Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2007, 04:30 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,701 times

Advertisements

I am trying to record some videos onto a dvd for my dad for Christmas. For some reason, the programs we have tried to use (Nero 7, Sonic and MyMuvee) have been giving us trouble.

Are there any decent free dvd burn programs or can anyone give advice on how to burn the videos to dvd easily?

It took 4 hours to record the one on Nero, but after all that time, it didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2007, 05:11 PM

3 posts, read 5,190 times
AVS Video Remaker v2.3 is pretty good.
You can get the whole AVS suite for around $50 through a digital download.
(See attached for screenshot)

Here's the link:
http://www.avsmedia.com/VideoTools/VideoRemaker.aspx
Attached Thumbnails
DVD Burn Program-avs_video_remaker_v2.3.jpg  

Last edited by ThinkGeek; 12-24-2007 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Added web link...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:59 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkGeek View Post
AVS Video Remaker v2.3 is pretty good.
You can get the whole AVS suite for around $50 through a digital download.
(See attached for screenshot)

Here's the link:
http://www.avsmedia.com/VideoTools/VideoRemaker.aspx
Thank you...I'll take a look and see what I can do with it. I'm pretty novice at this, so.....Gets frustrating when you can't make it work. I figure I'm missing a step or something.

Old 12-24-2007, 08:14 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,194,634 times
Kawgpz, you are going to end up a tech wizard after this year is up huh.

Here is a site I use for freebie utilities programs and I have used them for several years now. What I like about this site is that it has editor AND user review ratings and stats to help determine which are better than others. There are a few listed here and the first one stands out above the rest.

However, I have the full version AVS suite and it has not let me down yet.

http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/gmm/fwcdburn.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers