Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2015, 08:30 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
Still not willing to acknowledge that SHE DID NOT POST THE RECIPE?
My goodness at the distractions that Michelle Obama apologists will spin up for us.

Where did I say she actually posted the receipt? Do you think her ability to use twitter is the point of this topic. I'm sure her own spin doctors won't let her anywhere near a computer lest something gets out that hasn't been completely sanitized first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2015, 08:38 AM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
My goodness at the distractions that Michelle Obama apologists will spin up for us.

Where did I say she actually posted the receipt? Do you think her ability to use twitter is the point of this topic. I'm sure her own spin doctors won't let her anywhere near a computer lest something gets out that hasn't been completely sanitized first.
Well then, quit your bitchin'. Your Tradtional S'mores have their sanctity intact.

And you say "Michelle Obama apologists" like it's a bad thing.....

Old 05-31-2015, 08:46 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,271,820 times
Quote:

This whole thread is based on the first thread which suggests that she is responsible for the recipe. The fact that she had nothing to do with the post is somehow a "distraction"?? Sure, I guess it's a pesky distraction from all the Obama hating. Why bother ourselves with facts?

Old 05-31-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Well then, quit your bitchin'..
LOL! Between the two topics about S'mores you have made close to 40 posts. 40 posts about something you say isn't important. Sounds like "bitchin'" to me and you should first practice what you are all too willing to preach. Sounds just like Michelle Obama's nonsense about 'healthy' S'mores.

So here's a tip for you. Print out your response above, take it to a mirror and read it out loud very loudly several times. You might finally get this point.

Better yet, if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to read either topic. Yet here you are going on & on about it.

Old 05-31-2015, 09:28 AM

3,190 posts, read 3,184,669 times
Quote:
My goodness.

Do you seriously think a yogurt strawberry graham cracker sandwich, a recipe that is so impractical that no one will make it more than once, if at all, is going to make ANY difference at all to children's health only because Michele Obama calls this mess a S'more?

Such nonsensical ideas are exactly why Obama isn't taken seriously by anyone except her apologists.
So just give up on childhood obesity? There's nothing that can be done because real s'mores are delicious? You clearly hate the Obamas more than you like using logic and common sense.

Old 05-31-2015, 09:38 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Lightbulb Michelle Obama goes after S'mores: First Lady's wants Americans to make the snack WITHOUT chocolate and marshmallows

So predictable.

1. The First Lady makes a statement in favor of children's health, based on well-proven medical science.

2. The rabid right responds with inappropriate statements and insulting, low-brow comments about her.

3. Rational individuals point out their disconnection with reality.

4. This elicits only more Pavlovian growling and barking.

The right's mentality.

Old 05-31-2015, 09:39 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
That's what I wondered. I love yogurt, especially lemon flavored. But in its little cup its fine. Unless you freeze it first, its never going to say on that cracker. Sounds like a recipe for making a mess.
I haven't given up.

I'm now up to 80 strawberries, 80 tablespoons of yogurt, and 40 graham crackers, and Still can't get the berries and yogurt to stay inside the cracker

Not only have I messed up 4 shirts and used 53 napkins, I've gained 4 pounds in the process.

Old 05-31-2015, 10:10 AM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times
Quote:
LOL! Between the two topics about S'mores you have made close to 40 posts. 40 posts about something you say isn't important. Sounds like "bitchin'" to me and you should first practice what you are all too willing to preach. Sounds just like Michelle Obama's nonsense about 'healthy' S'mores.

So here's a tip for you. Print out your response above, take it to a mirror and read it out loud very loudly several times. You might finally get this point.

Better yet, if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to read either topic. Yet here you are going on & on about it.
Yep, here I am. 41 posts!

Old 05-31-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
So just give up on childhood obesity? There's nothing that can be done because real s'mores are delicious? You clearly hate the Obamas more than you like using logic and common sense.
I've clearly stated that it won't make one iota's difference in childhood obesity. So I ask you the simple question about the same and what is your response? ....

Accusations of hate and fallacious comments about "giving up". This is the tactic of an apologist and not one that has a logical or sensible argument to make for their case. So no matter what you say about your self or accusations you toss at me, it's your actions that reveal the real truth of the matter.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yep, here I am. 41 posts!
Good for you. You finally stated a true fact in this topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events