Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2008, 06:04 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times

Advertisements

Good morning! A cool and what looks to be a rainy forecast for today in NJ. I'm glad to hear everyone had a special Mother's Day yesterday. My kids and I were still tallking about all the great food we ate this morning. Now, back on track. A Taebo workout this morning, some laundry, and straighten up a bit, thats all on my schedule for today then tonight, depending on the weather, a baseball game and practice for the kids. Whats on your schedule for today? Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Monday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Good morning Jeannie,how was your mother's day?

Took mom to Souplantation.We got there early like 11 am.The breakfast was still on. Had the breakfast,and lunch came right after,so we got lucky. Still with pasta there is still calories.But it was great healthy salads.

Coffee
Soymilk oatmeal blueberries

Don't work too hard today,jeannie!

Old 05-12-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Good morning Jeannie,how was your mother's day?

Took mom to Souplantation.We got there early like 11 am.The breakfast was still on. Had the breakfast,and lunch came right after,so we got lucky. Still with pasta there is still calories.But it was great healthy salads.

Coffee
Soymilk oatmeal blueberries

Don't work too hard today,jeannie!
Izzy, sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. I'm sure Mom was happy.

oatmeal with soymilk
water with lemons
supplements

plain/vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Old 05-12-2008, 01:44 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Good evening ladies.

Relaxing day today. I had two bike tours today. One with my parents, DH and DS to my grandparents garden this morning and the other with my cousin, her bf, DH and DS into the next city and along the water front.

The weather was great again and we had lots of fun (we had a public holiday so everybody had a day off today).

A bun with cream cheese and a boiled egg for breakfast.
Snack: strawberry tarte.
Lunch: chicken breast with sauce and spaghetti
Dinner: two slices of bread, a tomatoe and the last piece of strawberry tarte.

Off to bed now to be fit for my first day at work.

Good nite and sleep well!

Old 05-12-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Good evening ladies.

Relaxing day today. I had two bike tours today. One with my parents, DH and DS to my grandparents garden this morning and the other with my cousin, her bf, DH and DS into the next city and along the water front.

The weather was great again and we had lots of fun (we had a public holiday so everybody had a day off today).

A bun with cream cheese and a boiled egg for breakfast.
Snack: strawberry tarte.
Lunch: chicken breast with sauce and spaghetti
Dinner: two slices of bread, a tomatoe and the last piece of strawberry tarte.

Off to bed now to be fit for my first day at work.

Good nite and sleep well!

Good luck tomorrow Diana! Please let us know how everything goes!

Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM

2 ears of corn on the cob
double turkey burger on a whole wheat roll with ketchup

Old 05-12-2008, 09:54 PM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Jeannie,that's a big turkey burger,you must be hungry!

Biking is great exercise,I am afraid of bikes,Somehow I am scared of falling. I feel when I was a child,it was trumatic because I almost ran over another child,he got really hurt. When I bike,the memories would come back. I know it's fun though

potato veggie soup tonight.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:59 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I had some good food and some not so good food today. I also had a lot of stress with some medical tests that turned out O. K. Jeannie, I am sorry, but I hate hospitals. Everyone was really nice and friendly today, but I still hated being there. Tomorrow is my day at the dentist. I told my dh that after I get over today and tomorrow, maybe I can get on with my life.

Ate my chicken salad with special bread at about 4 P. M. today. That was right after I had ice cream. These foods plus my nerves gave me an upset stomach, so I had chips and a sugary pepsi. Stomach is still upset.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I had some good food and some not so good food today. I also had a lot of stress with some medical tests that turned out O. K. Jeannie, I am sorry, but I hate hospitals. Everyone was really nice and friendly today, but I still hated being there. Tomorrow is my day at the dentist. I told my dh that after I get over today and tomorrow, maybe I can get on with my life.

Ate my chicken salad with special bread at about 4 P. M. today. That was right after I had ice cream. These foods plus my nerves gave me an upset stomach, so I had chips and a sugary pepsi. Stomach is still upset.
Well, I'm very happy to hear things turned out okay for you NCN. I"m not thrilled with hospitals either, believe me. Can't get out of there quick enough at the end of my shift. I hope you are able to rest tonight. Izzy, I'm sorry you have some not so good memories about bike riding. Yes, I must have worked up quite an appetite for that double turkey burger, it was delicious! Okay my friends, sweet dreams and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Old 05-13-2008, 12:30 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

NCN, I guess it's the same with me. I really hate hospitals! Even the smell makes me dread it more!
Glad your tests turned out okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals