Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2015, 02:27 AM

1 posts, read 1,062 times

Advertisements

Hi, all!

First, thank you SO much in advance for your help!

I currently live in Roebling Row in Covington and am getting massively screwed by rent that is $1665. I moved here from Brooklyn, NY and at the time thought it was a good deal. After being here since last September, I want to get a much cheaper apartment but still in a safe area.

I'm a 28 year old full time kid's/teen author. So I work from home and need a great place.

I do not have a car, either. So walk ability is of high importance.

I love: Newport, downtown Cincy, Mount Lookout, Eden Park, Hyde Park, Mount Adams, Clifton...

I don't really want to spend more than $1000 a month and am looking for a great apartment complex. I wish I could afford 4th and Plum, The Vue 180, Cannery Lofts--just to give you an idea of what I like.

Does anyone have any apartment complex recommendations? I won't be moving until November or December but I am doing my homework now.

Thank you again!

Jess
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2015, 02:39 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,752,665 times
You didn't say, but do you also want to be near a library?

Old 06-22-2015, 05:17 AM

610 posts, read 796,817 times
What about Garfield Tower Apartments?

Old 06-23-2015, 03:34 PM

224 posts, read 297,240 times
Check out Bellevue, KY. I don't know if there's much by way of apartment complexes, but there are a fair number of duplexes, houses w/ apartments, and even houses for rent that you could probably afford. There are some nice little restaurants and coffee shops on the main drag and there's a grocery store next to Bellevue in Dayton, KY. Most of what you need should be within walking distance.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:41 PM

15 posts, read 13,285 times
Also, keep in mind Red Bike is expanding, they are currently putting stations in Covington, Newport and Bellevue, as well as Northside.

Old 06-26-2015, 08:51 AM

3 posts, read 9,420 times
Check this place out:

http://www.apartments.com/the-admira...ti-oh/g688lhw/

The building is a block from Ludlow Avenue in Clifton with lots of shops and restaurants, some of the busiest bus lines run by here, and I believe there is a Redbike station in the area as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati