Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 10:47 AM

2,503 posts, read 2,072,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
^ Or she's hiding because she's traumatized. People who go through experiences like she's described often wind up in therapy.

I follow Ellen Degeneres's channel on youtube because she's hilarious and yesterday a recent clip of Khloe on her show was shared to the account. It was a few minutes long and Khloe discussed the robbery briefly and mostly discussed Rob and Blac Chyna. She essentially said Kim is very upset and that the family is now being more cautious on social media, as well as being very supportive of Kim. She didn't seem too willing to open up much about it, and the majority of the clip was actually Kevin Hart I think it was who for some reason was sitting with Ellen discussing gossip about Rob and Khloe sitting there surprised he was talking so much about her family for her when she was sitting right there.

I saw that show, and i agree Kevin H. was yacking way too much.
Not only was Khloe surprised at his mouth running, but Ellen seemed to give him a couple of strange looks too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 11:36 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,984,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
I saw that show, and i agree Kevin H. was yacking way too much.
Not only was Khloe surprised at his mouth running, but Ellen seemed to give him a couple of strange looks too.
Yeah it was very bizarre. I watch Ellen on tv when I can/when she's on and though I only saw a small youtube clip of this and don't know the whole context of that whole show, I couldn't figure out why Kevin Hart was doing that interview with her. It was kind of bizarre, but I thought it was clear Khloe wasn't willing to talk much about Kim's incident. She seemed guarded. To me that doesn't fit with the "publicity stunt" narrative.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:19 PM

16,711 posts, read 19,407,583 times
Quote:
I thought it was clear Khloe wasn't willing to talk much about Kim's incident. She seemed guarded. To me that doesn't fit with the "publicity stunt" narrative.
Sure it does. When it's a lie, and you've been called out on it.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:35 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,991,441 times
Quote:
Yeah it was very bizarre. I watch Ellen on tv when I can/when she's on and though I only saw a small youtube clip of this and don't know the whole context of that whole show, I couldn't figure out why Kevin Hart was doing that interview with her. It was kind of bizarre, but I thought it was clear Khloe wasn't willing to talk much about Kim's incident. She seemed guarded. To me that doesn't fit with the "publicity stunt" narrative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I agree. If you are caught, you do what you can to NOT talk about it in hopes that it will just blow over.

Or she has already signed a non-disclosure agreement because they are already in the process of making a documentary on it. lol

Old 10-13-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Who called her out on it, other than people on the internet who don't matter and trashy tabloids? Until the cops or someone of authority with a stake in the situation said it didn't happen, no one knows for sure yet. Don't get ahead of yourself - though telling you that is a lost cause because you got ahead of yourself on day one when this story broke. So did a lot of people.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:14 PM

It must really suck to be a Kardashian fan. It's a full-time job trying to explain away their latest exploits and cries for attention.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
It must really suck to be a Kardashian fan. It's a full-time job trying to explain away their latest exploits and cries for attention.
I've said multiple times I'm not a fan. You must be really simple minded if you think only a fan can believe a story like this and only a fan can choose to reserve judgment and believe her story until someone of authority in on the investigation gives me reason otherwise - from a reputable news source. Everything will come out eventually - whether it's fake or not, we will get info at some point. Info that's not coming from you and a bunch of other internet cops, actual true info.

BTW this type of answer is a great defense when you have nothing else, and you know it. Like I said before - pathetic.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
pathetic.
Yes, the Kardashians are quite pathetic. As are their many fans.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Yes, the Kardashians are quite pathetic. As are their many fans.
As are many of their detractors.

Old 10-13-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:
As are many of their detractors.
Then it looks like we have something in common.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events