Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 12:32 PM

19,898 posts, read 12,185,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Can you imagine the mess she would make at any place she was employed. Get ready to be sued.
This seems to be her profession.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 12:45 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,166,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tassity22 View Post
Pretty absurd. But I read something even more absurd in the news one time. It was about a high school PE coach who got someone in his class, to give his phone number to a single woman he was interested in. She claimed it was sexual harassment. Since when is giving out a phone number to another single adult termed as sexual harassment? Although it was unprofessional of him in his capacity as a high school coach to be asking one of his students to pass on the phone number, it wasn't sexual harassment. Some women will scream about anything.
Uh, its not only unethical for a high school coach to do that, to take it any further would be illegal in most states. And unless she was 18, that's not an adult woman.

Old 08-29-2016, 01:07 PM

19,898 posts, read 12,185,899 times
Hugh reminds me of Jon Lovitz.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:55 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,657,030 times
Why wasn't she arrested? She needs to be on a mandatory 72-hour psychiatric hold.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:15 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,747,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Lets get this straight, the man asked her if she wanted his name. She said yes, she did and "what is your name". He made a joke about his penis and even gestured to his genitals.

This woman is a bit of a nut case. Well I would say more then a bit. She is looking for conflict. But it isn't like she was reacting to nothing at all. As obnoxious as she was, a man making a joke about his genitals and gesturing to them isn't appropriate.
She said he did that, but I didn't see it on the video. To me she seemed like a foreign agitator. With that accent, she sure isn't from Seattle. Her tactics seemed to be to shout random imprecations to intimidate people. I wouldn't give her my name either. For that matter, as long as there is no intent to commit fraud, anyone can call themselves anything they want. I think Hugh was pretty creative.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:14 PM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,271,414 times
There are actually a lot of people named Hugh among us.

Old 08-30-2016, 06:50 AM

36,791 posts, read 31,072,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
She said he did that, but I didn't see it on the video. To me she seemed like a foreign agitator. With that accent, she sure isn't from Seattle. Her tactics seemed to be to shout random imprecations to intimidate people. I wouldn't give her my name either. For that matter, as long as there is no intent to commit fraud, anyone can call themselves anything they want. I think Hugh was pretty creative.
I did not see it either. She is the one who approached him and wanted his name. I did not see him make any gesture.

I also think she should have been arrested from disturbing the peace and profanity. She is a disgrace.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,624,418 times
Default Crazy woman claims sexual harassment for guy giving fake name.

Give that woman a chill pill.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:40 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,923,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
He was a jack arse. I could tell what he did by his body posture. Maybe as a woman, its something I am more sensitive to.

He stopped and asked if she wanted his name. He started the engagement. She was acting out and making a huge fuss, but he isn't hands clean either. It was 2 kids acting out.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:45 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,385,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
He was a jack arse. I could tell what he did by his body posture. Maybe as a woman, its something I am more sensitive to.

He stopped and asked if she wanted his name. He started the engagement. She was acting out and making a huge fuss, but he isn't hands clean either. It was 2 kids acting out.
But only one had a microphone and cam. Point to Mr. Mungus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events