Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 04:44 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,811,050 times

Advertisements

Museum Day | From Smithsonian Magazine

When Is Museum Day?
Saturday, September 24, 2011
How do I find out if a museum in my neighborhood is participating?
Visit the Find a Museum page to locate a participating museum in your area.
Where do I find the Museum Day Ticket?
The Museum Day Ticket is available on the Ticket Information page. Fill out the form and you will be emailed instruction on downloading your ticket.
Can anybody get free admission on Museum Day?
No, you must present the Museum Day Ticket, available on the Ticket Information page.
Can I bring my whole family to Museum Day?
No, the Museum Day Ticket is only good for two people per household, per address. If you go to Museum Day with more than one guest, your other guests will have to pay full admission.
Are all museums in the country participating in Museum Day?
No, museums must elect to participate. Find a museum in your area now.
Where is my ticket email? I submitted the ticket form, but I haven't received the email.

Please check your Spam or Junk folder for the email. The email was sent from museumday@si.edu.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 08:22 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Going to this one since it is the closest and I've never been there before!
Thanks Bob!

The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens

Quote:
Thank you, your ticket request has been submitted. We have sent a link to print the ticket for Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens to your email account,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff