Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 12:57 AM

617 posts, read 1,424,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
lol, dtownboogie has no right calling anyone a homer
Please Htown your one of the biggest homers on CD, anyhow Metroll Matt is always trash talking Dallas for no reason, anyways I will butt out of this fiasco for the sake of you guys, carry on with your debate.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:02 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,953,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtownboogie View Post
Please Htown your one of the biggest homers on CD, anyhow Metroll Matt is always trash talking Dallas for no reason, anyways I will butt out of this fiasco for the sake of you guys, carry on with your debate.
you call this a debate??

anyway you are hard to beat on homering.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Houston people may not have made THIS thread, but I've spent quite a bit of time in Houston, I lived in Austin, Killeen, Dallas/Ft. Worth. For as long as I lived there, and for all the people I know there, they have often tried to find comparisons between their cities and California cities...and I still see it to this day and here at CD as well.

BTW, AZ doesn't have to piggyback off of California. For better or for worse, It's practically made up of Californians.
This is so untrue, if anything the majority of states not just Texas try avoiding being like California, CA is the laughing stock of this country, you need to get around some more, maybe you guys look up to them we sure don't, we got our own identity and our own thing going on.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:05 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,953,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Listen. You really shouldn't pick a fight with me.

You're the one throwing insults, and you are throwing them at me personally. BTW, I'm 40 years old, so please refrain from telling me to grow up.

I never said I hated Houston; yet, you are trying to find hate in things that I am saying. In addition, I never said you or your other personalities (since you speak of more than one of you) have a "complex".

You apparently dislike the idea of anyone insulting your precious Houston, yet you turn around and trash talk about other places. Texas used to be my home for several years, so when I speak about it, I speak from experience. Have you lived in the places that you so easily talk trash about?
you didn't insult Houston you insulted us. you said we have a complex.

I handle insults just fine, its the other people who can't handle a taste of their own medicine when we push back.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
you call this a debate??

anyway you are hard to beat on homering.
Actually I am one of the few posters who isn't a homer, when do you ever see me boosting Dallas? I've even gotten direct messages from anonymous posters for me to boost Dallas some more, anyhow the reason why I even butted in this thread is because you as well as I know that there is no other city on this planet that best resembles Houston more than Dallas.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:19 AM

8,625 posts, read 10,148,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtownboogie View Post
This is so untrue, if anything the majority of states not just Texas try avoiding being like California, CA is the laughing stock of this country, you need to get around some more, maybe you guys look up to them we sure don't, we got our own identity and our own thing going on.
What is that thing that you have going on? BTW, I've traveled quite extensively and I'm not quite sure why you'd be asking me to get around "some more".

Incidentally, your Texan (whether Dallas, Houston, Austin, etc) identity today is just as bastardized as every other big Sunbelt city's identity, so I'm not quite sure why you believe Texas has its own thing going on. In that case, every Sunbelt city has its own thing going on.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:22 AM

8,625 posts, read 10,148,927 times
Quote:
you didn't insult Houston you insulted us. you said we have a complex.

I handle insults just fine, its the other people who can't handle a taste of their own medicine when we push back.
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't remember using the word "complex", but I thought I already addressed that...and there you go using those words "us" and "we" again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City