a snake, and the same day I stepped on a real snake that bit me on the heel.

Yeah, that happened but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe it.

That is what happens in the smoke, that is how a sorceress called up the spirit of Samuel. So I sat there talking to somebody in the smoke for about an hour and we had a conversation of me asking questions and he answering them.

It was the same day all my kids showed up here terrified because of the dream they had, and they all had the same dream, my whole family had the same dream that I died but was not dead, my whole family kept having dreams about me until they were afraid and didn't know what was happening. If my family had not been involved, I would know I was crazy, but they were involved.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:59 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah, I did have a vision, it was very many little snakes of smoke that came together to make one big snake about a foot long. But it wasn't a vision lol, it was real smoke that formed a snake smiling and looking at me a foot in front of my face, and this after I had a dream about fighting a snake, and the same day I stepped on a real snake that bit me on the heel.

Yeah, that happened but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe it.

That is what happens in the smoke, that is how a sorceress called up the spirit of Samuel. So I sat there talking to somebody in the smoke for about an hour and we had a conversation of me asking questions and he answering them.

It was the same day all my kids showed up here terrified because of the dream they had, and they all had the same dream, my whole family had the same dream that I died but was not dead, my whole family kept having dreams about me until they were afraid and didn't know what was happening. If my family had not been involved, I would know I was crazy, but they were involved.

You werent staring at a candle in the dark in that garage, i hope.

I just remembered someone posting something like that. Sorry for being random.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity