Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 11:09 PM

72 posts, read 107,057 times

Advertisements

This wasn't a random attack. Can people think about something for 2 seconds without being politically correct? It's really simple.

Muslim man walks into an Israeli restaurant with the intent of killing the owner. There aren't exactly that many Israeli/Jewish restaurants around in Columbus. Too early to speculate? Give me a break. Just use your head for a second. A Muslim person machete attacks an Israeli-Christian restaurant and the liberals immediately call it a random attack! Wake up people, wake up. This was a religious-based attack pure and simple! There's going to be more of this coming soon by the way, from all the middle eastern immigrants coming to a neighborhood near you.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:27 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadpoet1 View Post
This wasn't a random attack. Can people think about something for 2 seconds without being politically correct? It's really simple.

Muslim man walks into an Israeli restaurant with the intent of killing the owner. There aren't exactly that many Israeli/Jewish restaurants around in Columbus. Too early to speculate? Give me a break. Just use your head for a second. A Muslim person machete attacks an Israeli-Christian restaurant and the liberals immediately call it a random attack! Wake up people, wake up. This was a religious-based attack pure and simple! There's going to be more of this coming soon by the way, from all the middle eastern immigrants coming to a neighborhood near you.
I suggest you retreat to whatever bunker full of guns you have dug in your backyard and stay there. They could be coming for you next!

Old 02-16-2016, 09:37 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadpoet1 View Post

That's interesting...their website states its food is Middle Eastern (not "Israeli") and they speak Arabic not Hebrew on the front page.

Old 02-17-2016, 05:35 AM

11,061 posts, read 12,456,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
That's interesting...their website states its food is Middle Eastern (not "Israeli") and they speak Arabic not Hebrew on the front page.
The name of the restaurant is "Nazareth." Do a quick Google search and see what country that city is in.

Old 02-17-2016, 07:29 AM

11,061 posts, read 12,456,973 times
This attack really does sound like anti-Semitism to me. Still quite a lot of that around, and has been around, regardless of ISIS or anything.

Old 02-21-2016, 07:14 AM

2,365 posts, read 4,376,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewood View Post
When was the last time that anyone, in the name of European Christian Imperialism, flew passenger planes into buildings? When was the last time that anyone, in the name of European Christian Imperialism, executed simultaneous coordinated attacks in Paris? Need I go on? I am waiting with bated breath for what I am sure will be an extremely enlightening answer.

As I indicated in my earlier post, I am new to Columbus, so I do not understand your Wedgewood reference. I do not think that they would want me in Billings-I am not particularly religious, I am not a conspiracy nut, and I am pro-Israel.

White trash? For a good laugh I would love to measure my academic and professional credentials against yours. Did you even graduate high school? How many countries, let alone states, have you ever travelled to? Getting out of your mom's basement would be a good start.

Events like this tend to bother me because as I also stated in an earlier post, two people that I know died on 9/11, two people whose bodies were never found. By the way, they were not white trash, they were great people who had most of their lives in front of them and who left families behind that will never be the same.

My suggestion would be to grow up and take your rose colored glasses off so that you can see how the world really is as opposed to how you want it to be. If not, you can always go to Huffington Post to discuss your white guilt with like minded individuals and have a good cry.
Great post! People need to wake up. Google recent German news articles about how its going for them with their new Muslim refugees! Absolutely all Muslims should banned from entering this country. It's an ideology against Western civilization, islam and the koran is not religion folks!

Old 02-21-2016, 07:22 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1watertiger View Post
Great post! People need to wake up. Google recent German news articles about how its going for them with their new Muslim refugees! Absolutely all Muslims should banned from entering this country. It's an ideology against Western civilization, islam and the koran is not religion folks!
Islam isn't a religion? Well over 1 billion people would disagree. Ironic that you reference Germany, a country whose own history against stereotyped minority groups that are blamed for everything isn't exactly a shining example to follow.

Old 02-21-2016, 12:29 PM

2,365 posts, read 4,376,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Islam isn't a religion? Well over 1 billion people would disagree. Ironic that you reference Germany, a country whose own history against stereotyped minority groups that are blamed for everything isn't exactly a shining example to follow.
It's an ideology. Everything in the Western world conflicts.
Very convenient of you to ignore hard facts about what Muslim refugees are doing in Germany since their arrival.

Old 02-22-2016, 04:48 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Since apparently fear, ignorance and turning a local thread into a global rant about muslims or whatnot is the future of this thread, I'm closing it.
There are other places where you can hijack threads to be about what you fear, but here ? Nope.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus