Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2014, 03:19 PM

9,725 posts, read 14,269,161 times

Advertisements

We hit Smyrna's HUGE event, every St. Patrick's weekend! The fun starts this Saturday at Sheridan's Irish Pub, continues through Sunday with a parade, and even into Monday when there's an Irish Breakfast.

Sheridan's has heated tents on the side street, live music, and lots of Irish food/drinks Saturday afternoon and evening.

Anybody else celebrating?

Home / Contact Info - Sheridan's Irish Pub

Last edited by rdlr; 03-12-2014 at 03:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 03:37 PM

1,916 posts, read 3,913,022 times
Sounds likes a blast, rdlr! A big one, at that!

We will be attending the Ocean City St. Patrick's Day parade at 11 on Saturday along with the 45th Street Village celebration afterward. Then, we'll hit the boardwalk and a couple Irish pubs followed by a nice dinner. Weather is supposed to be great on Saturday--fingers crossed! Need an entire day to celebrate my Welsh heritage

Old 03-13-2014, 06:04 AM

9,725 posts, read 14,269,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachliz View Post
Sounds likes a blast, rdlr! A big one, at that!

We will be attending the Ocean City St. Patrick's Day parade at 11 on Saturday along with the 45th Street Village celebration afterward. Then, we'll hit the boardwalk and a couple Irish pubs followed by a nice dinner. Weather is supposed to be great on Saturday--fingers crossed! Need an entire day to celebrate my Welsh heritage
I know you always enjoy that one, Liz! Sounds like fun!

We're geared up for the weekend with our tacky green beads and flashing shamrock lapel pins. My grandmother, L. O'Hanley would be proud! Smyrna's event is more of a local thing. Every year we reconnect with "kids" we went to school with (50 years ago ). And, I say this fondly.....it's also a little on the Redneck side, with tricycle races down Market Street Plaza this weekend. One thing about Smyrna's events - the huge influx of transplants hasn't changed things much. Smyrnarians are still in-your-face fun people! Take it or leave it! I like that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware