Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 07:46 PM

8 posts, read 20,380 times

Advertisements

My husband and I just moved to Ohio a year ago and we are enjoying it, but we would really like to meet some other younger married christian couples to get to know. We have met several people at church, but we are looking to continue to meet others...so if you are interested, please let me know!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2007, 08:10 PM

121 posts, read 544,140 times
Default christian couple planning on moving to ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsinohio8605 View Post
My husband and I just moved to Ohio a year ago and we are enjoying it, but we would really like to meet some other younger married christian couples to get to know. We have met several people at church, but we are looking to continue to meet others...so if you are interested, please let me know!
What part of Ohio did you move to? I am young and married and also looking for christian friends to meet when I move out there from PA.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:52 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,168,640 times
How young?

Old 08-31-2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsports2 View Post
What part of Ohio did you move to? I am young and married and also looking for christian friends to meet when I move out there from PA.
We are living in Galloway, but we are all over the city most of the time. He works for Apple, at Easton and we go to church in Dublin.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
How young?
we are in the mid 20's

Old 08-31-2007, 02:28 PM

1,408 posts, read 4,863,746 times
Howdy mrsinohio...

I'm actually in the process of seeking a new church, and there's one I've found that I really like...just up the street (I think) from yours! It's called Northwest Presbyterian. Great folks!

I'm single BTW, but really trying hard to wait on God to remedy that...

Lanc

Old 08-31-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterNative View Post
Howdy mrsinohio...

I'm actually in the process of seeking a new church, and there's one I've found that I really like...just up the street (I think) from yours! It's called Northwest Presbyterian. Great folks!

I'm single BTW, but really trying hard to wait on God to remedy that...

Lanc
Hey there isn't anything wrong with being single! LOL! I have a ton of single friends too...I hope I didn't sound like I was saying we wouldn't want to be friends with singles. Yah, our churc meets in Dublin...right now at the Rec Center and Radiant Life Activities Center. Its hard sometimes because all the kids stuff is stored in a trailer or like, I have a huge tub of crafts here at home.

I am sure someone will come along in time!

Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 AM

1,408 posts, read 4,863,746 times
Thank you so much, for your kindness and encouragement

Old 11-08-2007, 08:24 AM

1 posts, read 2,976 times
Default Holla!

Well, I my girlfriend and I are not married but we are a young christian couple who've been together for a handful of years now. Our relationship started off long distance (from cali to virginia, and then cali to ohio) and now i will be moving to ohio so that we can permanently be together and make things work. She is in law school and I am still wrapping up my undergrad. Together, we are looking for a home church in Ohio and I would feel very comfortable around a group of younger couples.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:42 PM

4 posts, read 21,188 times
perhaps more focus on "Christian", than "young" might help your cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus