Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 05:36 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! It just amazes me how fast the weekends fly by. June 2nd already and my kids will be finishing school in a couple of weeks. I look forward to Summer though to be able to spend more time with them. So whats on today's schedule for you today? Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Monday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2008, 06:21 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Good morning everybody. I am back to weighing everyday. I record the weight on a graph page. The line went down today! Hope I can keep it that way.

Coffee and milk
banana
2 strawberry eggo waffles Yum! Yum!

Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning everybody. I am back to weighing everyday. I record the weight on a graph page. The line went down today! Hope I can keep it that way.

Coffee and milk
banana
2 strawberry eggo waffles Yum! Yum!
good work NCN. I haven't ventured to the scale in awhile but I can usually tell by how my clothes are fitting.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:00 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Hi Jeannie & NCN, can't believe it's June!

I still have my cold.a little better though

Mixed grapes,apples & blueberries

Old 06-02-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Hi Jeannie & NCN, can't believe it's June!

I still have my cold.a little better though

Mixed grapes,apples & blueberries
Good morning Izzy. Glad your feeling a bit better.

following a Taebo workout...

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 06-02-2008, 10:03 AM

448 posts, read 1,050,147 times
Had a weekend of BAD eating. Monday is a new week! Coffee so far. I brewed my green tea for the next couple days. We will see how it goes.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Had a weekend of BAD eating. Monday is a new week! Coffee so far. I brewed my green tea for the next couple days. We will see how it goes.
Yes, missmouse. Monday is a new week. That green tea of yours should knock out anything bad right out of your system.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:06 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,901 times
Hi ladies!

Good to see you all back together!

NCN, good work. I do the weighing thing first thing in the morning and this morning my scales were pretty upset b/c last night at 10 p.m. we had a large bowl of icecream with whipped cream and chocolate sauce I know it's a SIN but it was soooo good.

Today was a pretty good eating day for me.

I had a slice of rye whole wheat bread with cream cheese and 4 slices of cucumber.
Lunch was rice with veggies and chicken breast Chinese style.
small icecream for snack
dinner: cup of rice fried with an egg and some cheese over it.

Went to my boss today and asked him to cut down on my hours a bit. He asked if I wasn't able and couldn't work and have a kid so I told him it was just b/c Miguel's still so small and might be our only child and I wanted to enjoy at least at the beginning some more time with him.
So we agreed on a 35 hour week with flexible work time for the same money as a 40 hour week. That's just great!
I can start later in the morning and go earlier in the afternoon. One hour already makes it much better. I also can work a bit longer twice a week and go home at lunch on Fridays or so, that's up to me

Okay, gotta go. I'll go sit in the garden and read something for a little while.

Take care!
Diana

Old 06-02-2008, 01:37 PM

448 posts, read 1,050,147 times
Good for you MM. It is amazing how just a few extra hours off can ease the pressure.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi ladies!

Good to see you all back together!

NCN, good work. I do the weighing thing first thing in the morning and this morning my scales were pretty upset b/c last night at 10 p.m. we had a large bowl of icecream with whipped cream and chocolate sauce I know it's a SIN but it was soooo good.

Today was a pretty good eating day for me.

I had a slice of rye whole wheat bread with cream cheese and 4 slices of cucumber.
Lunch was rice with veggies and chicken breast Chinese style.
small icecream for snack
dinner: cup of rice fried with an egg and some cheese over it.

Went to my boss today and asked him to cut down on my hours a bit. He asked if I wasn't able and couldn't work and have a kid so I told him it was just b/c Miguel's still so small and might be our only child and I wanted to enjoy at least at the beginning some more time with him.
So we agreed on a 35 hour week with flexible work time for the same money as a 40 hour week. That's just great!
I can start later in the morning and go earlier in the afternoon. One hour already makes it much better. I also can work a bit longer twice a week and go home at lunch on Fridays or so, that's up to me

Okay, gotta go. I'll go sit in the garden and read something for a little while.

Take care!
Diana
Diana, I am so glad you worked things out with your boss. I bet you are so relieved. I cut my hours in March also from 3 and 4 days a week to 2 days per week. Partly because I thought we were moving and also more time at home with family.

plain/vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts
whole grain pretzels
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals