Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Colleges and Universities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2016, 05:46 AM

1 posts, read 394 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I'm Richard from England and currently in China.

In a nutshell.......... I have about 50 credits, maybe 58 from two internationally accredited universities. One in England which I left a few years ago as the cost were simply too high to be a broke student and pay for uni, due to my age I get no aid from the UK powers that be.
So I went to Thailand and enrolled on a cheap teaching English degree course. I had by that time already been teaching English for 11 years without a degree. I know I should have studied in that time but I didn't. It was always, yeah next year.
Anyway, visa restrictions have made it difficult to get a legit job in Thailand as of late and the dodgy ones simply don't pay enough for uni on top of living. Even on the outskirts of Bangkok which is supposed to be cheaper.

So I'm in China which has also just gone visa restriction mad if one wishes to be legit, pretty heavy penalties if your caught working illegally, before most worked illegally here from what I have been told but those days are coming to an end............ So, I have these credits and I googled my bum off but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Is there an online uni/college which would accept the lot and then let me study, I am VERY open what whatever degree is available.... But I do need to get this done in a year or two max.

Any help for this ugly old timer would be graciously received.

Regards,

Richard
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Colleges and Universities