Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 09:29 PM

4 posts, read 15,356 times

Advertisements

I know you cant post links up but you can pm me...

I want to know some of the different areas that would be nice for me to look for a house to rent for now. I am married and have a 9 month old little girl. I'm leaving a nice $800 house rental in Wilson for my job, who is relocating my office to Washington. I have colleagues that live in Winterville, whats the story there?

Any good property management places i should visit? I have to be in Washington by june, so i gotta get moving quick because the commute stinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 02:46 AM

505 posts, read 2,543,297 times
You don't want to live in Washington?

Try the area off of hwy 33 in greenville near simpson. That area is booming, and is close to Washington.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:17 PM

44 posts, read 245,199 times
We live in the Eastwood area of Greenville. It is nice and I would recommend it.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:38 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,442,185 times
umm...Simpson is booming but the crime rate is not that good out that way (Fox Pizza use to get robbed nearly every week lol)! I need better details on to give you some good advice of where to move...

What is your age?
Do you want to be around a lot of young people (a college environment)?
How long do you plan to live in the home, because schools could be an issue?
Do you like to shop?
How many minutes is your husband/wife (never specified what you are so...) willing to travel to work in Washington?
How much are you willing to go on the cost of rent?
and etc...

Old 05-10-2009, 04:44 PM

4 posts, read 15,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
umm...Simpson is booming but the crime rate is not that good out that way (Fox Pizza use to get robbed nearly every week lol)! I need better details on to give you some good advice of where to move...
Who likes to be robbed? lol

Quote:
What is your age?
25, wife 24, kid 9months
Quote:
Do you want to be around a lot of young people (a college environment)?
not really, but dont suggest a retirement home either, lol. upper 20's to middle aged is fine.
Quote:
How long do you plan to live in the home, because schools could be an issue?
Not really concerned about schools now, i've got a few years til it'll be an issue and they re zone all the time. so....
Quote:
Do you like to shop?
wife does.
Quote:
How many minutes is your husband/wife (never specified what you are so...) willing to travel to work in Washington?
30-35mins work is just before washington limits, wife is a stay at home mom.
Quote:
How much are you willing to go on the cost of rent?
i'm flexible depending on what i'm getting, currently doing 800 a month with utilities running 230-300 (wilson city rates suck)

anything else?

Old 05-10-2009, 05:00 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,442,185 times
Ill give you some listings in about one hour, or so...

Old 05-10-2009, 07:40 PM

451 posts, read 1,914,598 times
Simpson area would probably be a good bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina