Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 08:57 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times

Advertisements

Once again, Another conspiracy theory about Elvis being filmed alive-This time on the grounds of Graceland as a groundskeeper.

'ELVIS NOT DEAD' Graceland groundsman filmed THIS MONTH is 'King aged 81' | Weird | News | Daily Express

Like the Beatles, "Paul is Dead" legend its interesting but very unlikely. Elvis is truly once of the most famous people to ever have lived, garnering theories and still popular decades later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 09:17 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
He was doing a duet with Michael Jackson.

Old 07-03-2016, 09:20 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,817,167 times
This is obviously false - it's a well-known fact that Elvis lives in Sarasota, where he works the night shift at a Circle K.

Old 07-03-2016, 09:36 AM

4,993 posts, read 5,292,680 times
Of course it's him. We saw Elvis filming an infomercial in the desert outside of Vegas about 20 years ago and then my husband spotted him inside a Waffle House in Amarillo Texas about fifteen years ago when he was on a run for one of my pregnancy cravings. I'm happy to see he's out and about and keeping his 81 year old self busy.

Last edited by Sarahsez; 07-03-2016 at 10:10 AM..

Old 07-03-2016, 09:43 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,986 times
How nice for Elvis. I'm so happy to hear this news. I bet the garden shed is full of hair pomade instead of the usual gardening implements.

Old 07-03-2016, 10:10 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
It's all lies I tell you. Just more government disinformation to cover up the fact that they have had him, along with A.Hitler, stashed in an undisclosed location all this time. Right next to the hangar where they filmed the faked the moon landings.

Old 07-03-2016, 10:20 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,986 times
Elvis vacations at Area 51, I heard! With the big eyed aliens! But they totally can't speak "American" so they keep his secret!
BigFoot is also there, but he just grunts and farts.
Jim Morrison is a wild card, but since he's also hiding out, he keeps his trap shut.
It's true because a friend of mine has an uncle whose neighbor is in top security clearance in the government's secret alien division!

Old 07-03-2016, 12:07 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,811,465 times
I'm really not sure that he would be alive now but I do think it's possible that he faked his death. He had a very hectic life so he could have wanted to step out of it. Not to mention he had health problems so it might have been possible for him to not want to go on because of that but didn't have the morality to kill himself or disappoint his fans. This is apparent that he cared a lot about his fans because he would be doing shows when he wasn't in the greatest of health but he probably just couldn't take it anymore.

I do think he could have been because I had heard a video that really sounded like him on YouTube once except older. A lot of the Elvis sightings are probably fake but there are a few things that I have seen or heard that really make me wonder. It's unlikely that he'd live to be this old with his health problems but maybe being out of the limelight had improved his health. Anything's possible. I'm just not sure it's likely.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:16 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I'm really not sure that he would be alive now but I do think it's possible that he faked his death. He had a very hectic life so he could have wanted to step out of it. Not to mention he had health problems so it might have been possible for him to not want to go on because of that but didn't have the morality to kill himself or disappoint his fans. This is apparent that he cared a lot about his fans because he would be doing shows when he wasn't in the greatest of health but he probably just couldn't take it anymore.

I do think he could have been because I had heard a video that really sounded like him on YouTube once except older. A lot of the Elvis sightings are probably fake but there are a few things that I have seen or heard that really make me wonder. It's unlikely that he'd live to be this old with his health problems but maybe being out of the limelight had improved his health. Anything's possible. I'm just not sure it's likely.

Then why not, you know... just retire?

Old 07-03-2016, 12:27 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,397,185 times
That's only Bubba. One of my gardeners. He's just a random old guy. Why won't people let me be?

Thankya. Thankyaverymuch!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events