Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 06:23 AM

624 posts, read 763,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyvpotter View Post
Insanity! The attacker said "you almost lost me, my job." Did they fire that nut? Did the victim call the
police? This employee has some explaining to do at the police station and the attorneys. Let's see
how tough she'll be then.
That clip of the beating is world-wide now. I'm guessing Miss Crazy did not clock out before she chased that poor woman down. The woman who got beat up still doesn't have full vision in one of her eyes.

I smell a lawsuit in that McD's future. I don't normally feel bad for McDonald's when they get called out for something, but this store is a franchise. Hope the owner doesn't lose his shirt over this...

And seriously, did Latia have to spit on her???? WTF
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2014, 06:32 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
No one wants to potentially get their ass beat or killed for someone they don't know

Old 06-28-2014, 06:40 AM

624 posts, read 763,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
No one wants to potentially get their ass beat or killed for someone they don't know
I know, but someone could have at least made the effort to protect that little boy, esp when the perp threatened to kick him in the head. I seriously thought it was going there when I watched the clip.

I can't wait until Latia is apprehended. She belongs in prison.

Old 06-28-2014, 06:41 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
well I know I would not have just sat there ...I guess I would be in jail because I took krav maga and let that crazy try to take me on , she would have had something on her bleach and Clorox would not have taken off of her . If I get arrested that is on me but I don't think I would have because I was protecting a child and his mother ...Im also 5'10 and I usually intimidate people with my height alone ..But I do know I would not have just sat there filming it on my cell phone .

Old 06-28-2014, 06:45 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
I see she is a muslim so I say let us send her to a muslim country and see what they would do to her over there and see if she can get away with beating another muslim ...

Old 06-28-2014, 07:52 AM

1,677 posts, read 2,488,125 times
I know people don't want to risk their own safety, but how is dialing 911 any riskier than standing there with the damn phone recording it? Is she going to stop mid beating and attack the person calling? Give me a break. People have become so incredibly desensitized, even entertained, by violence that is sad and makes me fearful of the world my child has to grow up in. I can't even begin to imagine my first reaction being whipping out a cell phone to see how many likes I can get on Facebook, instead of calling for help or at the very least getting the baby out of harm's way.

Last edited by AnnaNomus; 06-28-2014 at 08:09 AM..

Old 06-28-2014, 07:59 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
Wow. Must be one sickening area to live. I know that wouldn't happen in my town. That women would have gotten hers and fast in my region. NJ is one sad place.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:22 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
How disgusting. I guess this woman is still on the run? She ruined any chance she had at a semi-normal life. Off to the zoo she will go.

Police released a new picture of her and she looks very different. It makes me wonder why some of these people choose to wear sheets on their heads for drivers license ID photos.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:27 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
What a disgusting animal. The bravest person in that whole video was the poor little two year old.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:52 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,737,395 times
In this case I would have helped, at least by breaking it up and if the woman continued I would have pinned her arm behind her back until the police arrived. The majority of people these days are too scared to do anything, you never know if someone has a gun (too many of those things around), but using common sense and knowing the woman that was beater her just came out of work at McDonalds should be sign enough that she wasn't armed.

The woman is pretty much done at this point though. She will be caught. The police will have access to her name, address, other employees that probably hang out with her outside of work, etc. It's only a matter of time now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events