Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 05:24 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yes, early to bed, early to rise. I thought I was going to have a little time on the computer last night since hubby had boys night out and I fell asleep when the kids did. Our realtor is coming today at 11:00 a.m. instead of yesterday on our request so what I didn't get done yesterday I will do today. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Teasmileyf-1.gif (broken link)...have a sweet Sunday! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/GoodDay-an.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 08:36 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Good morning, Jeannie!
It was so hot yesterday! it broke the record history! I hear it will cool down considerably next week

soymilk, toast and boiled eggs

Old 05-18-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Good morning, Jeannie!
It was so hot yesterday! it broke the record history! I hear it will cool down considerably next week

soymilk, toast and boiled eggs
Good morning Izzy, I hope so. Its on the cool side here this morning, around 70 degrees. Doesn't know if it wants to rain or shine though.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 05-18-2008, 10:42 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Good evening Jeannie and Izzy!

Jeannie, how did the realtor meeting go? I hope the house selling will move faster for you now!

Izzy, hope you don't dry out over there. The weekend here has been a bit rainy, a bit cooler and all in all pretty cloudy but the week is said to be sunny and warm again. Let's wait and see.

The movie yesterday night was great. We watched "Love Vegas" - it was really funny and I had some coke and shared a small serving of popcorn with my cousin.

Slept in today and cleaned the bathroom and hall after getting up at 9:00 a.m.
When DS had his nap I nearly finished my book that means TV evening tonight.
We also did a bike tour, that means DS, DH, my parents and me. We went to this big playground at the beach. I guess it was a 5-6 miles tour.

Strawberry tarte for breakfast.
Lunch was a slice of pork filled with bacon and cheese along with brokkoli, cauliflower and fried grated potatoes.

Don't know what dinner will bring but my parents are making veggie salad and we'll have a bit of that.

Off now, DH wants his pc back.

See you tomorrow.
Diana

Old 05-18-2008, 10:58 AM

Well, the new realtor just left and we were very impressed with her. As she said its a little late in the season so we really need to be priced right and now we have some small projects to complete around the house. A fresh start. She even spoke with each one of our kids and told them what their role will be in the whole process. Hopefully things will begin to progress now.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:22 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Well, the new realtor just left and we were very impressed with her. As she said its a little late in the season so we really need to be priced right and now we have some small projects to complete around the house. A fresh start. She even spoke with each one of our kids and told them what their role will be in the whole process. Hopefully things will begin to progress now.
Sounds good. We are all pulling for you.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Great to have the kids involved.I can see many ideas coming out of me.
Wish you the best!

Old 05-18-2008, 10:00 PM

Been busy with mom and sister today.A lot of things to do.
So just ate the left overs and finish up with the stuff in the fridge
Tomorrow is a big day.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:34 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I forgot to tell you about my cat's new food. She likes to kill live animals and eat them; we call it her dessert. A couple of days ago, she had something green and was chewing on it on the patio. Dh thought it was a lizard. Closer inspection showed it to be a small green snake. That is one she hadn't had before!

Old 05-19-2008, 01:12 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
NCN, our cat did the same when she was younger altho she preferred mice, small birds and sometimes played with bugs or flies.

NCN, no ocean here but we have so many larger lakes around that's why many beaches to go to. That's really nice. One of the beaches is only about a mile from our home directly in the woods. It's really great especially in summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals