Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 05:22 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,029 times

Advertisements

Greeting Headline News
Breaking News

We begin in Genesis 6: 3 And the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

Psalms 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

One hundred and twenty years."One day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. One hundred is a thousand years, when is the end?

4990 BC the great flood The Second Epistle of II Peter 3:8 But beloved be not the ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
II Peter chapter 3 verse 6, 4990 BC, The great flood. II Peter chapter 3 verse 7, By fire?
Genesis chapter 7 verse 10, II Peter 3: 7000 years. Since one day is a thousand years where Christ is right now, and a thousand years is one day, God meant when Six thousand ends seven thousand years being, Grace ends after the church age ends. Six thousand

Please note: that all of this information is put together by a biblical calendar. 2011 could be majoring events, then came and pass 9/11/2011 when the acceptable year of the LORD, the fiftieth year celebrated the countdown to?
4990BC: The Great Flood
Mathematics

7000 years after the flood. The New Testament began (AD) The flood was 4990 (BC).
When you go from the Old Testament to the New Testament there is no year with zero, so you need to add a one.

The Great Tribulation, the day of salvation closure of something spiritual.
This study after 9/11 was done the year 2001
Before or after Fiftieth years?
The Day of the LORD, The Great Tribulation begins not in 9/11/2011, but when Grace periods end.

Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD dwells within Me…………………………………
Dec 19 2018

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD………………………………………

2 Corinthians 6:3 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you."
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Romans 12:1 beseeches you, therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

Leviticus 25:9-13 Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land.
And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee, and; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family.

That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of its own accord, nor gather the grapes of your untended vine.
For it is the Jubilee; it shall be holy to you; you shall eat its produce from the field.
'In this Year of Jubilee, each of you shall return to his possession.

2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 05:39 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,164,275 times
Consider getting out more often. Meet people, talk, learn about others, lend a hand, etc. Putting one's mind in the past, as in the future, is in dreamland. Only the present is real. Precious moments constantly stream by, never to be regained or reused.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:48 PM

Cool dreamland or walt disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Consider getting out more often. Meet people, talk, learn about others, lend a hand, etc. Putting one's mind in the past, as in the future, is in dreamland. Only the present is real. Precious moments constantly stream by, never to be regained or reused.
enjoy

Old 01-16-2019, 06:10 PM

33,246 posts, read 26,463,354 times
Geologists date the Black Sea flood, which was a regional flood, to 5500 B.C.
An international team of geologists and oceanographers has reconstructed the history of this catastrophic flood from data gathered by a Russian research ship in 1993. Seismic soundings and sediment cores revealed traces of the sea's former shorelines, showing an abrupt 500-foot rise in water levels. Radiocarbon dating of the transition from freshwater to marine organisms in the cores put the time of the event about 7,500 years ago, or 5500 B.C.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/17/s...ng-s-rise.html
Noah's flood and the other Ancient Near East flood stories are perhaps based on that event. There simply is no geological evidence for a global flood, and much evidence against such a flood.

If there had been a global flood in 4990 BC, it would have destroyed any evidence not only of the Black Sea flood, but of the Sumerian civilization which existed during the time that you say Noah's flood occurred.
With the establishment of the cities of Sumer, their history unfolds from approximately 5000 BCE to 1750 BCE when “the Sumerians ceased to exist as a people” (Kramer) after Sumer was invaded by the Elamites and Amorites.

https://www.ancient.eu/sumer/
According to Old Testament scholar Michael Heiser, the Biblical flood story doesn't preclude a regional flood as opposed to a global flood. He says that an argument from the Biblical text can be made for a local or regional flood.

Genesis Flood was Local, Regional - Dr. Michael S. Heiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2r8cfKOXi0

Old 01-16-2019, 07:37 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Timelines don't work.

Flood of water, flood of fire, the water rained down from heaven just as the fire will rain from heaven. I don't believe in a literal flood, I believe what the two rains teach.

The coming repeat of the flood of Noah is a promised rain to fall, it is that same rain we see in Zechariah 14, people assume that they are supposed to pray for the rain for their fields, but the last promised rain is not water, it is a rain of fire.

Just my opinion, the disciples recieved the first rain of spirit, but the next rain is a rain of fire, Shemini Atzeret is the day that the rain will circumcise the flesh and all flesh will die, and humans will become something else than human.

The Earth is Baptized in water and in fire, and those are the two rains, and the reason Jesus speaks about the coming flood that nobody will believe, they didn't believe Noah because it simply had never rained before. If a person is to be is to be baptised in water and in fire, this is the rains of the two seasons, Passover Atzeret, and Shemini Atzeret.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:50 PM

It is only a thousand years off.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:52 PM

''The acceptable year of the Lord?''

What do you think that means?

Old 01-16-2019, 08:07 PM

For those who believe Matthew 24 and Revelation is teaching a great tribulation on the Earth, My Lord shall come and all his holy ones with him, and what happens after this?

We don't have to guess, we are told what happens, and what happens is unbelievable mercy and the evolution of man.

Matthew 24 is written of you, you are the kingdom against Kingdom, and everything written in Revelation is of you, it is you who are overcoming and everything written in the book must shortly come to pass for those who will one day to give birth.

Old 01-16-2019, 09:07 PM

Post What is salvation according to the true gospel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
''The acceptable year of the Lord?''

What do you think that means?

it means that is acceptable, or to proclaim the day or His will, God, from all that Christ did, it's the time to call out to Him

I beseech you, therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, That may ask God for salvation

2 Corinthians 6:3 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you."

Romans 12:1 beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

What is salvation according to the true gospel, there is a mystery according to Revelation that would be

We read First Corinthians 2:7-8 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

A mystery, the hidden wisdom, as the Lord said, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory
Salvation is hidden wisdom, mystery to reveal, or to unveil at the proper to the His Saints.

In Romans 16: 25-27 Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began. But now is made manifest and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith;

The revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, meaning just as the crucified was keep was hidden, salvation also.

In First Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Stewards of the mysteries, the Lord’ He uses the word Stewards
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
First Corinthians 2:9

In Ephesians 3: 1-9 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward; How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;

(as I wrote afore in few words). (Whereby when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ.)

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs and of the same body and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel.

Whereof I was made a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Unto me who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unreachable riches of Christ.
And to make all men see what the fellowship of the mystery is, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ.

Note: the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hidden in God
Hid in God in God as crucifixion which none of the rulers of this age knew not
First Corinthians 2:7-8
Just as salvation was keeping on till now

In Acts 17:11 (NLT2) And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

Berea were more open-minded searched the Scriptures day after day, People new believes, searching for Christ the LORD, search the heart, and test the mind, by the individual who searching for Chris, and much time you search

Matthew 6:33 (KJV) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The Spirit of God is everywhere searching for Chris
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Luke 8:17 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it is of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:16-17 (KJV)

Jesus said this doctrine is not mine, just as this information is not mine, but the Spirit of God
in a shall way when I study, I may take maybe six hours of searching the scripture I look to see if Christ is around as like He says, John 5: 39 which states “You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! (Christ)(NLT2)

I continue just like anyone that is searching for some form of truth in the scripture, it says this truth is called the Gospels. So I need to camper between what people say, and what the scripture says about true salvation.

Timothy said, You have been taught the Holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.
Second Timothy 3:15 (NLT2)

So yes as a child I look at the Scriptures as the eyes of a child and open my eyes to give you what I saw, it’s not a copy per se, but what I saw looking for salvation, comparing scripture with scriptures, or verses with verses, meaning shall phrases, like (Romans 10:10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Breaking down the letter of the word, by law, the mouth confession is made for salvation, or salvation is calling out, but with my heart, not my mind, we read, For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
(Romans 10:10)

I need to believe, salvation is based on my eternal heart, a heart that is been afflicted

Acts 13:22-23 (NKJV) And when He had removed him, He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, 'I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.'
From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior--Jesus—

A man after My own heart meaning rising up Christ, the heart is the key to salvation

We read Jeremiah 17:9 (NKJV) "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?

So we see that heart is the key, as ,a child I go to Christ for salvation, because my heart was deceitful

Jeremiah said I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.

I test the mind because He can read your thoughts
Jeremiah 17: 10

Salvation is
I leave you with this Proverbs 24:12 If you say, "Surely we did not know this," Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?

Christ said you know who I am, you knew of me I have your souls, and I knew you.
Salvation knowing, is showing my heart, is giving heart as a living sacrifice.
Romans 12:1 (NKJV) I beseech (implore) you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

Afflicted heart
A broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart
(Psalm 51:17)

I may read all of this, this way?
Believe Confess your sins with all of your heart and let it be known your words so salvation can be attained, LOVE Is Your key

be saved
(Romans 10:9)
The heart show your speech or words

This not just copying and pacing, but searching, comparing scripture with scripture, studying, and hoping, knowledge is power

Isaiah 34:16 (KJV) Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth, it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

First Corinthians 2:9-16 (NKJV) But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.

For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
Confess with your mouth to be saved
(Romans 10:9)

A broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.
(Psalm 51:17)

With the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(Romans 10:10)

Beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"
(Matthew 14:28-31)

Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him (Matthew 14:28-31)

Being saved (2 Corinthians 2:15)

Jesus cried out with a loud voice
(Matthew 27:46)
Christ cries out to His Father

Old 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Greeting Headline News
Breaking News

We begin in Genesis 6: 3 And the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

Psalms 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

One hundred and twenty years."One day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. One hundred is a thousand years, when is the end?

4990 BC the great flood The Second Epistle of II Peter 3:8 But beloved be not the ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
II Peter chapter 3 verse 6, 4990 BC, The great flood. II Peter chapter 3 verse 7, By fire?
Genesis chapter 7 verse 10, II Peter 3: 7000 years. Since one day is a thousand years where Christ is right now, and a thousand years is one day, God meant when Six thousand ends seven thousand years being, Grace ends after the church age ends. Six thousand

Please note: that all of this information is put together by a biblical calendar. 2011 could be majoring events, then came and pass 9/11/2011 when the acceptable year of the LORD, the fiftieth year celebrated the countdown to?
4990BC: The Great Flood
Mathematics

7000 years after the flood. The New Testament began (AD) The flood was 4990 (BC).
When you go from the Old Testament to the New Testament there is no year with zero, so you need to add a one.

The Great Tribulation, the day of salvation closure of something spiritual.
This study after 9/11 was done the year 2001
Before or after Fiftieth years?
The Day of the LORD, The Great Tribulation begins not in 9/11/2011, but when Grace periods end.

Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD dwells within Me…………………………………
Dec 19 2018

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD………………………………………

Romans 12:1 beseeches you, therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

Leviticus 25:9-13 Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land.
And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee, and; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family.

That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of its own accord, nor gather the grapes of your untended vine.
For it is the Jubilee; it shall be holy to you; you shall eat its produce from the field.
'In this Year of Jubilee, each of you shall return to his possession.

2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you."

You misunderstand what a thousand days is to G-d but a day...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity