Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 05:56 PM

230 posts, read 92,166 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=2]This is only controversial to those that believe men are superior to women and that women should subjugate themselves to men. That is inequality and bias, and is not biblical or the way the Lord treated women. For they are equals, as the Lord judges and discerns the heart and not our gender. Its whats inside that counts, not the gender apparatus. With this truth of equality in our hearts, known by experience, not by some theory, then our foundation will be sure and we can build upon it. Otherwise Christianity gets screwed into churchianity, and the battle of the sexes, etc etc... Besides most atheists, agnostics, evolutionists etc etc... turn to a more honest approach to real life, and reject the dogma and control of sex built into the religions via their sexual control by supposed scriptures they choose.

Throughout the Bible, the Holy Spirit has always been female. She is the Comfoprter and teacher so often referred to. I didn't come up with this theory. It is a basic from the Hebrew language and from Old Testament scriptures. The Holy Spirit or 'Rauch' , was feminine in all of Solomon's writings as the 'Divine Presence' was female, in Proverbs and his
other writings.

Proverbs 9: 1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
Pro 9:2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.
Pro 9:3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,
Pro 9:4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither:as for him that wanteth understanding,
Pro 9:5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.
Pro 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

For she continually directs her people to the Lord and the Saviour and asks them to forsake the foolish. She is the Comforter, that whispers in our consciences, and tries to teach us the lessons of life. Even though the patriarchial church fathers decided to change 'she' into a 'he' to align to their patriarchial dominance and subjugation of their women. (SEE Equality not Patriarchy)

Even in the unfolding of the Lord's Sacred Name which is YHWH, Yod-He-Vau-He, the First Yod was masculine
meaning God the Father, . The second He was the Holy Spirit and female which is the point of this post..... While the third letter Vau represents the Son and which of course stood for Jesus the Messiah which makes the Trinity, yet the Three are one.

But the Lord is not complete without the Bride , the people that love the Lord with all their heart and soul, and mind. These comprise the last He, and she becomes ONE with the Trinity (John 16, Revelations, Isaiah, etc. etc.) and the Holy Family and Holy Name is complete. This is called the unspeakable and holy TETRAGRAMATON, which could only be spoken out loud by the High Priest once a year inside the Holy of Holies on the Day of Atonement, for the hoped for remission of all sins of the people for the whole year.

So definitely , the Holy Spirit is Female , because there is absolutely nothing degrading about the feminine form, which is why the Holy Spirit had originally and will always have this divine image in beauty, truth and grace. She is the comforter, and teacher, and she will fly away if people don't obey her and follow her instructions. (SEE also Gods, Goddesses and the Elohim)

Unfortunately, what this all means is that the writers and even the apostles in the New Testament, were not accepting to the totally radical believe and principle of the Lord about the Equality of women and there equal place with men at the Lord's Table. So unfortunately they changed, the obvious feminine Holy Spirit into a more macho masculine (He) in John 16 and elsewhere to make it more acceptable to the masculine dominated world of their day. Nevertheless they did a good job and if they would have tried to push equality too much back then it would have hurt the cause more than helped it as surely the Lord knew.

You can read about the conflicts between the women and the men's not-so-Christian attitudes in quite a few 'esoteric scriptures' but because this open and secretive 'put downs' of the faithful women that followed Jesus when the men turned and ran, wasn't so complementary of the men who voiced such unChristian comments about the Mary's and other women, such had to be kept 'esoteric' or hidden. But as mentioned, at least the hard-headed men did do some great hard-headed preaching of the simple truths about the Gospel of Jesus. Yet who did possibly the most in conquering the world for Jesus, but Mary Magdalene and Joseph of Aramathia. They conquered England and England conquered the world when the church joined the Romans and turned into only a church and 'holiness' in opposition to the love of Jesus and the divine female Holy Spirit.

In my opinion and from everything I have read In His and Her Scriptures

In Their Service

Jay
[/SIZE]

Old 07-31-2018, 06:21 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
trend!

Old 07-31-2018, 06:35 PM

Trend is hardly considered a comment, much less a POST.

Think, darn ya's think...or pray, or study, or learn from real life, or a REAL WIFE .. or even a real GIRL FRIEND, a DAUGHTER, a MOTHER, a GRAND MOTHER.

OK OK... I shall have to add to this principle more and more truths from the bible and science and reality.

Old 07-31-2018, 06:42 PM

[SIZE=2][SIZE=4]Proverbs
Chapter 8
1. Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth HER voice?
2. SHE standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3. SHEe crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in
them.
9. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be
compared to it.
12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the
froward mouth, do I hate.
14. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains
abounding with water.
25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust
of the world.
27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of
the depth:
28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing
always before him;
31. Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32. Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my
ways.
33. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of
my doors.
35. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
36. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=4]Proverbs
Chapter 8
1. Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth HER voice?
2. SHE standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3. SHEe crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in
them.
9. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be
compared to it.
12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the
froward mouth, do I hate.
14. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains
abounding with water.
25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust
of the world.
27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of
the depth:
28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing
always before him;
31. Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32. Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my
ways.
33. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of
my doors.
35. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
36. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Old 07-31-2018, 06:46 PM

The SHE is the Holy Spirit, the gentle whisperer, that is our teacher and COMFORTER, as she does have a female body...but mess with her and she is tough, and strong and not to be opposed, for there is no wrath stronger than a woman rejected, IYKWIM. The Holy Spirit is female, and their body is as holy as us males.

Let us make man and woman in our holy divine IMAGE. Our divine image is a truth that all must learn and acknowledge because it didnt happen by chance and we are NOT a mere hunk of meat via the lucky chances of demented evolutionary theory.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:00 PM

1,001 posts, read 789,762 times
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...-jump-result-0

Old 07-31-2018, 07:10 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,711,177 times
I know something bad happened when Eve was taken from Adam's rib. Something odd about that XY Chromosome. And I know that there is something that makes the men of this world violent and disrespectful to women and even the modern church tries to shame women, which Jesus never did. Men often say women are too emotional, but to be honest, I think men are more emotional, especially the emotion of anger which causes them to be destructive and I think they have more trouble with pride as well.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:10 PM

You can give a LINK to someone else writings, but to get a response from me, you have to give your opinion on what exactly you LINK to. Some boards do not allow posters to give a LINK only. Give an opinion, formulate one or ask a question, and that sincerity or preciseness warrants a REPLY..

Thanks...

Old 07-31-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I know something bad happened when Eve was taken from Adam's rib. Something odd about that XY Chromosome. And I know that there is something that makes the men of this world violent and disrespectful to women and even the modern church tries to shame women, which Jesus never did. Men often say women are too emotional, but to be honest, I think men are more emotional, especially the emotion of anger which causes them to be destructive and I think they have more trouble with pride as well.
Differ totally, tahts racism and sexism combined.

Women are as violent as men, when they dont have love. They might use different methods and schemes but the intent and result is the same. The XY chromosome is evolutionary error and a bogus excuse for women to fell not equal but superior... and that superiority in and of itself is inequality and is not love, and brings more and more violence into the world. The gender battle is trumpted up to keep us apart and divided and more easily ruled.

True Jesus never shamed women because He created them as mans equal, the church systems are out of balance, and sends women away when they feel the inequality of Paulism. Jesus first apostle was actually the woman at the well with five huisbands as she recognised the Lord as the MESSIAH FIRST. The men eventually did, but the women with humility and love saw it FIRST.

Men and women have trouble with pride... its a human problem not just for men.

Think equal sinners, equal saints if they receive HIS LOVE

Old 07-31-2018, 07:22 PM

16,678 posts, read 15,688,422 times
Thread closed until we learn the web site that it was copied from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity