Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 08:49 PM

9,936 posts, read 4,689,551 times

Advertisements

A San Carlos California woman was murdered and beheaded in the street by a suspect with a history of domestic violence.

https://abc7news.com/san-carlos-murd...lled/12213435/

The suspect did it in the street with witnesses watching. He apparently left and returned the scene when police arrested him. Reports say a sword was used police say stabbing instrument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2022, 09:15 PM

6,061 posts, read 3,784,216 times
Wow! There are some sick people in this world and many of them are running loose.

Old 09-10-2022, 12:27 AM

29,528 posts, read 22,735,060 times
Sheesh, both are not right in the head, feel bad for the child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwudYRzGGnw

Old 09-10-2022, 07:22 AM

17,874 posts, read 16,000,590 times
This woman had her youngest daughter with this psycho. Women need to be more careful who they mate with. This woman probably desperate for companionship and ended up with this random whacko. Gets pregnant to get him to commit, only to realize too late he is a darn crazed maniac.

You will all probably write, I am blaming the victim here. Lets face it. This is not the first time this has happened. What happened to herd immunity? Humans should wise up each generation that follows.

The attacker did not just go insane after he entered into a relationship with this woman. He was always like that or at least a long time.

Old 09-10-2022, 07:25 AM

50,965 posts, read 36,672,261 times
Very tragic, I feel for those poor babies. Hopefully the one year old will forget eventually.

“In the day before the murder, Snapchat messages between the young woman and suspect got very contentious, with her threatening to tell the world about a rape conviction involving a minor.”

Per her father:

“Every time I saw her, I would beg her. Don't talk to him. Leave him and it seemed like the more I did that, the more she would see him."

She had a restraining order against him but appeared to still engage with him.

Old 09-10-2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
This woman had her youngest daughter with this psycho. Women need to be more careful who they mate with. This woman probably desperate for companionship and ended up with this random whacko. Gets pregnant to get him to commit, only to realize too late he is a darn crazed maniac.

You will all probably write, I am blaming the victim here. Lets face it. This is not the first time this has happened. What happened to herd immunity? Humans should wise up each generation that follows.

The attacker did not just become insane after he entered into a relationship with this woman. He was always like that or at least a long time.
I’m not accusing you a victim blaming, however we have no idea whether she got pregnant to entrap him or not that is pure speculation. I don’t think it’s fair to say that without knowing if it’s true.

Most domestic abusers want to commit very early and are very jealous so try to tie the woman down themselves. It’s also possible that he impregnated her so that he could control her more, maybe put a hole in a condom or hid her birth control pills. We don’t know.

Old 09-10-2022, 07:29 AM

17,874 posts, read 16,000,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Very tragic, I feel for those poor babies. Hopefully the one year old will forget eventually.

“In the day before the murder, Snapchat messages between the young woman and suspect got very contentious, with her threatening to tell the world about a rape conviction involving a minor.”

Per her father:

“Every time I saw her, I would beg her. Don't talk to him. Leave him and it seemed like the more I did that, the more she would see him."

She had a restraining order against him but appeared to still engage with him.
This woman likely have some issues as well. She already had another kid with someone else. The father of the victim is quoted as saying the victim wanted to raise the children on her own. Why? Why do that? Kids need two parents. She has a history of bad relationships.

Old 09-10-2022, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
This woman likely have some issues as well. She already had another kid with someone else. The father of the victim is quoted as saying the victim wanted to raise the children on her own. Why? Why do that? Kids need two parents. She has a history of bad relationships.
Perhaps the first father was also abusive. People tend to have patterns around these things. So perhaps she said she wanted to raise them alone, versus with their fathers who were both possibly dysfunctional and/or abusive. If her experience is picking abusive men then likely she believed this is what men are like in relationships. If that’s the case, it would make sense to say she’d rather raise them alone. Unfortunately, she didn’t appear to really want to raise them alone because she continue to engage with the father.

Old 09-10-2022, 07:45 AM

43,262 posts, read 18,396,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Perhaps the first father was also abusive. People tend to have patterns around these things. So perhaps she said she wanted to raise them alone, versus with their fathers who were both possibly dysfunctional and/or abusive. If her experience is picking abusive men then likely she believed this is what men are like in relationships. If that’s the case, it would make sense to say she’d rather raise them alone. Unfortunately, she didn’t appear to really want to raise them alone because she continue to engage with the father.
It's bad to make up stories to justify your thoughts.

Old 09-10-2022, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
It's bad to make up stories to justify your thoughts.
I don’t think I did that, if you re-read it you will see I used words like “possibly” and “perhaps” I never stated anything I wrote as facts. Poster asked why she would say she’d rather raise the kids on her own when kids do better with two parents, so I speculated on what might possibly be a reason, and never presented it as other than speculation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events