Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2021, 10:55 AM

3,127 posts, read 5,057,812 times

Advertisements

There is a thread that I should add this to but I can't find it. Anyways, an In-N-Out burger is opening in Thornton at the Denver Premium Outlets near I-25 and 136th. One article says 2021 and the other says currently no timeline for when the restaurant will open.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbe...21/ar-BB1fm3TP

https://www.9news.com/article/life/s...2-c8275aa1238f
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2021, 09:01 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,031,619 times
Yay!

Old 04-20-2021, 02:16 PM

42 posts, read 89,725 times
I would imagine late 2021, as they have just received their building permit. They have not broken ground yet. Ironically, the In-N-Out will be across the street from the Kum-N-Go. He He. Anyways, its waaaay overhyped. The burger, while better than McD's, isn't that great and they have mediocre fries. I just don't get it, yeah its decent at a good price, but there's much better burger places out there. I'm continually perplexed by how people think its sooo great. If you haven't had In-N-Out, your not missing anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarcity_value
Scarcity value is an economic factor describing the increase in an item's relative price by an artificially low supply.

Old 04-20-2021, 04:37 PM

1,166 posts, read 1,636,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennny View Post
I would imagine late 2021, as they have just received their building permit. They have not broken ground yet. Ironically, the In-N-Out will be across the street from the Kum-N-Go. He He. Anyways, its waaaay overhyped. The burger, while better than McD's, isn't that great and they have mediocre fries. I just don't get it, yeah its decent at a good price, but there's much better burger places out there. I'm continually perplexed by how people think its sooo great. If you haven't had In-N-Out, your not missing anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarcity_value
Scarcity value is an economic factor describing the increase in an item's relative price by an artificially low supply.
I've never understood their popularity. I've had better burgers and fries at random mom & pop establishments and even chain restaurants like Bob's Big Boy. But In-N-Out has quite a following, and there are always cars lined up at their restaurants.

Old 04-20-2021, 05:29 PM

6,812 posts, read 9,363,742 times
Good. People “up north” will have another restaurant choice and people who like In-N-Out will have one nearby. I don’t get why people have to rush to these threads to talk about how there are better burgers available elsewhere, or how In-N-Out really isn’t all that great. I actually agree that there are better burgers elsewhere as well, but why not let people who are happy about it be happy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: