Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2015, 08:24 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,592,679 times

Advertisements

It is truly amazing when one maniac in chief backed by 140 millions of the propaganda crazed people can spit on the entire (western) world, the world the only objective of which is to sweep everything under the rug and pretend that nothing happened not to disturb the maniac further. Keep in mind that this particular nation and its fuhrer has virtually no strong cards to play with, just spite, dare and disdain for the softie hipocrites. Imagine comrade Putin leading a nation marginally capable of projecting its delusions of grandeur on the global scale? What would Obama do? Looking at the western leaders handling Putin afflictions doesnt instill any confidence about uncertain future. Obviously, euro appeasers and Obama are twisting their little minds about how to proceed on this without going after the guy who gave the orders for that Buk unit to cross the border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2015, 08:34 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,428,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
I see a lot of pictures of SA-11 TELs and missiles. I see Russian satellite images of an SA-11. But so what? A satellite image of the missile system tells you nothing about the shoot-down incident. Nor would US images of the same thing tell you anything more.

But there is also this from yesterday:
BUK manufacturer says Russian-made air defenses ‘absolutely’ not involved in MH17 crash
Yes. It's a blame game. CNN says it was a Russian Missile and RT.com say it was not. I know for a fact that both .coms are propaganda machines. I am worried about CNN then RT though.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:36 PM

16 posts, read 14,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Yes. It's a blame game. CNN says it was a Russian Missile and RT.com say it was not. I know for a fact that both .coms are propaganda machines. I am worried about CNN then RT though.
Well read DW.com (German) or any of the European newspapers (via Google translate) and see whom they hold responsible.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I agree. Nothing will bring these folks back. I think that who did it should step up, and own it. It was terrible, and was bound to happen sooner or later. Most of the blame should go to poor Management. The folks who Control Airway Corridors where aware this was an active Combat Zone, with weapons in use that posed a definite threat to any aircraft at any range. The Corridor should have been closed.

Also, we should not be in this conflict in the first place. We have always been first to recognize "Break Away" areas as independent, if that what the people wanted, until now. Now we oppose it because they are Russian speaking, and from Russian Roots. Let the people that live there decide. I have no desire seeing the US as a "Substitute Military" for the Ukraine Illegitimate, self elected Government.
Comrade Boris, 1.5 years later your fuhrer denies well documented presence of the Russian troops and equipment on the Ukrainian soil. Your fuhrer didnt warn the world about sending BUKs etc. across the border, so your points make no sense. Nobody expected Russian nazi volunteers stirring up trouble to have any heavy weapons at that time. They started small from the killing unarmed protestors with knives, Russians kept escallating things from there without any sort of advanced warnings. To lie is Russian. No wonder, the same guy who lied about downing South Korean plane in 1983, lies about downing of Malasian plane in 2014, I am talking about Mr. Churkin, representative of Russia to the United Nations. Russians rediscovered brazen lies as a tool of international politics, the favorite tool of comrade Stalin.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Not really, Airlines do not rout planes.
Comrade DPolo, they activated you again? What are general outlines this time?

Old 10-15-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Green View Post
Well read DW.com (German) or any of the European newspapers (via Google translate) and see whom they hold responsible.

https://www.google.com/search?q=who+...sible+for+mh17

who cares about German newspaper

Old 10-16-2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Comrade DPolo, they activated you again? What are general outlines this time?

this person was trolling another thread calling people Natzies who did agree with her. According to remembermee every-one is a nazi.

The fault lies with Ukrainian government, because it happened over Ukrainian soil and it was the responsibility of Ukrainian government. The Civil war in Ukraine was also started by current Ukrainian government. Sounds to me like they wanted to do ethnic cleansing to he Russian speaking population there. There was absolutely no need for poroshnko (parasha) to shell cities Ukrainian cities.

porasha's days are numbered, he is going to get a bullet in his head in a rather short while.

Ukrainian crisis is when any-one capable is immigrating from Ukraine, people are leaving Ukraine for EU, US and Russia. We are getting allot illegals here, from Ukraine.

Ukraine has 2 religions, Christians and Catholics. I do not object to Ukrainian Christians seeking refuge here and becoming my neighbors.

Immigration from Ukraine into Russia is about 1 million people pier year, since maidan.

Old 10-16-2015, 11:07 AM

16 posts, read 14,099 times
Quote:
this person was trolling another thread calling people Natzies who did agree with her. According to remembermee every-one is a nazi.

The fault lies with Ukrainian government, because it happened over Ukrainian soil and it was the responsibility of Ukrainian government. The Civil war in Ukraine was also started by current Ukrainian government. Sounds to me like they wanted to do ethnic cleansing to he Russian speaking population there. There was absolutely no need for poroshnko (parasha) to shell cities Ukrainian cities.

porasha's days are numbered, he is going to get a bullet in his head in a rather short while.

Ukrainian crisis is when any-one capable is immigrating from Ukraine, people are leaving Ukraine for EU, US and Russia. We are getting allot illegals here, from Ukraine.

Ukraine has 2 religions, Christians and Catholics. I do not object to Ukrainian Christians seeking refuge here and becoming my neighbors.

Immigration from Ukraine into Russia is about 1 million people pier year, since maidan.

Or you could say that the fault lies with Russian government because it happened over territory controlled by Russia backed rebels, and the plane was shot down by a Russian provided advanced missile system, most likely operated by a Russian active service military personnel acting in a "volunteer" capacity. (The Russian military, that is usually very strict in requiring it's enlisted men to adhere to the terms of service, is extremely lenient in this case and allows whole units to take "vacation" and fight for some foreign entity... some would even say it forces them to "volunteer" so that the Russian government could claim they did not send their troops to fight for the separatists - it was all a mass private affair).

Personally, I think all three sides are to blame. The Ukrainians most likely knew of the Buk missiles yet failed to issue a warning and probably hoped that there will be an international incident that makes the separatists and Russia look bad. The Malaysians should've voluntarily re-routed their planes like some other companies did, even though this would mean higher fuel costs. And, of course, the Russians supported the rebels and, I am convinced, provided the missiles, the crew, and the launch / arming codes. I am also convinced that they did not intentionally target a passenger jet.

Old 10-16-2015, 11:16 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Fact is, we don't know who or what we where given to listen to. Its just funny that we where given this, but nothing else, that you know they have, by the US or the Ukraine Government.
Please!

Kerry: Ukrainian separatist 'bragged' on social media about shooting down Malaysia Flight 17 | PolitiFact

Old 10-16-2015, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Green View Post
Or you could say that the fault lies with Russian government because it happened over territory controlled by Russia backed rebels, and the plane was shot down by a Russian provided advanced missile system, most likely operated by a Russian active service military personnel acting in a "volunteer" capacity. (The Russian military, that is usually very strict in requiring it's enlisted men to adhere to the terms of service, is extremely lenient in this case and allows whole units to take "vacation" and fight for some foreign entity... some would even say it forces them to "volunteer" so that the Russian government could claim they did not send their troops to fight for the separatists - it was all a mass private affair).

Personally, I think all three sides are to blame. The Ukrainians most likely knew of the Buk missiles yet failed to issue a warning and probably hoped that there will be an international incident that makes the separatists and Russia look bad. The Malaysians should've voluntarily re-routed their planes like some other companies did, even though this would mean higher fuel costs. And, of course, the Russians supported the rebels and, I am convinced, provided the missiles, the crew, and the launch / arming codes. I am also convinced that they did not intentionally target a passenger jet.

I support the rebels, so by your logic it's my fault the plane was shot down ?

tell me something. Russians right now are in Syria, how do you feel about flying commercial airplanes or driving a school buss in the middle of their military operations ? If soldiers are able to recognize that it's a civilian target they will not fire on it.

This is the story from the beginning, Ukrainian or it''s government are not held accountable for anything and everything is blamed or Russia and Putin.

Russian Commercial airliners do not fly there, this is as pier Russian government policy, so their planes do not get shot down there.

US commercial airliners do not fly there either.

The weapon itself that brought down the plane is of Russian design, that's the only guilt there they have. It's like blaming gun manufacturer for the latest mass shootings.

Ukrainian government tried to commit ethnic cleansing of pro-Russian population of Ukraine where Russians gave those people a fighting chance, that's pretty much the whole story.

The civil war in Ukraine started when Poroshnko's military started to shell the geographical region of his political opposition. They were shelling civilians. The battalions that did the shelling are right wing, they are Nazis. Proshenko's government is also guilty political assassinations.

Western media has brainwashed you into thinking something. Facts are, the plane was shot out of the sky in Ukraine. The weapons fired at the plane were over Ukrainian soil and Ukrainian government was responsible for keeping the plane safe while it was over Ukrainian soil. If you can proof that a terrorist organization has attacked the plane and it was sponsored by Russian government I do not see how Russia is to blame.

Obama and McCane who made speeches about Ukraine's right to self determination while parts of Ukraine had referendums to leave Ukraine and form their own government.

West's policy to see no evil when it comes to the scoundrels it is supporting. West's policy to disregard the sovereignty of other countries... this is not to blame, Russia is to blame.

Russia is to blame for planes falling out of the sky in Ukraine. Russia is to blame that Ukraine is a horrible country in which Ukrainins do not want to live?

Russia is to blame that immigrants from Ukraine do NOT identify themselves as Ukrainian ?

following your logic this event is also the fault of Russians and not Ukrainians!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberi...es_Flight_1812

Last edited by DPolo; 10-16-2015 at 12:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events