Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:56 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, last night and this morning have to be the coldest days of the year so far...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/36_1_63.gif (broken link)...leaving my son's basketball game and on our way to Outback last night, we actually we're in some type of a blizzard. Now let me see, 5 weeks and 3 days until Spring...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/gartenarbeit.gif (broken link)...how does that grab ya? So what is everyone up to today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Coffee-5.gif (broken link)...have a great day! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 07:59 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,781 times
Brrrr.....Try and stay warm Jeannie!!! I'm originally from Ohio and I know all about blizzards.

I had my oatmeal concoction and I'm drinking my green tea.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 02-11-2008, 08:55 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,901 times
Hi Jeannie, I can understand how you feel with spring being close and such ugly cold days.

Here all the daffodils, crocuses, tulips and snowdrops are already out of the earth. The snowdrops are even blooming now. The mornings are pretty cold lately but very sunny and the day warms up nicely. However, I hope we don't get colder days now...

With blizards it would be best to curl up on your sofa with a cup of hot tea and read. Oh, I would like that...

2 toasts with cream cheese for breakfast.
Small plate of lentil soup for lunch.

Will have Greek food for dinner. Our monthly meeting of the toddler group will be this evening. All the moms are gathering without the kids. It will be easier to chat and laugh without the kids to look after...

Old 02-11-2008, 09:07 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Yeah,brrrr... hate chilly days. Very warm here yesterday like in the upper 70's. Today will be great too

I am at my mom's house having scrambled eggs and soymilk

Old 02-11-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi Jeannie, I can understand how you feel with spring being close and such ugly cold days.

Here all the daffodils, crocuses, tulips and snowdrops are already out of the earth. The snowdrops are even blooming now. The mornings are pretty cold lately but very sunny and the day warms up nicely. However, I hope we don't get colder days now...

With blizards it would be best to curl up on your sofa with a cup of hot tea and read. Oh, I would like that...

2 toasts with cream cheese for breakfast.
Small plate of lentil soup for lunch.

Will have Greek food for dinner. Our monthly meeting of the toddler group will be this evening. All the moms are gathering without the kids. It will be easier to chat and laugh without the kids to look after...
Sounds like spring is already in the air by you mm.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Yeah,brrrr... hate chilly days. Very warm here yesterday like in the upper 70's. Today will be great too

I am at my mom's house having scrambled eggs and soymilk
Izzy, thats my kind of weather...

Old 02-11-2008, 04:44 PM

Hello all...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemon
supplements
bowl of kashi
banana
handful of pretzels
chicken parm sandwich

Old 02-11-2008, 08:43 PM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Izzy, thats my kind of weather...
It got warmer today! Had to turn on the air condition in the car

Some veggie soup tonight

Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Good night! My blood pressure was 120/70 at the doctor's office today. Not a bad report card. You know the story of the person who gets a checkup and drops dead the next day. I have been so good. I was down 12 pounds from the last visit. Left the doctor's office and went to Sam's and bought a New York Cheesecake Factory Cake and brought it home and devoured a piece. Then I ate everything else in the house. Back on the diet tomorrow. I won't be weighing in the morning though. The cheesecake was great, but I don't think I really enjoyed all that other stuff. Such a waste. I am supposed to walk more and limit my carbs? He told me to go shopping more, so I watched QVC all afternoon. LOL

Got to wear my heavy coat this morning. I don't get to do that often. In NC we don't have to buy a heavy coat but every 5 to 10 years. I only wear a heavy coat about one month out of the year and some years, not at all. I have a lot of light coats.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:28 AM

well that is good news, and I bet it made that cheesecake taste that much better. You get an A NCN! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/23914303.jpg (broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good night! My blood pressure was 120/70 at the doctor's office today. Not a bad report card. You know the story of the person who gets a checkup and drops dead the next day. I have been so good. I was down 12 pounds from the last visit. Left the doctor's office and went to Sam's and bought a New York Cheesecake Factory Cake and brought it home and devoured a piece. Then I ate everything else in the house. Back on the diet tomorrow. I won't be weighing in the morning though. The cheesecake was great, but I don't think I really enjoyed all that other stuff. Such a waste. I am supposed to walk more and limit my carbs? He told me to go shopping more, so I watched QVC all afternoon. LOL

Got to wear my heavy coat this morning. I don't get to do that often. In NC we don't have to buy a heavy coat but every 5 to 10 years. I only wear a heavy coat about one month out of the year and some years, not at all. I have a lot of light coats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals