Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 12:07 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I think if he wanted them removed because he didn't believe in those things anymore, he should have the right to pay for his own laser tattoo removal prior to the trial, but he shouldn't be able to have them cover them up and then afterwards be like, "Ha-Ha, fooled you, I'm still a hate-filled Nazi moron."
At tax payer expense, no less. After he beat an old woman so hard in the head that he broke part of his gun. This trial isn't for that. That's the next one.

Oh, and he never disavowed those views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 12:07 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
It's not that he has tattoos its that they're Nazi tattoos. And I think I'd have a hard time giving him a fair trial for that reason.
This.

AFAIC, that he has tattoos has nothing inherently to do with his guilt on this charge, and should be covered up.

Old 07-29-2016, 12:08 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,886,399 times
I wont lie. If a saw a person with neo-nazi tats, Id judge them and it would weigh in on any decision of mine about them. And if they had those neo nazi tats on their face I would know they were criminals for a living because you can nearly never get a real job with facial tats.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:36 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
A courtroom cosmetologist
This is a thing? I didn't realize there was any call for a court to employ makeup artists. What a circus our justice system has become.
I seriously doubt it's a full time job. Since the lady is all tatted up herself, she could well be a volunteer, as she has probably gotten a few negative comments on hers. I noticed all of her ink was a lot more artistic, and none had any controversial artwork.

That facial gang-tattoo thing began 20 years ago in Medellin, Columbia, when the drug gangs took over for a while.
They all regretted the tats later, when citizens began ambushing them. A lot of the survivors are now very scarred facially, after deciding a life with self-removed tat scars was a lot longer than leaving the tattoos on their faces.

Just goes to show how stupid the skinheads are. He's lucky to have gotten a wise judge this time. The next one might not allow the tats to be covered up, and they're a graphic death sentence for sure.

Who's willing to take a Nazi's word for it, ever?

Old 07-29-2016, 02:51 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,106,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Potential jurors said they wouldn't be able to give him a fair trial, so he's getting them covered up.

Would the trial have been fair had the tattoos been exposed and NOW the trial is 'unfair'?

Bayzle Morgan has Neo Nazi tattoos covered up for trial in Las Vegas | Daily Mail Online
He was not concerned about his tattoos when he allegedly committed his crimes.

Their presence on his body, regardless of their message, was his choice and are indicative of who he is and what he believes.

As a retired co-worker used to say, "Free will is a ************".

Or to put it more delicately, "He made his bed, now he can lie in it".

Old 07-29-2016, 06:01 PM

745 posts, read 1,649,054 times
Why must the headlines start out with the words "White supremacist..."?

Old 07-29-2016, 08:46 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Why must the headlines start out with the words "White supremacist..."?
Because he's a self avowed white supremacist?

Personally, I'm pissed about this one. I pay taxes in this county/ state and I don't want to pay any part of the $1200 a week to cover up the evidence ( the teardrop ) or the other stuff he tatted all over himself. He tatted nasty, hate filled messages on his own skull, face, neck, and even his eyebrows.

He beat an old woman to death with a gun. Then shot her.

The probable reason for the court approving this, is because they want ths dirtbags conviction to withstand all appeals. His next trial is a death penalty case.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post
He was not concerned about his tattoos when he allegedly committed his crimes.

Their presence on his body, regardless of their message, was his choice and are indicative of who he is and what he believes.

As a retired co-worker used to say, "Free will is a ************".

Or to put it more delicately, "He made his bed, now he can lie in it".
Well, most skinheads aren't exactly known for their impulse control.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Because he's a self avowed white supremacist?

Personally, I'm pissed about this one. I pay taxes in this county/ state and I don't want to pay any part of the $1200 a week to cover up the evidence ( the teardrop ) or the other stuff he tatted all over himself. He tatted nasty, hate filled messages on his own skull, face, neck, and even his eyebrows.

He beat an old woman to death with a gun. Then shot her.

The probable reason for the court approving this, is because they want ths dirtbags conviction to withstand all appeals. His next trial is a death penalty case.
No appeals is definitely worth the money spent for the makeup artist. Any appeal costs lawyer money, and always a lot more of it. I doubt the makeup artist is charging $1,000 an hour.

Old 07-30-2016, 05:17 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times
He's 24? Yikes - it's a hard life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events