Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2015, 01:56 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,560,035 times

Advertisements

Read the e-mail threat of violence sent to LAUSD - Fox 5 NY | WNYW

dumb kids who don't want to take finals, or genuine threat?

discuss...

"I am emailing you to inform you of the happenings on Tuesday, 12/15/15.

Something big is going down. Something very big. It will make national headlines. Perhaps, even international ones. You see, my last 4 years here at one of the district high schools has been absolute hell. Pure, unmitigated, agony. The bullying, the loneliness, the rejection... it is never-ending. And for what? Just because I'm 'different'?

No. No more. I am a devout Muslim, and was once against violence, but I have teamed up with a local jihadist cell as it is the only way I'll be able to accomplish my massacre the correct way. I would not be able to do it alone. Me, and my 32 comrades, will die tomorrow in the name of Allah. Every school in the L.A. Unified district is being targeted. We have bombs hidden in lockers already at several schools. They are strategically placed and are meant to crumble the foundations of the very buildings that monger so much hate and discrimination. They are pressure cooker bombs, hidden in backpacks around the schools. They are loaded with 20 lbs. of gunpowder, for maximum damage. They will be detonated via Cell Phone. Not only are there bombs, but there are nerve gas agents set to go off at a specific time: during lunch hour. To top it off, my brothers in Allah and I have Kalashnikov rifles, Glock 18 Machine pistols, and multiple handheld grenades. The students at every school in the L.A. Unified district will be massacred, mercilessly. And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

If you do end up trying to, by perhaps, beefing up security, or canceling classes for the day, it won't matter. Your security will not be able to stop us. We are an army of Allah. If you cancel classes, the bombings will take place regardless, and we will bring our guns to the streets and offices of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Bakersfield, and San Diego.

I wish you the best luck. It is time to pray to allah, as this may be your last day.
"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2015, 02:50 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,570,733 times
Anything that specific was meant to shut down the school, not blow it up.

It was to promote FEAR, not death.

Really...nerve gas going off during lunch period ? That would be a continuous flow of nerve gas from 10:30 right through 1:00 pm ..lol

Old 12-16-2015, 02:54 PM

5,444 posts, read 7,005,862 times
Considering it was a hoax, it was probably just some kids wanting to get out of finals.

Threat that closed down L.A. schools appears to be a hoax, congressman says - LA Times

Old 12-16-2015, 02:55 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,843,341 times
AKs and Glock 18s? Looks like someone has been playing a little Call of Duty or Rainbow Six: Vegas. 32 people targetting every school in the district seems like a logostical impossibility as well.

Fake.

Old 12-16-2015, 03:07 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,012,352 times
The FBI said yesterday morning that it was a hoax and not credible. According to the NYPD/NYC press conference, one reason they knew this was because "Allah" was spelled "allah" and apparently a devout terrorist Muslim would not forget to capitalize the name of his/her God. In the transcript you provide, it seems they're all capitalized but I doubt the FBI and NYPD is lying, so this may not be an exact copy of the email. Or perhaps it was slightly different for LA. Either way, it's claimed the threat was the exact same.

Old 12-16-2015, 03:38 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,577,538 times
Puh-leeze. These murderers never give a warning beforehand. Did any of these mass shootings follow a warning? I don't think so.

Old 12-16-2015, 03:45 PM

15,540 posts, read 10,527,165 times
Oh good grief, that's so fake.

Old 12-16-2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Puh-leeze. These murderers never give a warning beforehand. Did any of these mass shootings follow a warning? I don't think so.
No. The point of that warning was to invoke fear.

It worked in LA but not in NY.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:25 PM

21,170 posts, read 19,774,934 times
Who ever tried killing a bunch of people by telling them beforehand?

Old 12-16-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Who ever tried killing a bunch of people by telling them beforehand?
And then ending the letter with.."and there's nothing you can do about it"....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events