Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 08:47 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times

Advertisements

At the beginning of this topic
I want to present the following concept in proof
It is a means of proving it is from two sources
What you own are texts and are called evidence in proof of the inside
As well as the possession of other texts that support what is established and called external evidence
This is one of the most important means of proof in intellectual dialogues

For this reason it is the use of external texts to prove that Christ is the Word of God
It is not a departure from the text and is also a subject of comparison

We Christians say in the Gospel of John
At the beginning it was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word became flesh among us

Here John's words say that Christ is the Word of God
If Christ is the Word of God, it means that He is from God or God too, because the Word follows its source
This is the essence of Christian faith
And that there is no multiplicity in the number of the gods
And until the Word becomes tangible, it should be in the flesh
The body of Christ was the Word of God

This is what we call the son
That is, the word of God is the Son, and in this form the body is the act of the Word of God
The Holy Spirit is the relationship between the body and the Word
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2018, 08:58 AM

16,677 posts, read 15,680,560 times
Thread moved to the Christianity forum (for obvious reason).

Old 01-26-2018, 09:35 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This is what we call the son That is, the word of God is the Son, and in this form the body is the act of the Word of God The Holy Spirit is the relationship between the body and the Word
Jesus WAS from God, because he was CREATED BY GOD. but if John said the most important phrase which was... "and the word was with God". how is it that we should take from it he meaning Jesus was the Almighty God? Jesus said at John 3:17 that he was "SENT", by God. he didn't say he was GOD and came as the Son. Jesus also told us that he was WITH... HIS FATHER, before the world was created, see...

(Pro.8:22-30 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there, when he appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him). the caps in Lord replaced the name JEHOVAH (Exo. 6:3).

and when Jesus died and ascended back to Heaven. David was shown by a vision from Jehovah God ...(Psa.110:1,2 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool). two "lords" one in caps ,the other lower case, come on! this isn't one God including Jesus, this is Jesus WITH... the Almighty Father and God. and speaking of "Father and God" see what Jesus said... (John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). did Jesus NOT say he has a Father AND a God?

Jesus is called the word, because ALL that he spoke WAS NOT from himself, but from his Father ,(John 12:49,50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak). i think Jesus made himself perfectly clear here. also the HS is Jehovah's Power what he wants to happen will happen. his HS gives humans the strength to fight spiritually as well as protecting us. God doesn't need... any being to do this, he can do it himself, and he does. peace

Old 01-26-2018, 11:30 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,089,753 times
Quote:
As well as the possession of other texts that support what is established and called external evidence

For this reason it is the use of external texts to prove that Christ is the Word of God

At the beginning it was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word became flesh among us

If Christ is the Word of God, it means that He is from God or God too, because the Word follows its source

That is, the word of God is the Son, and in this form the body is the act of the Word of God
It's ironic that more than 2000 years have passed and people are still trying to decipher Trinity, in their own ways. And that too, without anyone asking them to explain.

Sounds more like the result of guilty consciousness.

Anyway, mahasn, you forgot to put "God The Lamb", part in your picture. Try again.

Old 01-27-2018, 03:35 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
Yes the book of Acts 2 in the bible is still active for most true Christians as people put their lives up to Jesus and His judgment and God still is putting His Holy Spirit on their lives in a profound ways were God spirit through Jesus Christ is developing their life ....... See this baptism of Holy Spirit by the cross of Jesus Christ is 1985 year old now and people are still receiving..........

Old 01-27-2018, 03:59 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,053,876 times
Jesus = Worder of God = human of God = human of El = El-human = Elohym = all human = no ego

Only humans are worders. Animals dont speak

Old 01-27-2018, 02:39 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:

180 degree turnaround from the intent of the passage which was to demonstrate that the
Spirit known as Christ or the Word was embodied or demonstrated in the life and ministry of Jesus.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:21 PM

63,818 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
180 degree turnaround from the intent of the passage which was to demonstrate that the
Spirit known as Christ or the Word was embodied or demonstrated in the life and ministry of Jesus.
People do not seem to realize that a word is a concept that ONLY exists within a consciousness. It is the consciousness of God that Jesus embodied (took a physical human body and brain) so that the collective human consciousness would ultimately be connected to God's consciousness through His. For my purposes Spirit and consciousness are synonymous. God IS Spirit. God IS Holy. God IS love (agape). God's Holy Spirit (consciousness) IS Agape love.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:28 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
People do not seem to realize that a word is a concept that ONLY exists within a consciousness. It is the consciousness of God that Jesus embodied (took a physical human body and brain) so that the collective human consciousness would ultimately be connected to God's consciousness through His. For my purposes Spirit and consciousness are synonymous. God IS Spirit. God IS Holy. God IS love (agape). God's Holy Spirit (consciousness) IS Agape love.
I find God's holy spirit is neuter as "IT" as found at Numbers 11:17,25.
The older KJV Bibles also at Romans 8:16,26 uses "ITSELF" in connection to God's spirit.
So, as in English we refer to a car or a ship as a "SHE" although they remain a neuter "IT" .
So, God's holy spirit is un-conscious.
Notice where God's spirit is found at Job 27:3.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:30 PM

63,818 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I find God's holy spirit is neuter as "IT" as found at Numbers 11:17,25.
The older KJV Bibles also at Romans 8:16,26 uses "ITSELF" in connection to God's spirit.
So, as in English we refer to a car or a ship as a "SHE" although they remain a neuter "IT" .
So, God's holy spirit is un-conscious.
Notice where God's spirit is found at Job 27:3.
::Sigh::
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity