Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 02:27 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times

Advertisements

Diana and Izzy there's plenty of me left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 04:40 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
NCN your right. Since I am off every weekend now and just work weekdays I'm like a little kid waiting for the weekend. I wanted to suggest to you if you are weighing yourself every day and as you said your weight fluctuates regularly, count up all your weights for the week and divide by 7. That will give you your average weight loss for the week.

breakfast...

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed, acaiberry and Grapenuts

lunch...

vanilla Ensure

dinner...

oven pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Jeannie, someone needs to buy you a t-shirt that says, "I live for weekends!" LOL

Lacey, hope no one has the flu in the waiting room. I hate to wait in doctor's offices.

I shouldn't have told you about the weight loss yesterday. This is the first morning I have not been down at least 1/2 pound. I had some salty foods yesterday. I am keeping a chart and weigh every day if I have the time first thing in the morning. Did you know that a persons weight does a W just like the stock market?

Coffee and milk
Nature valley fruit and nut bar
banana
calcium pill
V-C tablet
81 mg. aspirin

Our high should be 59 today. We still have places with snow because we are on the North side. The snow is completely gone in most areas. Our low today is 29 but I still can't wait to get in the water. My back was getting a little touchy last night. The water really helps that get balanced again.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Lacey,Diana,YoungLisa, OhioG and Steve.
Got up late,it was cold and raining last night,had the heat turned on,yeah..at 50 degrees weather here woke up late,gotta go to jury duty,oh well, was heating up my cereal,had the too high in the microwave... came back after I went to my shower.,ohhh.... some exploded in there! what a mess.Actually i like the density of the cereal. but I am not trying that experiement again,gotta go!
I hear you Izzy. Multi-tasking doesn't always work for us.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all-back from docs with Mr L and a new prescription. This one takes 2 months to be effective. Lots of blood work comes along with it.

I lost another 5!!

Change for dinner. Picked up Boars Head roast beef sliced thin, so hot RB sandwiches, mashed or fries for Mr. L.
Judi, I hope this script works well for Mr. L...and 5 more lbs? We're not going to be able to see you soon!!

Old 02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Lacey, you are going to look more like your son's sister than his mother. I love those weddings when the mother comes down the aisle and if you didn't know better you would think it is the bride. They are going to think all that cold weather is good for you. Maybe you can sell your home to one of the guests. LOL

I like to do experiments with weight. I don't take any responsibility for the weight, I just try to stick to the diet and let it be responsible. That is so much fun. I am scientific, I record it on a chart. It has all been downhill so far with one little horizonal move. I know it will not stay that way from past experience.

I am not really sure about some points for the food today. I should have calculated better, but tomorrow is another fresh day to try to do it right again.

I made a salsa or a salad. I don't really know how to name it. I will tell you what I put in it.
1 can flavored del monte stewed tomatoes--chopped them up.
About one cup frozen white and yellow corn--didn't measure, just dumped it in.
one onion, chopped
huge green sweet pepper, chopped
lots of black pepper
splash of celery seed
about 2 T. sugar
about 2 T. apple cider vinegar
Mixed all ingredients together and ate some with a spoon and had a new kind of corn chips or salsa chips?? with it. I had a bunch of them and counted the points, but I did not calculate the mixture very well. I will do better next time. I liked it, but I doubt everybody would like it. I don't care for the hot salsas, so I made my own. I cooked the leftovers, but ate it fresh today.

I will probably have a few slices ham, sliced tomato, kaiser roll, coffee and milk and my 1/2 cup grapejuice with diet ginger ale for dinner. I can choose to have two fruits instead. I think I got enough vegetables at lunch.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:09 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
NCN.i am gonna have to try that!

Jeannie,yeah,multitasking actually makes things slower,not doing everything very well.

Tuna fish sandwich with some grapes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals