Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2010, 12:00 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times

Advertisements

I am a Christian. I will always be a Christian. Let me define what a Christian is because it has become unclear to some. A Christian is someone who follows Jesus Christ and his teachings, which we find in the Bible. We are told IN THE BIBLE not to add to or take away from the words of the Bible. A Christian follows the Bible and does not try to twist or turn the words of the Bible into what they want it to say....they accept it as inerrant and believe exactly what it says.

For some reason I have been singled out and every time I post it gets henpecked and picked apart. It's not just for some reason, it's because I spoke the truth and someone didn't like it so now I'm being watched like a hawk. I fully expect all of this to be deleted. I was praised and given SEVERAL reps because I spoke this truth, but now I'm paying the price.

I just wanted you all to know I love you and care tremendously about the eternal fate of every one of you. Moderator cut: Deleted due to TOS violation.

Last edited by june 7th; 02-09-2010 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: Please use DM for that part, instead. ~Thanks

Old 02-09-2010, 12:06 PM

696 posts, read 915,549 times
Moderator cut: Orphaned Take a break and breathe. It is quite evident you are in Christ. He will not fault you for needed some space. Remember in all you choose time grows shorter and every moment brings you closer to the Truth of Christ.

His holiness will never leave you. Moderator cut: Orphaned reference There are Christians who need you. I in fact need you. The church of Christ needs you.

Either way you are blessed and there is no one who can take that away!

Last edited by june 7th; 02-09-2010 at 12:45 PM..

Old 02-09-2010, 12:20 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I am a Christian. I will always be a Christian. Let me define what a Christian is because it has become unclear to some. A Christian is someone who follows Jesus Christ and his teachings, which we find in the Bible. We are told IN THE BIBLE not to add to or take away from the words of the Bible. A Christian follows the Bible and does not try to twist or turn the words of the Bible into what they want it to say....they accept it as inerrant and believe exactly what it says.

For some reason I have been singled out and every time I post it gets henpecked and picked apart. It's not just for some reason, it's because I spoke the truth and someone didn't like it so now I'm being watched like a hawk. I fully expect all of this to be deleted. I was praised and given SEVERAL reps because I spoke this truth, but now I'm paying the price.

I just wanted you all to know I love you and care tremendously about the eternal fate of every one of you. Moderator cut: Orphaned
Moderator cut: Orphaned references You are one of the few who post here who do speak the truth. All who stand for the truth come under attack. And it is often a test for the one attacked, in order to strengthen them. Still, I do see your point. This forum is anything but Christian and is overrun by those who are merely posing as Christians but who in reality are messengers of Satan. Moderator cut: Orphaned reference(s)
God Bless,

Mike

Last edited by june 7th; 02-09-2010 at 12:38 PM..

Old 02-09-2010, 12:52 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,697,497 times
I agree with Aschultz and Mike!!

God is using you mightily here!!
Taking a break....as suggested for a time and praying is a good thing ! Just like Jesus did when He left the people after a day of healing, teaching, loving the people, etc., He went and seek the Father in prayer away from all, renewing His strength to endure once again.

The faith and strength He has given you is such a blessing and I know it is a blessing to somebody out there that only the Lord knows that He is leading or has led this way to turn their life to Him and His way.

He has given you such courage just like Joshua to take His stand against the opposition that taunts the people of God.... here in this place.

Yes, this is true of a believer in Christ Jesus..... "I have been singled out and every time I post it gets henpecked and picked apart" the world and the enemy does not want the Truth to be revealed.
"Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matt. 5:12

Blessing.....

Old 02-09-2010, 01:02 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
I am also a Christian, though the term has been weakened in society today. I am also attacked for following Him, as those who are the children of God will be led by the spirit of God.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:24 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,835,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
There are moderator cuts because there was a ToS violation.
Humor me, what is that?

Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times
I am standing on the side of TRUTH also!! Keep on telling it like it is Warrrior Princess!! Someday soon, it will all make sense, to whomsoever dare to believe!! We're almost there!!

Aschultz73 said it best, now is the time to stay close together. Noboby wants to heare truth anymore.They want a feel good story told to them, but what some don't realize is: WE REFUSE TO LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION!

We will stand for truth, truth according to the WORDS Of the MOST HIGH, not that of man! We refuse to lie to you! We cannot lie to you! It is in us to tell the truth, the whole truth, NOTHING BUT!!

Somebody got to tell the truth................some of us will die doing just that.

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 02-09-2010 at 01:48 PM..

Old 02-09-2010, 01:55 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,835,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
I am standing on the side of TRUTH also!! Keep on telling it like it is Warrrior Princess!! Someday soon, it will all make sense, to whomsoever dare to believe!! We're almost there!!

Aschultz73 said it best, now is the time to stay close together. Noboby wants to heare truth anymore.They want a feel good story told to them, but what some don't realize is: WE REFUSE TO LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION!

We will stand for truth, truth according to the WORDS Of the MOST HIGH, not that of man! We refuse to lie to you! We cannot lie to you! It is in us to tell the truth, the whole truth, NOTHING BUT!!

Somebody got to tell the truth................some of us will die doing just that.
I tried to rep you but I guess I have to give some undeserving rep first so consider yourself repped.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:29 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
TO CLARIFY:

1- There were "mod cuts" in the OP due to the fact that the Terms of Service clearly states what members can and cannot say in posts. If a member posts something that is in violation of the Terms of Service, moderators have to edit/delete it.

2- The fact that a moderator had to delete it has nothing to do with whether or not the mod is a Christian or not.

3- This thread is closed, due to the excessive number of off topic posts and Terms of Service violations.

~June

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.