Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 05:40 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times

Advertisements

Good morning! So, I worked the weekend and by Monday morning my house looks like a cyclone hit it. Everywhere you step is some laundry that needs to get done...wet bathing suits, towels, so I'm sure you can guess what my day will consist of. So what are everyone's plans for today? A step work-out this morning to start my day. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk... http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Tea_pot_2.gif (broken link)...have a fabulous Monday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 05:47 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Hello Jeannie! Laundry??? Eeeek!!!

Yesterday evening I started ironing while watching Six Feet Under. I have three overflowing baskets of clothes. But with DS crying and babbling b/c of his teeth I didn't get much done. So it's my exercise for this evening again.

Weekend was way too short again. It's a shame those two days fly past so fast.

Breakfast was a w/w bun with low fat yogurt cream cheese. On one half I had a slice of turkey breast, on the other a slice of cheese.

Lunch was potatoes cut in cubes, fried in a tea spoon oil with thyme, rosemary, marjory, salt and pepper.

Snack: low fat vanilla pudding and a nectarine.

Old 07-07-2008, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hello Jeannie! Laundry??? Eeeek!!!

Yesterday evening I started ironing while watching Six Feet Under. I have three overflowing baskets of clothes. But with DS crying and babbling b/c of his teeth I didn't get much done. So it's my exercise for this evening again.

Weekend was way too short again. It's a shame those two days fly past so fast.

Breakfast was a w/w bun with low fat yogurt cream cheese. On one half I had a slice of turkey breast, on the other a slice of cheese.

Lunch was potatoes cut in cubes, fried in a tea spoon oil with thyme, rosemary, marjory, salt and pepper.

Snack: low fat vanilla pudding and a nectarine.
Hi Diana. If thats the same show my huband use to watch he loves that show. Its just reruns now, right? Yes, lots of laundry, but at least I'm home today. Poor little guy cutting teeth? That has to be really painful.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Hi Diana. If thats the same show my huband use to watch he loves that show. Its just reruns now, right? Yes, lots of laundry, but at least I'm home today. Poor little guy cutting teeth? That has to be really painful.
Jeannie, I ordered the first season of Six Feet Under at ebay b/c I missed several episodes. I like it altho it's really crazy sometimes and if there's nothing special on TV I like to watch it. I also tried to get Nip/Tuck but that's still really expensive. So I keep a hawks eye on the ebay biddings

Yes, DS is getting new teeth and that must hurt a lot. Lately he always gets high fever and it lasts about 3-4 days. During the days he's pretty fine, playing and in a good mood but as soon as he's to go to bed it gets worse

How are your kids? Any news about the house selling?

Old 07-07-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Jeannie, I ordered the first season of Six Feet Under at ebay b/c I missed several episodes. I like it altho it's really crazy sometimes and if there's nothing special on TV I like to watch it. I also tried to get Nip/Tuck but that's still really expensive. So I keep a hawks eye on the ebay biddings

Yes, DS is getting new teeth and that must hurt a lot. Lately he always gets high fever and it lasts about 3-4 days. During the days he's pretty fine, playing and in a good mood but as soon as he's to go to bed it gets worse

How are your kids? Any news about the house selling?
the kids are all good and we have some interest on the house but no closed deals yet.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:49 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Good morning, Jeannie and Diane.

Just got a baby report. At two months old the baby is 8 lbs. 10 ounces. If you have forgotten, it started out at 4 lbs. 11 ounces. She has gained almost 4 pounds and her sister has too.

We are so happy! This was an "at risk" baby before it was born. I don't think I said much about it, but the baby was purposely taken early to avoid a still birth. It worked!

Up at four A. M. and ate a peanut bar and a cup of coffee and milk.
Just now had 1/2 hoagie roll and margarine. I didn't even measure it, I just slapped it on.
I also had another coffee and milk.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

Just got a baby report. At two months old the baby is 8 lbs. 10 ounces. If you have forgotten, it started out at 4 lbs. 11 ounces. She has gained almost 4 pounds and her sister has too.

We are so happy! This was an "at risk" baby before it was born. I don't think I said much about it, but the baby was purposely taken early to avoid a still birth. It worked!

Just now had 1/2 hoagie roll and margarine. I didn't even measure it, I just slapped it on.
NCN, that's great news. You must be very happy! I wish all the best for the baby that she grows well and will be a happy kid.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

slapped it on. you are funny NCN. That is great news about the little one! How is she sleeping?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Morning Jeannie,Diana,NCN.

NCN our grandson was a risk baby and was induced early, he was 4lbs,9oz. He's now 6'3" with size 15 shoes!!!!! So happy your baby is doing so well.

Diana teething they say is very painful-adults would find it hard to cope with that pain.

Same old vanilla low fat yogurt,etc.

Happy Monday all. Now we just need Izzy.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:10 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
slapped it on. you are funny NCN. That is great news about the little one! How is she sleeping?
I don't know, but I am sure Mom and Dad are like me and just happy she is growing. Jeannie, you relieved me a lot on this, but I have been very concerned for her. She was so tiny. I found this out in an e-mail. My son and his wife have an anniversary this month. I think it is number 13. The tone of the e-mail was very happy, so hopefully everything is fine. We had mailed them shirts for the children from Branson. I asked her to let me know when they got bigger, so I would not be sending things too small.

When I went to visit before vacation and before the baby was born the two year old really got excited with her new clothes. She smelled them and just kept sniffing them. We thought it was really cute. I guess she is just all girl. So I give her clothes instead of toys. I think she has a whole room full of toys. Clothes are easier to send in the mail too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals