Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 02:56 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,626,446 times

Advertisements

This fool seems to really be embracing prison life. He gets a new tattoo and has already been in trouble since being sentenced to life behind bars. I guess it doesn't matter because it's not like he'll be released early for good behavior. I wonder if he regrets throwing away a life as a multi-millionaire for being a murdering thug.

Aaron Hernandez got a huge 'LIFETIME' neck tattoo in prison - SBNation.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2015, 04:19 PM

1,077 posts, read 873,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
This fool seems to really be embracing prison life. He gets a new tattoo and has already been in trouble since being sentenced to life behind bars. I guess it doesn't matter because it's not like he'll be released early for good behavior. I wonder if he regrets throwing away a life as a multi-millionaire for being a murdering thug.

Aaron Hernandez got a huge 'LIFETIME' neck tattoo in prison - SBNation.com
LIFETIME in prison.

He regrets nothing, he doesn't think the jury got this right, did you see him when the verdict was read?

He's unremorseful, he's unregretful, if he feels any sorrow, it's for himself only. He doesn't care how many lives he's ruined, his included.

Seems to be an idiot. He knew the DA was eyeing his tatts to try and identify the gang he is or was part of and he goes and gets a jailhouse tattoo done. What a prize.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:21 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,145,018 times
He is a lost cause.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:22 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,329,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
Well I suspect that "embracing prison life" when it will literally be his life until the day he dies shouldn't be all that surprising. As for his regrets... I doubt that there isn't a prisoner in the world who doesn't regret being incarcerated.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:05 PM

17,318 posts, read 22,065,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabber_wocky View Post
He is a lost cause.
yep......

I couldn't imagine at age 25 going from multi-millionaire to living in a 7X10 cage for the rest of my life.

Never seeing your daughter again (except in a prison setting, no birthday parties/Christmas mornings), never being with a woman again and spending the next 438,000 hours in a cage living the "thug life" (assuming he lives 50 more years)

Old 05-21-2015, 05:05 PM

1,077 posts, read 873,032 times

^^^New tattoo above.

He's also broke.

Report: Aaron Hernandez Broke, Fiancee Moving Out Of House

According to Spotrac, Aaron Hernandez signed a 7 year, $39,582,000 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $12,500,000 signing bonus, $15,950,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $5,654,571.
We know that Hernandez only received a portion of that guaranteed money and contract before being arrested for suspicion of murdering Odin Lloyd.
According to Brian Fraga via Hernandez’s attorneys, the former Patriots tight end is broke, and in danger of losing his North Attleboro mansion.
Even worse, fiancee Shayanna Jenkins vacated the home a long time ago.

tweets at the link
Report: Aaron Hernandez Broke, Shayanna Jenkins Moving Out Of House | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Old 05-21-2015, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
LIFETIME in prison.

He regrets nothing, he doesn't think the jury got this right, did you see him when the verdict was read?

He's unremorseful, he's unregretful, if he feels any sorrow, it's for himself only. He doesn't care how many lives he's ruined, his included.

Seems to be an idiot. He knew the DA was eyeing his tatts to try and identify the gang he is or was part of and he goes and gets a jailhouse tattoo done. What a prize.
I completely agree. I don't think that it has sunk in yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabber_wocky View Post
He is a lost cause.
No doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
yep......

I couldn't imagine at age 25 going from multi-millionaire to living in a 7X10 cage for the rest of my life.

Never seeing your daughter again (except in a prison setting, no birthday parties/Christmas mornings), never being with a woman again and spending the next 438,000 hours in a cage living the "thug life" (assuming he lives 50 more years)
It's mind boggling. Someone who had so much and they pissed it away to live like an animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

^^^New tattoo above.

He's also broke.

Report: Aaron Hernandez Broke, Fiancee Moving Out Of House

According to Spotrac, Aaron Hernandez signed a 7 year, $39,582,000 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $12,500,000 signing bonus, $15,950,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $5,654,571.
We know that Hernandez only received a portion of that guaranteed money and contract before being arrested for suspicion of murdering Odin Lloyd.
According to Brian Fraga via Hernandez’s attorneys, the former Patriots tight end is broke, and in danger of losing his North Attleboro mansion.
Even worse, fiancee Shayanna Jenkins vacated the home a long time ago.
This is not surprising. I wonder how much he paid to lawyers. At least he won't need that house anyway.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:45 PM

17,318 posts, read 22,065,118 times
Not to be a Monday Morning Quarterback......but.....

1. He should have realized he was "sunk" with the 1st murder trial, nevermind the double murder and the shooting of the other guy in Florida.
2. He should have set up a trust for that kid, maybe even married the baby mama (wive's can't be forced to testify against husbands).
3. Forget the high priced lawyers, it wasn't money well spent and the odds of beating 3 murder cases is unheard of. He should have tried to move the money away for his family that won't be serving time.

This guy lost 40% of his money to the IRS, 10% to the agent and the lawyers will get the rest.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:52 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Is he a fan of the TV network?

Old 05-21-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Not to be a Monday Morning Quarterback......but.....

1. He should have realized he was "sunk" with the 1st murder trial, nevermind the double murder and the shooting of the other guy in Florida.
2. He should have set up a trust for that kid, maybe even married the baby mama (wive's can't be forced to testify against husbands).
3. Forget the high priced lawyers, it wasn't money well spent and the odds of beating 3 murder cases is unheard of. He should have tried to move the money away for his family that won't be serving time.

This guy lost 40% of his money to the IRS, 10% to the agent and the lawyers will get the rest.
He should have not killed people. That's easy enough, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Is he a fan of the TV network?
Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events