Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 11:08 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times

Advertisements

Disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2014, 12:13 AM

3,007 posts, read 6,288,574 times
Remove their citizenship and outsourcing their prison sentence to somewhere equally as callous as their actions.

We do not need such Americans.

S.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:13 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a registered user View Post
who are we to judge? was this really so bad?

in some parts of the world, that's considered a delicacy. just look at the jenkem epidemic in africa.

some people pay top dollar, for a wiff of some fermented sewage.
Not so bad? Well, next time it may be your kid.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:06 AM

3,649 posts, read 4,501,268 times
Article says cops ID some suspects, but no info on charges yet. Thoughts on what charges should be brought against these little psychopaths? Throw the book at them C-D. Is there some kind of assault related charge dealing with using biological hazards as the "weapon"?

Cops ID people behind vile ice bucket prank on teen - CNN.com

Old 09-09-2014, 08:09 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
They're not filming it for those reasons, they're filming it because they stand around and watch violence and view it now as entertainment.

Lot of dummies in this country now.

There was a man having a heart attack in Las Vegas in a restaurant and people stood around and filmed that. That is just sick.

And if you're scared, you leave the scene. You don't stand two feet away and film it, than use the excuse "I was afraid to get involved" when asked why you didn't do anything or at least call 911.

If you're scared you leave, not stand there and film it.

Right on!!

Old 09-09-2014, 09:36 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
IMO we ought to expel most kids for committing crimes on and off campus. Criminals loose the right to be among the civilized looking to better themselves, especially when their crimes are against other students.
Agreed but with many kids who get Bullied on social sites, their parents run to the principal of the school as if the school was involved.

I guess many times the schools are all the parents a kid may have.

Old 09-09-2014, 10:57 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,225,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
It's because the parents are afraid to be parents........Then they threaten the teachers with termination if they try to discipline these kids. Now we get these little monsters who will grow up to be sadistic and self centered manic people. It used to be that if you did this, you feared your teachers and then your parents, who will beat the fear of God into you when you get home. Now, you fear no one and you want to be cool on the internet by posting hideously mean videos to get the max # of views and likes. The whole country is going down the toilet like a big pile of stinking turd.
I would agree that there are parents who want to be "friends" with their children instead of parents.
Kids already have friends. When I was teaching I saw this often (both in urban and suburban areas
and across socio-economic levels). Many teachers and myself included could write a book (and
other professionals as well).
I am still trying to get that image out of my mind and all my sympathy goes to that child and his
parents. For every action there is a reaction. Thus said, there should be some serious consequences
for everyone involved in that hideous and cruel prank. I would seriously suggest doing some
unpleasant community service with a minimum of 1000 hours.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:58 PM

4,899 posts, read 6,225,763 times
It appears that the teen bullies have been identified. (the article includes the graphic video).

Cops identify bullies who poured urine, feces on autistic teen in sick Ice Bucket Challenge - NY Daily News

Old 09-11-2014, 09:40 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
These bastards need to have the book thrown at them! I'm from the Cleveland area and it was reported yesterday on the radio that the kids who did this didn't know he was autistic, to which I say bull***! They also say that the bucket only had spit, and urine in it, but no feces! OK, because that makes it better!

Old 09-11-2014, 10:20 AM

17,622 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
These bastards need to have the book thrown at them! I'm from the Cleveland area and it was reported yesterday on the radio that the kids who did this didn't know he was autistic, to which I say bull***! They also say that the bucket only had spit, and urine in it, but no feces! OK, because that makes it better!
Have they revealed the students involved?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events