Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2015, 04:53 PM

1 posts, read 3,689 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Amanda and I desperately trying to lose weight. I have tried dieting and exercise but nothing seems to work. I am worried if I don't lose weight soon I may start having health issues. I've debated if I should start using diet pills or try some supplements. I am not sure which way to go though. I've heard Phentermine is a good diet pill and gets results. I also recently came across a website called My TruVision. It sells a lot of supplements that seem really healthy. The person on the site shows she had really good results with their product. I was just wondering if anyone has used any of these products or any ideas on what else I can do to lose weight.

~Amanda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 05:06 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,559,613 times
Only because I have absolutely nothing else to do but go back into the living room and watch tv will I answer this:

Firstly, I'm pretty sure this is some type of spam for "TruVision."

If it is not, we already have a phenternmine thread, called "Is there a pill?" or something like that.

If you have just joined us on the Internet, welcome to 2015, where ya been. What can you do to lose weight?

EAT LESS, MOVE MORE. No pills, no supplements, just stop shoving food into your piehole and put on some pants and start moving your body.

Old 09-24-2015, 07:14 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,819,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slenderdream View Post
Hello, my name is Amanda and I desperately trying to lose weight. I have tried dieting and exercise but nothing seems to work. I am worried if I don't lose weight soon I may start having health issues. I've debated if I should start using diet pills or try some supplements. I am not sure which way to go though. I've heard Phentermine is a good diet pill and gets results. I also recently came across a website called My TruVision. It sells a lot of supplements that seem really healthy. The person on the site shows she had really good results with their product. I was just wondering if anyone has used any of these products or any ideas on what else I can do to lose weight.

~Amanda
The ONLY thing you NEED to do to lose weight is eat less and move more. Its hard, it takes commitment, and it takes time. The things you are seeing are either not legal, unhealthy or completely bogus or all 3. There are no pills or supplements that you should even consider.
It sounds like you may need to learn about nutrition. There are more than a few ways to achieve your weight loss goals in regards to diet, but all of them take determination and time. You have both, you just need to recognize that.
Look up different ways to diet: Low carb, Weight Watchers, Atkins, etc...
Make sure you eat REAL food - stay away from fast food and simple carbs. Exercise like your life depends on it because it does. And please give up the fantasy that some pill will work for you. You can do it.

Old 10-09-2015, 04:53 AM

15 posts, read 15,841 times
Diet pills won't work. they are a huge downgrade of things that did work but are banned now.
Your best bet is to increase your metabolism with dietary supplements of natural types of foods. For example drinking lemon juice has be known to increase metabolism. A dietary supplement like Organifi, which is a green juice is perfect for boosting your metabolism and helping with weight loss. Here is a breakdown and review of the green juice if you are interested reviewyu.com/organifi.htm. Or you can always do it the natural and slow way, track your calories and eat a caloric deficit and in time you will drop all your fat. Notice this thread was posted 2 weeks ago, any updates op? Did you go ahead and buy diet pills? please tell me you didn't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss