Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 07:32 AM

288 posts, read 1,329,255 times

Advertisements

Los Angeles
Miami
Bay area
Dallas
New York
San Diego
Atlanta

Last edited by Monumental1; 11-14-2007 at 07:33 AM.. Reason: .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2007, 01:30 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,586,607 times
Most attractive women: Washington DC metro area, hands down...literally tons of hot women, they also tend to be highly educated, well-travelled, well-read, well-adjusted, well-rounded personalities. It helps if your personal politics are left-of-center, too.

If you're a single guy looking for either a random hook-up or a lifelong soulmate, DC is the place, in my opinion.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:48 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,586,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert sun View Post
also I think the south has lots and lots of pretty girls,Texas,South Carolina,Oklahoma and so on and I just love a southern accent on a hot girl.

The problem with girls from the South is that most of them will end up being born-again bible-banging evangelical Christians by the time they hit 30 years old. That is, after being married 5 times and gaining 50 pounds.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:32 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
Most attractive women: Washington DC metro area, hands down...literally tons of hot women, they also tend to be highly educated, well-travelled, well-read, well-adjusted, well-rounded personalities. It helps if your personal politics are left-of-center, too.

If you're a single guy looking for either a random hook-up or a lifelong soulmate, DC is the place, in my opinion.
Ironic:

I had essentially zero luck with DC area females; admittedly this was 30 years ago but still and, I am a DC native.

One reason that I left there for California in 1978; suffice to say, my cup runneth over here in the West!

Admittedly; I rather resemble a hippie/surfer/Viking------and, a 'biker' on bad days

Old 11-18-2007, 02:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
The problem with girls from the South is that most of them will end up being born-again bible-banging evangelical Christians by the time they hit 30 years old. That is, after being married 5 times and gaining 50 pounds.
I had to chuckle there: I vastly prefer bigger ladies.....read that shapely ones yet it is the skinny blondes that 'hit' on me

Old 11-18-2007, 03:02 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:
maybe ,.......try 100 lbs.......lol....no ,not always. I know a sweet southern Gal. that retained her buxom shapely figure ,and yes , became a bible stomper ,but she still liked to chill....... Sounds like a Playboy photo shoot is in order. " Girls of the Bible Belt "......or , " Preachers Daughters of the South ".....O' well ,a Guy can dream can't he.........

Old 11-21-2007, 12:51 AM

2,441 posts, read 7,009,624 times
Scottsdale!! Highest ratio of plastic surgeon to person in the country!!!

Old 11-21-2007, 06:20 AM

1,230 posts, read 3,176,369 times
Quote:

Oh really! That is a pretty general statement to put on a whole bunch of people. I am born and raised southern but you will not find any "bible banging" here. Do I believe in God heck yeah, am I a Christian you bet. I have also been married for almost 7 years and it is my only marriage.
On the weight issue, I dont know of many people who dont gain weight after marriage. Did I gain weight? Sure did but I need it, I was 5'8 and 110 pounds when I got married.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:44 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,384,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
Scottsdale!! Highest ratio of plastic surgeon to person in the country!!!
And thats what makes Scottsdale's plastic people quite possibly the UGLIEST folks on earth. Walking around Old Town at night is an exercise in maniacal laughter. Ive seen some of the goofiest and ugliest women stroll out of Axis at night, completely laughable. Please keep your insecure women who feel the need to become fake plastic broads. Well, I guess it goes well with the "like, oh...my....gosh" crowd that makes up alot of Scottsdale.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:56 AM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoUniform View Post
Dallas or Austin. I wasn't impressed with that I saw in LA, NYC, or Chicago.
Well, I'm sorry, but we don't have any cowgirls for ya'll. Hip & urban is where it's at... NYC and Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City